Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Erenyeager, you’re famous

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
IMG 6836

IMG 6835
IMG 6834

@erenyeager THEY CALLED YOU A “LITTLE DOUCHE” AND THEN LAUGHED IN 6’10!!! THE MANLET SHAMING NEEDS TO FUCKING END TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incels in denial coming here to kick us while we’re down to make themselves feel better. They really think that’ll get them laid.

I don't know how you whites take this bullshit from your women. if a woman talked like this to a man in my country she'd get her head smashed in.

Women don't deserve rights

Bring a shame to 2021 joined datecel

Wym I'm coming for them. They are like me. But in denial. They can't walk though they all have the mass of Jupiter and are incredibly slow.... They should HAVE THE MASS OF ME ERENYEAGER INSTEAD!!
For real, you don't have to go anywhere, you are in the same levels as the incels in denial

@erenyeager THEY CALLED YOU A “LITTLE DOUCHE” AND THEN LAUGHED IN 6’10!!! THE MANLET SHAMING NEEDS TO FUCKING END TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
jfl its over

For real, you don't have to go anywhere, you are in the same levels as the incels in denial
Incorrect I'm afraid. The only difference is that I'm morally right.