Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Estimate my IQ.

How retarded am I ?

• Total voters
Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Be brutally Honest

Would've said above average judging by some of your posts

going by book facts of 80 iq, you cannot use this forum ( UI ) and not even hope to understand content generated by users, you have to be iq 100 to parse most esoteric bullshit that gets posted here and preferably iq 120

blackpill itself requires high iq to be accepted. only intelligent suffer bro. dumb ones are barely human or straight up smoking bluepill cope

Would've said above average judging by some of your posts
I'm guessing that I fall within the range of 69-75 to be honest. I don't see how I am average, let alone above average.

blackpill itself requires high iq to be accepted.
I don't think that the bp requires a high iq to understand and most people know about it IRL but they just don't use our terminologies and spend hours online.

I don't think that the bp requires a high iq to understand and most people know about it IRL but they just don't use our terminologies and spend hours online.
understanding accepting are different things, people know a lot and accept very little, to accept bp, you have to override all those years of bluepill brainwashing feminist society does

going by book facts of 80 iq, you cannot use this forum ( UI ) and not even hope to understand content generated by users, you have to be iq 100 to parse most esoteric bullshit that gets posted here and preferably iq 120

blackpill itself requires high iq to be accepted. only intelligent suffer bro. dumb ones are barely human or straight up smoking bluepill cope
ima retarded subhuman nigger its trapping to be aware of your situation atleast with high iq people they have more mental flexibility and self express their thoughts more finding fufillment and meaning in life. It sucks realizing your life is meaningless while some jewgod will keep you from not existing simply because "ITS NOT IN LE INTEREST TO BE LIKE DESTRUCTION REEE"

ima retarded subhuman nigger its trapping to be aware of your situation atleast with high iq people they have more mental flexibility and self express their thoughts more finding fufillment and meaning in life. It sucks realizing your life is meaningless while some jewgod will keep you from not existing simply because "ITS NOT IN LE INTEREST TO BE LIKE DESTRUCTION REEE"
No expressing yourself if you got a shit face. Your brain will stop working if you don't get female attention despite having a high iq. Pussy needs to express itself to your dick so that your brain is capable of formulating your thoughts with high accuracy.It's over for retards like us.

That's a cope, GrAY. I'm retarded and I'm still blackpilled

You are able to write cogent, coherent sentences so I would assume above average IQ. Maybe 105-115. It's not higher because I haven't seen any super high IQ mostly just anecdotes which is fine.

65 Nigger IQ cope

You are able to write cogent, coherent sentences so I would assume above average IQ. Maybe 105-115. It's not higher because I haven't seen any super high IQ mostly just anecdotes which is fine.
I think this is sarcasm.

134 like that nig that spams dbz pics