Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Escaping curryland again

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Finally my journey across this wretched shithole of India is coming to an end.
  • No more fucking shitty nigger streets.
  • No more shitty air smell.
  • No more scorching rape heat. No more disgusting smell.
  • No more having to bargain somewhat to avoid fluctuating scam prices. No more shitty guides harassing you to hire em every 5 fucking seconds.
  • No more having to go thru security checks for almost every interesting fucking building ! even for FUCKING shopping malls they did checks! No more fucking ban on good actual beef.
  • No more ugly ass smog architecture. No more weird retarded dumb fuck city designs.
  • No more narrow alleys. No more no no nomore
  • no more plastic garbage fucking everywhere even at important historical sites!

y
must be a damn relief going back to the developed world
es I am fucking done with India holy fuck. It is absolutely horrible. And I cannot imagine how much worse it is for a solo traveler. The shitty environment, shitty scamming beggar scum, shitty fucking everything is too much. Even the Taj Mahal visit which I did last week was fucking horrible except for getting some pictures of the building. The way to getting there and way back is fucking wretched beyond what words can express

Damn, makes me wanna go to Jamaica to see how I would perceive my homeland.

Might go to curryland this December during the winter, never been there. Is it safe to use your phone in public or are you in risk of getting your wrist cut and phone taken away from you?
it is safe in the richer city areas and shopping malls as cops/cameras everywhere. But in the countryside absolutely not nor older Indian neighborhoods as too many filthy thieving beggars and other scum. In fact of my foid relatives had her purse robbed after she left it on a bench near crowded area and was distracted with phone call. She lost a few hundred dollar worth of stuff due to less than 5 minutes of being distracted.

Furthermore always store your wallet in front of your pants if you go thru crowded areas or subway system. Be prepared for diarrhea, in my past trips, I always had diarrhea no matter the restaurant quality visited because of how accursed and polluted this shithole is. Bring stuff like peptobisomol and stuff like Norflox(anti diarrhea and UTI antibiotics) to stop diarrhea issue.

Also note rate for foreigners doing certain activities is higher than locals by a lot. if your a solo traveler or even with a group expect harassment from tour guides, salesmen, beggars. Be ready to say no and plan out your visit. Many places still have no English signs even in tourist areas like Taj Mahal. Many Fuckers still using their worthless Hindi bullshit which no south Indian nor foreigner can read.

Why did you go, to visit family?

Finally my journey across this wretched shithole of India is coming to an end.
  • No more fucking shitty nigger streets.
  • No more shitty air smell.
  • No more scorching rape heat. No more disgusting smell.
  • No more having to bargain somewhat to avoid fluctuating scam prices. No more shitty guides harassing you to hire em every 5 fucking seconds.
  • No more having to go thru security checks for almost every interesting fucking building ! even for FUCKING shopping malls they did checks! No more fucking ban on good actual beef.
  • No more ugly ass smog architecture. No more weird retarded dumb fuck city designs.
  • No more narrow alleys. No more no no nomore
  • no more plastic garbage fucking everywhere even at important historical sites!
Is the street food any good though (or any restaurants in particular)?

Is the street food any good though (or any restaurants in particular)?
yes some restaurants like nazeer(Indian fast food chain specializing in Indian cuisine, don't go to the mall ones, only the full restaurant ones) are ok. Also for Delhi specifically, old Delhi area has many good meat is restaurants but very crowded so be very vigilant if you go there. There are also other restaurants which were good but saying them would put me at doxxing risk. I would say ask locals or people who visited on the subreddit or discords to avoid the trashier restaurants

Peak self hate. Good thread.
Have a safe trip.

Bro just stay there, Europe is hell on earth for incels. You will miss everything, even the smell of your countrie and then you will start to smoke just to sniff a little smog, believe me. I am speaking out of expirience

Bro just stay there, Europe is hell on earth for incels. You will miss everything, even the smell of your countrie and then you will start to smoke just to sniff a little smog, believe me. I am speaking out of expirience
cope I have lived in USA for 95% of my life. Ignoring the degeneracy and inceldom, it is a million times better. Also was born there not in curryland. I rightfully belong there.

cope I have lived in USA for 95% of my life. Ignoring the degeneracy and inceldom, it is a million times better. Also was born there not in curryland. I rightfully belong there.
Did i talk about the USA nigger?

Why would u go to India in the first place??

You can blame your muslim brothers for this
Hindus fault for being weak and letting themselves get raped. If you guys weren't weak, country would never have been rapes by Arabs/Persians/whites etc. And there would be no Muslims. Big failure.

Hindus fault for being weak and letting themselves get raped. If you guys weren't weak, country would never have been rapes by Arabs/Persians/whites etc. And there would be no Muslims. Big failure.

Hindus regained 2/3rd of India in the 1700s. They were on their way to kicking our muslim rule. The brits ruined the chance. Then hindus were unfortunate to get leaders like gandhi and nehru (who i suspect was a muslim).

y

es I am fucking done with India holy fuck. It is absolutely horrible. And I cannot imagine how much worse it is for a solo traveler. The shitty environment, shitty scamming beggar scum, shitty fucking everything is too much. Even the Taj Mahal visit which I did last week was fucking horrible except for getting some pictures of the building. The way to getting there and way back is fucking wretched beyond what words can express
The water smells like ass at the taj mahal too, it's awful.

I wonder if its worse than here in LATAM

When are you going back?

When are you going back?
was back yesterday :panties:
"But muh west is so cucked and degenerate it's so bad:soy:, you will regret coming to west" -a murican bitchboy who never experienced living in a shithole

He's right, even tho we live in the most sanctioned country in the world I still prefer it to curryland, atleast there are some EMPTY space here. there are like 100 people in every kilometer square of india
high IQ. curryland has far too many mother fuckers especially in cities
The water smells like ass at the taj mahal too, it's awful.
ye big failure. Indian government claims it wants tourism but fucks it up
I wonder if its worse than here in LATAM
probably except less cartel violence
Hindus regained 2/3rd of India in the 1700s. They were on their way to kicking our muslim rule. The brits ruined the chance. Then hindus were unfortunate to get leaders like gandhi and nehru (who i suspect was a muslim).
brural time and luck pill. Bad luck = over. Hindus had the bad luck of whites invasion and it was over

was back yesterday :panties:

high IQ. curryland has far too many mother fuckers especially in cities

ye big failure. Indian government claims it wants tourism but fucks it up

probably except less cartel violence

brural time and luck pill. Bad luck = over. Hindus had the bad luck of whites invasion and it was over
No meetup then

Kinda mogs me
منم قبلا همین فکرو میکردم ولی الان که کونم داره پاره میشه میفهمم اشتباه می کردم.