[Blackpill] Ethnic male celibacy >30% in 2018

I

incelgration

Recruit
★★★★
Only solution is to close borders and shame sluts that are having sex with foreigners. But it won't happen thanks to our globalist overlords.

incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
16h 15m
If you read those twitter links, it says the sample size for that "Ethnic Male Celibacy" chart is very small. Those stats don't really mean anything.

The alleged increase in ethnic inceldom is a MYTH.

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Not surprising is it? Curries and chinkies in the west are absolutely despised by even their own women.

It never began.

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Coping currycel rotting in chadstralia
★★★★
2d 5h 13m
So tired of women and their stupid fucking preferences, these traitourous curry and noodlewhores have no fucking shame, how can a human being lack so much honor or loyalty to their own race, it's embarrasing and pathetic.

ISIS recruiters are going to be having a field day with all these lonely bitter ethnics.

Detro

Detro

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 6h 4m
One thing that surprised me about ethnic countries is how rampant white knightism is over there:

If you listened to feminist propaganda, you'd think women were treated worst than animals, but apparently it's no different from the west.
No wonder curries can't get laid. Even the more attractive males are treated like garbage and females get everything they could ever want from the white knight hordes without having to give up the pussy.

It also shows why blacks are so successful with their women. If a black guy did that everyone would be laughing about how the bitch was talking so much then got hit. There might be a white knight or two but no horde coming in like that.

Morse_Code

Morse_Code

Recruit
All you had to do was stay in curryland or whatever and you'd have some kind of waifu.

Copingtillidie

Copingtillidie

CopingHardCel
★★★
Insane how people still don't believe in hypergamy:
Men are 3 times more likely to not be sexually active according to this study

Sensoryprocessingcel

Sensoryprocessingcel

Recruit
better invest in some 7/11 stock:ping::redpill:

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Captain
★★★★
19d 18m
The UK is probably the worst country to be an ethnic incel in, can confirm

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
★★★★★
104d 7h 29m
I think what needs to be understood here is whether the true quality of ethnics has been declining.

So we all know cultural and socioeconomic changes in the west post the 2 main events (2008 GFC and 2012 tinder X Instagram) has increased the prominence of elite JBW guys, and any foid can find a 8/10 JBW in a matter of minutes to fuck.

One of 2 things has been happening to ethnics:

1) they have also kept pace, so ethnics have moved away from coping, and a higher number of ethnics are looksmaxxing, Instagram statusmaxxing, roidmaxxing, etc, they just can't do it to same magnitude as JBW, hence this change is driven by halo Vs failo, ie JBW doing these things is more meaningful because it exponentially drives a bigger difference in SMV between jbw and ethnics.

2) ethnics have given up post these 2 events and have decided on the back of this to cope harder, or at least the ethnics in the west. So they have focused more on careermaxxing, wagecucking, STEMmaxxing, codemaxxing, as well as shipping in more low value ethnics to do this nerd shit, hence the true average ethnic in the west is a legit 2/10 now, where it may have been 4/10 fifteen years ago
By contrast, ethnic women are hopping on Chad/Tyrone dick at record levels and now have the lowest celibacy rates of any group (<4%):

View attachment 11480
This is the most suifuel degenerate chart I ever seen, you just don't understand the power of JBW.

Also kek at ethnic foids, aunties, grandma's complaining about how JBW foids are so slutty and have no values lol

Last edited:
waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
14d 8h 53m
It is truly ovER must considER

Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
15d 2h 36m
Predict jbw will become more of a thing as whites recede further into a rarefied minority.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★
56d 23h 9m
Ban (((white and blacks )))cels already

BAN THEM ALL

Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV sub4 manlet ethnic truecel.
★★★★★
177d 1h 24m
Ban (((white and blacks )))cels already

BAN THEM ALL
just ban truecels who can't get any matches on tinder theory.

just ban truecels who approached 105 foids and got rejected everytime theory.

just ban adult male KHHVs with zero sexual experience theory.

just ban small dicked ugly manlets theory.

just ban truecels who get rejected by sub3 landwhales theory.

just ban suicidal autistic truecels theory.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
60d 9h 37m

Brutal man. You are probably the biggest truecel here. It's depressing read about your rejections. It's over.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

★★
56d 23h 9m

Stfu. You have the rest of the world as your playground. We ethnics have NOTHING .

You have black foids to choose from but most of you only go for non black foids. You have an entire media fetishizing you. You have landwahles worshiping you and your literal Dick memes .

Whites have 99% of the female population drooling for them simply cuz of muh blue eyes .

I'm sick and tired of pretedning that we're on equal foot with cumskin and blacks . Colvin even if ur stories are true they're merely an exception that proves the rule. Your entire existence as a minority within a minority tells us that blacks are not incel demographic. You're just an unlucky soul. Same goes for (((whitecels))).

Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV sub4 manlet ethnic truecel.
★★★★★
177d 1h 24m
You have black foids to choose from but most of you only go for non black foids.
You're a LARPing lying retard. I approached tons of black foids and all of them rejected me.

Also my stories are true. Keep coping.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

★★
56d 23h 9m
You're a LARPing lying retard. I approached tons of black foids and all of them rejected me.

Also my stories are true. Keep coping.
You're a rare piece of shit commodity. Your experience and existence proves NOTHING. Blacks are as fakecels as whites collectively. The fact that every ethnic group is dying off while blacks are gaining in numbers is enough proof for me.

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
★★★★★
74d 8h 18m
You're a rare piece of shit commodity. Your experience and existence proves NOTHING. Blacks are as fakecels as whites collectively. The fact that every ethnic group is dying off while blacks are gaining in numbers is enough proof for me.
bruh moment

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
★★★★★
9d 4h 34m
Suifuel for ethnics.

JBW is law

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
-
69d 7h 14m
Stfu. You have the rest of the world as your playground. We ethnics have NOTHING .

You have black foids to choose from but most of you only go for non black foids. You have an entire media fetishizing you. You have landwahles worshiping you and your literal Dick memes .

Whites have 99% of the female population drooling for them simply cuz of muh blue eyes .

I'm sick and tired of pretedning that we're on equal foot with cumskin and blacks . Colvin even if ur stories are true they're merely an exception that proves the rule. Your entire existence as a minority within a minority tells us that blacks are not incel demographic. You're just an unlucky soul. Same goes for (((whitecels))).
Lots of north africans can pass as italian.

Last edited:
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

★★
56d 23h 9m
Lots of north africans can pass as italian
There's two types of italians.

The ones who And are generally northern European looking with tans.

Then white North European looking ones.

images (5).jpeg
images (4).jpeg

if you don't look like this as a north african which is even rarer within north african region than it is italy. Chances are you look like this.
2009220049120e7f.jpg

Which means quantity overlap quality. And you'll basically have to be a giga Goddamn chaddam or even arab white mixed chad to pass as Italian in first place.

So what does that even prove ? That I have to be top %5 in the top 20% of my own to compete with the other top 20% of Italy ....

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★★★★
35d 7h 4m
There's two types of italians.

The ones who And are generally northern European looking with tans.

Then white North European looking ones.

View attachment 349667View attachment 349668
if you don't look like this as a north african which is even rarer within north african region than it is italy. Chances are you look like this.
View attachment 349669
Which means quantity overlap quality. And you'll basically have to be a giga Goddamn chaddam or even arab white mixed chad to pass as Italian in first place.

So what does that even prove ? That I have to be top %5 in the top 20% of my own to compete with the other top 20% of Italy ....
Some Iranians can pass for Greek and italian

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 15h 59m
literal "why can't I fuck white women with blonde braids in flyover country :feels::feels::feels:" cope as birth rates of ethnics continue to rise all over the world