Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me the funniest orbiter moment you saw.

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I swear to god all the orbiters are fucking subhuman. A lot of them are either incels in denial or just normies who would be considered ugly by foids. I remember this one ugly ass orbiter who had a hunch back,nerd neck,acne and glasses would orbit around this “stacie” who was just average without makeup and normal clothes on.

This orbiter would treat me like shit just to impress the foid and he would talk to her all the time. He thought he was hot shit cause he was aquitances with her. I can tell you now 100% that this foid doesn’t even acknowledge him after class was over. This dude was probably only respected cuz he was tall and NT. I remember this guy would rage at me over something that wasn’t my fault and i think i heard him ask my aquitance, why did my aquitance speak to me. This dude doesn’t realize this stacie she orbits will never want to fuck him and will probably be ghosted/“friendzoned”

tldr: just tell me a time a orbiter was simping over a foid but was too subhuman to get in a relationship with her

I hate orbiters they're so pathetic.

I hate orbiters they're so pathetic.
bro yes they frustrate me so much. It’s a shame i won’t ever get to witness them get rejected or ghosted since most of that shit just happens privately. I wish i get to see them cry over how much they orbited around this foid only to be rejected while the foid fucks an actual chad.

I swear to god all the orbiters are fucking subhuman. A lot of them are either incels in denial or just normies who would be considered ugly by foids. I remember this one ugly ass orbiter who had a hunch back,nerd neck,acne and glasses would orbit around this “stacie” who was just average without makeup and normal clothes on.

This orbiter would treat me like shit just to impress the foid and he would talk to her all the time. He thought he was hot shit cause he was aquitances with her. I can tell you now 100% that this foid doesn’t even acknowledge him after class was over. This dude was probably only respected cuz he was tall and NT. I remember this guy would rage at me over something that wasn’t my fault and i think i heard him ask my aquitance, why did my aquitance speak to me. This dude doesn’t realize this stacie she orbits will never want to fuck him and will probably be ghosted/“friendzoned”

tldr: just tell me a time a orbiter was simping over a foid but was too subhuman to get in a relationship with her
nerd with glasses in my class
into chess

hits on 2 mutant foids
touches her hand
she instantly pulls out disinfectant bottle and cleans her hand
i swear i saw his soul leave his body

Men are not designed to be completely white knight cuck and orbiting

I remember I always saw two orbiters trying to get the same foid, this was back in highschool we were never friends but we attended some of the same classes together. These guys were normies obviously cause no chad would orbit a foid, foids will literally fight over a chad like I saw foids in school get into fist fights over guy cause he paid more attention to the other one.

But back to the story, the guys were about mid tier normies one was about 5'6 and 5'10 I don't really remember but they were taller than me ofc, the foid was a high-tier becky, I remember one time in class the foid asked me to do a favour for her and I said no she was like why and I didn't even answer then continued on with my work, the foid was pissed ofc becuase holes are entitled brats who can't handle being told no. Then the two orbiters came up and ask me why I was being a dick I didn't respond, they then started calling me names then one of them gave me little hit on the back of my head so I got up and pushed him then the other one intervened so we started throwing fists, and remember all of this happened because I said no to a foid. After the fight we got a suspension.

tldr: orbiters fought me cause I refused to assist a foid jfl, hang all orbiters on a tree.

Whenever my Oneitis at work talks about her boyfriend my soul leaves my body a little bit.

I guess that's more pathetic and sad then funny.

Foid cuddling with normie on school trip and later she saying she fucks other dudes and goes on dates with others

I remember I always saw two orbiters trying to get the same foid, this was back in highschool we were never friends but we attended some of the same classes together. These guys were normies obviously cause no chad would orbit a foid, foids will literally fight over a chad like I saw foids in school get into fist fights over guy cause he paid more attention to the other one.

But back to the story, the guys were about mid tier normies one was about 5'6 and 5'10 I don't really remember but they were taller than me ofc, the foid was a high-tier becky, I remember one time in class the foid asked me to do a favour for her and I said no she was like why and I didn't even answer then continued on with my work, the foid was pissed ofc becuase holes are entitled brats who can't handle being told no. Then the two orbiters came up and ask me why I was being a dick I didn't respond, they then started calling me names then one of them gave me little hit on the back of my head so I got up and pushed him then the other one intervened so we started throwing fists, and remember all of this happened because I said no to a foid. After the fight we got a suspension.

tldr: orbiters fought me cause I refused to assist a foid jfl, hang all orbiters on a tree.
Who won the fight ?

thats gotta be the most cucked thing I ever read, props to you for defending yourself.

Probably all the men on ONLYFANS who DM the girls and try to talk to them, while paying them money,
and then they slowly say '' im in your area lets meet up'' and the girl says no.

Foid cuddling with normie on school trip and later she saying she fucks other dudes and goes on dates with others
I don’t think foids cuddle with guys they don’t find attractive though so there is probably more to it.

I can’t imagine foids wanting to cuddle with me.

Last edited:
just go to any female streamer's chat on that soy Twitch platform.

Men are not designed to be completely white knight cuck and orbiting
There sure as hell are a lot of them falling right into that behaviour for them not be designed that way. I think a lot of men have faggot genes that make them submissive bitches. They deserve to be exploited. The sons of long lineages of beta buxxers.

There sure as hell are a lot of them falling right into that behaviour for them not be designed that way. I think a lot of men have faggot genes that make them submissive bitches. They deserve to be exploited. The sons of long lineages of beta buxxers.
Well my genetics are already shit so it wouldn't surprise me if I had soyboy genes lol

I saw a guy on the street gets called a " dumb fuck" by his girlfriend in public.
He apologizes, she tells him to piss off and he chases after her.

sheogorath with komesarj's gf (keeps commenting on her profile tweets but she always shit talks him jfl)

should be killed for their own good

they know not what they do....forgive them father

I think a lot of men have faggot genes that make them submissive bitches.
Real men with normal and healthy T-levels will never bow down to a bitch.
Men are the providers and protectors.
I put bread on the table, I provide for her and I protect her from Threats.
She should follow me like I´m her leader, and walk behind me. Not in front of me.
I should be the one who guides her through life.
I am physically more gifted and way stronger, in comparison to my female counterpart.
A healthy 14yo boy is able to overpower a fully grown adult female, standing 6ft tall.
Men These days are born and raised, to have a blue pill mentality. That´s why lots of men are pathetic and weak-minded dumb fuck orbiters

Real men with normal and healthy T-levels will never bow down to a bitch.
Men are the providers and protectors.
I put bread on the table, I provide for her and I protect her from Threats.
She should follow me like I´m her leader, and walk behind me. Not in front of me.
I should be the one who guides her through life.
I am physically more gifted and way stronger, in comparison to my female counterpart.
A healthy 14yo boy is able to overpower a fully grown adult female, standing 6ft tall.
Men These days are born and raised, to have a blue pill mentality. That´s why lots of men are pathetic and weak-minded dumb fuck orbiters
Based

I have yet to see one instance of orbiting that directly leads to ascension or even genuine interest

I saw a guy on the street gets called a " dumb fuck" by his girlfriend in public.
He apologizes, she tells him to piss off and he chases after her.
:feelskek::feelskek:

More li

More likely he'll get beta buxxed. Does NT mean neuro typical?

Jesus christ the cuck levels are insane

Glad you fought back

Whenever I play vidya with randoms and theres a foid in the group they try to get her attention despite her showing obvious signs of not being interested. It gets even funnier when the foid leaves the group and the orbiters leave too because they dont wanna keep playing without a foid in the group jfl.