Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Enough of the "if you're x you're fakecel" theories.

How is @ordinaryotaku not banned yet with threads like this? JFL, this forum is so much fucking trash, a 6'3" average looking guy tells the forum that "chadcels are incels"

I tell you this shit is not tolerated on any other kind of forum

A 6'3" incel saying the shit he said on an incel forum, is the equivalent of an "octaroon" white guy (one 8th black genetics) goes to an aryan brotherhood forum, openly says he's an octaroon, and then makes a thread stating that you can still be "for the cause" and have a few black friends

This forum is a joke, we have no proper rules or guidelines
The moderation on this forum has clearly changed even in the last few months.

I remember mylifeistrash got banned for similarly trying to push the narrative that even chads aren't good enough.

JBC is not a thoery, it's law.

How is @ordinaryotaku not banned yet with threads like this? JFL, this forum is so much fucking trash, a 6'3" average looking guy tells an incel forum that "chadcels are incels"
Despite being tall, at the end of the day, I'm still a below average sand nigger living in the West.

My point with "Chadcels" is that if you're non-NT enough (like I'm talking with a barely functioning brain, and to some extent, I would count agoraphobia and such), you can still definitely be an incel, regardless of how you look.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back