Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ER was morally justified

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
St. Elliot was morally justified in his actions. I can’t take it anymore guys. I think I am going to start killing animals, I need to release this rage somewhere somehow.

I really need a girl, it is literally becoming a life&death situation for me.

There won’t be any moral boundaries anymore If society insist that there is nothing wrong about thugs and dogs enjoying prime pussy while I get to rot.

I am hardly maintaining my composure right now. I think everything that can be said has already been said. Is this it?

Are you trying to summon General Alek?

They dont want us :cryfeels:

That girl looks so beautiful what is she doing with that old N

Elliot had a weak prefrontal cortex

I think I am going to start killing animals
I don't think that's what they had in mind when people brought up the dogpill

And no he wasn't justified. He was a stacy-only retard. He should've lowered his standards or left california.

glownigger post

And no he wasn't justified. He was a stacy-only retard. He should've lowered his standards or left california.
You should immolate yourself

There was no point lowering his standards, if it was over, why come singing romance to ogres who think theyre gold, he was stacy only as a meme, evident by his "superior gentleman" persona

There was no point lowering his standards, if it was over, why come singing romance to ogres who think theyre gold, he was stacy only as a meme, evident by his "superior gentleman" persona
"if stacy doesn't approach you in the park it's OVER"
he was volcel

"if stacy doesn't approach you in the park it's OVER"
he was volcel
He was slightly volcel in the sense of being rich, but his mental celness was overbearing, he was a fish swimming with chads, he shouldve went the money maxxing nerd route. But couldnt bare the pain of being something he wasnt.

He was slightly volcel in the sense of being rich, but his mental celness was overbearing, he was a fish swimming with chads, he shouldve went the money maxxing nerd route. But couldnt bare the pain of being something he wasnt.
I get that he wanted what everyone around him was getting and it felt unfair for him to have to lower his standards. But nobody else is to blame for his refusal to face reality.
I don't even think he had to be a betabuxx, just had to go somewhere with less competition.

I get that he wanted what everyone around him was getting and it felt unfair for him to have to lower his standards. But nobody else is to blame for his refusal to face reality.
I don't even think he had to be a betabuxx, just had to go somewhere with less competition.
A man with little options, and little guidance, people have went e.r on much smaller things, he basically found his way before any established incel hangouts existed.

He was slightly volcel in the sense of being rich
his family's financial situation was actually quite unstable

his father had gone into heavy debt

he also didn't have a clear financial future, since he took courses like sociology, etc., where only foid students typically get jobs in the field

so idk if calling him 'rich' is entirely accurate

St. Elliot was morally justified in his actions. I can’t take it anymore guys. I think I am going to start killing animals, I need to release this rage somewhere somehow.

There won’t be any moral boundaries anymore If society insist that there is nothing wrong about thugs and dogs enjoying prime pussy while I get to rot.

I am hardly maintaining my composure right now. I think everything that can be said has already been said. Is this it?
I understand those rage, thats why I had lots of very negative fantasy. Thats How I cope tbh.

Cant even be happy in My own World, cant Run from reality really

Do federal agents even try anymore?

I want to kill a ton of people. Would any of you incels like to purchase illegally modified weapons from me?
homer simpson episode 3 GIF

please no the animals

Stfu normie you will nevER understand the darkness in our souls

Raising testosterone might help just saying

Dont harm the damn animals
Its the foids fault

They dont want us :cryfeels:

That girl looks so beautiful what is she doing with that old N
She's just some washed up chad cum dumpster, now that chad doesn't want her anymore she resorts to low life apes, niggers always get chad's leftovers.

Last edited: