Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ER's Little Brother Is A Pretty-Boy Chadlite

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAqZVEynFPk/?utm_source=ig_embed

"I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on. It is very unfair how some boys are able to live such pleasurable lives while I never had any taste of it, and now it has been confirmed to me that my little brother will become one of them. He will become a popular kid who gets all the girls. Girls will love him. He will become one of my enemies."- My Twisted World

inb4 'that ain't no chadlite, his jaw looks like shit'

If he had an account on here would he get a pass for being ER's brother?

the brotherpill has destroyed me

Pffft I framemog this nigga

ER himself mogs 75% of this forum.
If he had an account on here would he get a pass for being ER's brother?
Blatant nepotism

Yes. My brother mogs me to mars and back as well. Life’s a scam.

He has a good personality in contrary of his dead brother.

Very good example of what a good eye are is capable of.

so his little brother really did become a chadlite.

He changed his name to distance himself from our saint sadly. Someone here should legally change their name to honor ER tbh

bet he hasn’t even read ER’s story

ER went on a rampage against innocent ricecels, a white foid and a white guy.

If he wanted to he could have tracked down his childhood bullies but instead decided to kill ricecels as his first victims...

On a side note, ER's brother doesn't look Asian whatsoever which explains his success with foids relative to ER. Very Mediterranean looking. Could very easily get a good looking syrian/lebanese/greek foid.