Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ethnic foids can be extremely attractive

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
There is a Turkish girl in my para class. every man is into her. Today a chadlite told me that it is extremely hot. she should do only make fans. She has a hot ass, wears leggings, wears prono glasses (apparently she can see well without glasses because she often runs without them) and has a symmetrical face and hot blowjob lips.
But I think she only likes ethnics that look criminal. She has never looked at me because I look like a nerd, manlet and have similarities with a granny.
extreme suitfuel situation for me

been into asian foids much more recently than foids my own race so you are right. In fact white foids repulse me now.

I have been on these international dating websites and I would say white foids mog ethnic foids easily. There are some cute ethnics who mog whites but the average white foid is much better looking than any other ethnic group.

I like Asian & Latina femoids a lot.

Turkish girl
I love them.
I love all the non-African countries on this map.
Image 77

He just figured out how to be horny.

There is a Turkish girl in my para class. every man is into her. Today a chadlite told me that it is extremely hot. she should do only make fans. She has a hot ass, wears leggings, wears prono glasses (apparently she can see well without glasses because she often runs without them) and has a symmetrical face and hot blowjob lips.
But I think she only likes ethnics that look criminal. She has never looked at me because I look like a nerd, manlet and have similarities with a granny.
extreme suitfuel situation for me
Why are you complimenting foids, it is cucked

Water nigga. It's only men where in certain races the men are 90% incel subhumans

Name any stereotypically ugly ethnic group barring abos. Somali, curry, jew, junglegook etc. The women don't actually look that bad

And it's not just our bias as men saying this. The women of these races will say this lol

My oneitis is morrocan:feelsbadman:
It's over

Water nigga. It's only men where in certain races the men are 90% incel subhumans
Nope what about boons. I would say curries but now that I’ve seen paljeetas I’ve seen one that was actually stacylite level.

However for the most part most foids do look like shit we just overrate ltbs like crazy a lot simply because they’re more NT.

Nope what about boons. I would say curries but now that I’ve seen paljeetas I’ve seen one that was actually stacylite level.

However for the most part most foids do look like shit we just overrate ltbs like crazy a lot simply because they’re more NT.
Between these 4 girls, I think they have comparable smv. The white girl has a gummy smile and crooked nose, so it holds her back from truly mogging

7e40f0c7 579e 49fe 8e57 bf25255c2ef7

Between these 4 girls, I think they have comparable smv. The white girl has a gummy smile and crooked nose, so it holds her back from truly mogging

View attachment 1048324
Facially ngl they’re ltb - mtb but yea they all probably have decent SMV. Looks like a Brit school

Facially ngl they’re ltb - mtb but yea they all probably have decent SMV. Looks like a Brit school
I didn't say they're stacies, just thay they look relatively even in terms if attractiveness.

Yeah, it's bongistan.

I didn't say they're stacies, just thay they look relatively even in terms if attractiveness.

Yeah, it's bongistan.
white girl look like shit. you can see how thick the legs from the girl in the right side. she looks superior. and the girl on the left side looks hot too

white girl look like shit. you can see how thick the legs from the girl in the right side. she looks superior. and the girl on the left side looks hot too
Yeah the asian chick definitely mogs the white girl. Thick thighs and cuter face. Tbh I never really found blonde hair attractive by default, it's only due to it being associated with whiteness that I personally care for it. Similar to my own red beard. But colored eyes still mog

Yeah the asian chick definitely mogs the white girl. Thick thighs and cuter face. Tbh I never really found blonde hair attractive by default, it's only due to it being associated with whiteness that I personally care for it. Similar to my own red beard. But colored eyes still mog
thats not chink asian. she looks like mongols style or something. you can clearly see her good genes

been into asian foids much more recently than foids my own race so you are right. In fact white foids repulse me now.
Same with me. For some reason i openly feel repulsed by white foids especially italin foids

thats not chink asian. she looks like mongols style or something. you can clearly see her good genes
Maybe. But there are plenty of Chinese that resemble Mongolians anyways

Same with me. For some reason i openly feel repulsed by white foids especially italin foids
In Europe, the good looking ethnicities are as follows: Ukranian, Finnish and Hungarian.

Other ethnicities beside these are usually plain looking.

para class, as in paraplegic, paranormal, parachuting class,.. ??

Is liking thick white foids a rarity on this site?:feelswhat: . I get trying new flavors once in a while but holy shit do whites and asians fog deathnic foids to oblivion.

Name any stereotypically ugly ethnic group barring abos. Somali, curry, jew, junglegook etc. The women don't actually look that bad

And it's not just our bias as men saying this. The women of these races will say this lol
Fakeup is distorting your view, the men and women of each race are looksmatched well.