Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnic foids are into anime more than white foids

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve noticed something. I’ve seen more ethnic foids into anime than white foids. Ofc there’s a lot of white foids into anime but like the suburban vsco white girls which is the majority aren’t into anime. For some reason ethnic (MENA, Asian, Hispanic) foids are into it a lot from what I’ve noticed. Sometimes even black ones but it’s similar to white woman the average or stereotypical one is not into it.

But I wonder why this is the case?

Yup I noticed that too.
But I just really think it's just demographic stuff since latin america is one of the first consumers of the anime industry.

Yup I noticed that too.
But I just really think it's just demographic stuff since latin america is one of the first consumers of the anime industry.
True. But yea Latinas are the biggest demographic of female weebs tbh. I’ve never watched anime but idk weeb girls are probably more or less my preference.

I’ve noticed something. I’ve seen more ethnic foids into anime than white foids. Ofc there’s a lot of white foids into anime but like the suburban vsco white girls which is the majority aren’t into anime. For some reason ethnic (MENA, Asian, Hispanic) foids are into it a lot from what I’ve noticed. Sometimes even black ones but it’s similar to white woman the average or stereotypical one is not into it.

possible lifefuel for east asiacels? what if they want an east asian "anime" bf in real life?

possible lifefuel for east asiacels? what if they want an east asian "anime" bf in real life?
possible but they usually thirst for white chad over anything.

Because it's mindless, repetitive quickly that out shit like Mexican soap operas but with prettyboy white protags

no shit white girls see chink cartoons as dog eating propganda.

White gurls are dogpilled af

True. But yea Latinas are the biggest demographic of female weebs tbh. I’ve never watched anime but idk weeb girls are probably more or less my preference.
nnah obviously noodlewhores are the predominant female anime fans, and then black women, there aren't a ton of latina weebs

anime men look like whites basically

White women are more likely to be furries from what I've seen

nnah obviously noodlewhores are the predominant female anime fans, and then black women, there aren't a ton of latina weebs
Giga cope Im hispanic and I can take you first hand there’s a lot more than you think. Remove the ghetto trash in fact even some of the hoodrat ones watch it. There is a very high demographic of latina weebs

Giga cope Im hispanic and I can take you first hand there’s a lot more than you think. Remove the ghetto trash in fact even some of the hoodrat ones watch it. There is a very high demographic of latina weebs
what the fuck are they watching?

I noticed most anime stickers on cars these days are tacocels

what the fuck are they watching?

I noticed most anime stickers on cars these days are tacocels
I’m pretty sure they’re watching AOT, One piece and other ones I can’t seem to remember at the moment. But like so many of them have anime pfps online this has been the case since like 2015 tbh

99% of anime characters are whites and ethnic women are attracted mostly to white men, that's your answer.

white women don't need anime since they're already living with white men in their original countries.

White foids already live a life of a movie star. Ethnic foids don't as much. So they need to cope via anime

Because anime characters look really white, jbw rule hwre

Because they are close to their brothers. Same thing with football

Because it's mindless, repetitive quickly that out shit like Mexican soap operas but with prettyboy white protags
Cope, anime iq mogs any media coming out of cuckmerica

Not really. Anime is fairly pointless. It's either pedophilic or hyper fantasy
Hyper fantasy is the point, and it mogs western pedowood hard. Pedophilic just shows what kind of anime you’ve been exposed to.

Score one more for Latinas. I hate being around noodles when anime comes up, they can't avoid making it about themselves.

Hyper fantasy is the point, and it mogs western pedowood hard. Pedophilic just shows what kind of anime you’ve been exposed to.
Most online and the most popular ones.

I tried bleach as a teenager and was weirded out by the fact it had jailbait yet was ultra popular with millennial men.

Also anime is repetitive and shit, even the good ones.

True kino lies in /wsg/ comfy threads.

Most online and the most popular ones.

I tried bleach as a teenager and was weirded out by the fact it had jailbait yet was ultra popular with millennial men.

Also anime is repetitive and shit, even the good ones.

True kino lies in /wsg/ comfy threads.
Bleach sucks, no wonder you despise anime.

The Mexicans do love dragon ball

It's true ngl

Not only foids, niggers are obsessed with DBZ for some reason.

This. Asians being into it really shouldn’t shock anyone either.
White foids already live a life of a movie star. Ethnic foids don't as much. So they need to cope via anime
This is true too lol

Do you know that all of the users that hate me because i post jbw and because i’m somali right? Not because i post about anime jfl

Nigga i genuinly believe you are mentally ill