Veteran
★★★
other doesn't mean only ethnic it could also mean mixed or of unknown ethnicity

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
2d 13m
I don't understand, then both should go up right?
They are probably becoming more picky and sleeping with only the higher tier white guys who are fucking more women then they used to due to tinder and stuff.

Detro

Detro

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 6h 42m
I don't understand, then both should go up right?
If 10 virgin females have sex with 1 chad, while there are 9 virgin males, then that means there are 10 women having sex with 1 guy, and 9 guys not having sex at all.
Why do people think that sex has to be evenly distributed?
No, there doesn't have to be a different guy having sex for every female having sex.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 14h 55m
They are probably becoming more picky and sleeping with only the higher tier white guys who are fucking more women then they used to due to tinder and stuff.
good explanation.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 14h 55m
If 10 virgin females have sex with 1 chad, while there are 9 virgin males, then that means there are 10 women having sex with 1 guy, and 9 guys not having sex at all.
Why do people think that sex has to be evenly distributed?
No, there doesn't have to be a different guy having sex for every female having sex.
good logical deduction.

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
5d 16h 57m
the OKcupid tables and other dating statistics beg to differ

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
1d 2h 27m
This shows femoids are the most racist creatures.

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
21m
The absolutely fucked population of Indian males and chinese males probably skews this study to absolute shit.

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
Can you provide an exact link to this survey? It needs proof for a blackpill infographic

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
Nevermind, I already found out how to prove this graph.

omnilet

omnilet

Smooth criminal-cel
★★
88d 14h 57m
Meanwhile low iq altrightcels are still spamming just be ethnic over and over again just because they saw a betabux ethnic with a post wall white roastie. It is over for any sub 6 ethnic male in the west

Notgoingtomakeit

Notgoingtomakeit

Veteran
★★★
1h 4m
Ethnicels should get government money with such a disability.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Please link the original study!
You can actually access directly all the data yourself through:

https://gssdataexplorer.norc.org/

It's free to sign up. It won't graph the data for you, but it will output the particular numbers you're looking for. It's not too hard to figure out how to use (at least I was able to figure it out).

As stated in this thread, the graphs here were produced by a Twitter statistician (here & here).

The nice thing about the NORC GSS putting out all their data like that is it will be freely available for us to continually graph and update the trends as the pathetic years of our life pass by.

I'm not sure how that's really "winning" in any way, but it is what it is.

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
Want to respond to this in detail but planning on posting a separate thread. But tldr;

1.) The social progressivism of the west is 'liberating' the considerable ethnic female population from the traditionally male dominated and sexually conservative norms and traditions within their respective cultures.

2.) Those norms would have previously ensured 1 dick per female within their ethnic group/ culture, and also that those females would date 'within' their race/ culture BUT...

3.) The 'progressive' ideals of sexual freedom (non-monogamy and non-abstinence) and multiculturalism (it's racist to not consider dating outside your race/ culture of birth) have combined to create a climate where females are free to sleep with as many males as they want, and from whichever race/ culture that they choose. SO..
4.) Females increasingly choose to sleep around with as many of their 'preferred' males as they can get their pussys around. AND..

5.) Science has proven that those 'preferred' males more often than not are 7+/10 and white.

6.) This leaves ethnic males mostly scrounging for the scraps, with whites and blacks doing 'slightly' worse off due to competition with Chad (and perhaps some other economic or even religious factors).

Conclusion: Sub5/10 whites and blacks are getting progressively more screwed due to online dating and the 'contrast' principle (where average looking people look much less good next to very attractive people), BUT ethnics clearly have it far worse off (in the west at least) if science has anything to say about it.

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★★
35d 4h 11m
Ethnics should have just stayed in their own countries, but i guess that's a moot point since most ethnic incels were born in the west and it's not their fault that they have to compete with blacks and whites.

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
14h 19m
we need an ethnic uprising. everybody go outside and kill a white guy
Ethnics should have just stayed in their own countries, but i guess that's a moot point since most ethnic incels were born in the west and it's not their fault that they have to compete with blacks and whites.
HAHAHAHA in china there are 30 million+ bachelors so they are fucked either way.

I say come to Islam an receive your 72 virgins in jannah

B

backyardslayer

Banned
-
We all knew JBW was true but now this just proves that BBC theory is also true

It's ovER for ethnic incels
Shitskin nigger cope.

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
14h 19m
HAHAHAHA in china there are 30 million+ bachelors so they are fucked either way.

I say come to Islam an receive your 72 virgins in jannah

UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
You’re just ugly. Race has nothing to do with it.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
It's still over for 13 of whites, don't you forget that.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
93d 19h 25m
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
37d 2h 49m
Which country is this data from

The End

The End

Banned
-
19m
When I see how popular white guys are, I almost start to believe ascension is possible. But then I remember all of my other defects.

Like the fact that I'm middle-aged. Hanging around all you young whipper-snappers makes me almost forget that I'm too old to even be thinking about getting those yummy jail-baits. *drool*

I even saw a post on a tumblr page where the featured girl was saying all the guys hitting on her were old and ugly. That made me wince.

Me want sex-bots now.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

spooky powered
★★★★★
47d 5h 36m
Blacks and whites have nothing to complain about.
You aren't more or less of an incel because of what you look like (unless you look like Robert Hodge). We are all incels TOGETHER. I'm not denying the stats. My point is we are united under inceldom, not race.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
Barely whites such as meds and slavscum are ethnics too, tbhtbh

7339er

7339er

Islamic crusade when?
★★★★★
10h 49m
yo yo where da black gurls at? suck my dick for weed homegurl

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
When I see how popular white guys are, I almost start to believe ascension is possible. But then I remember all of my other defects.
Same with "defects" for me, it feels like you've just failed in every possible aspect of facial attractiveness, there's always a downside in everything. Even with being white. I tried to be white and failed, as slavs are barely white.

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
1d 6h 4m
Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
50m
over for below average ethnics not even kidding

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
42d 13h 6m
Ethniccels definitely have it harder on average, but concluding from it that only they can be truecels is a non sequitur. Isn't blackopsincel a truecel?
Whites have it easiest tbhtbh its over for ethnics like me and blackcel

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
whites, and blacks
Don't fall for the "Tyrone" meme.

No, the graph is showing that every race is growing in male celibacy at about the same relative rate from where they started

I'd like you to look again (especially at the rate of change) and make an assessment.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Don't fall for the "Tyrone" meme.

I'd like you to look again (especially at the rate of change) and make an assessment.
Blacks have done well over time because black women have a strong preference for black men.

White guys do well because everyone else wants white guys.

Indians and Chinese do poorly because no one wants us - not even our own women.

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
You mean how tyrones are a literal meme over how fuckable they are?
I don't really know, maybe the qualifications to be one, and how everyone's favorite alleged Tyrone (@Tellem--T) isn't quite fuckable as you think...

D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-
fuck I need to be black or white

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
I don't really know, maybe the qualifications to be one, and how everyone's favorite alleged Tyrone (@Tellem--T) isn't quite fuckable as you think...
Tinder is fucked in general. Especially in Canada. PrinceofCope got like over 20 matches in Poland. And plus
1531770616179.png

View attachment 28148

The rest I agree with though

Just be Chad, you'll get nowhere as a whitecel.
real life dating statistics >>> dating website statistics

turtlefyyy

turtlefyyy

Recruit
★★
4h 11m
pretty sure theres a skewed single male to female ratio in places like india and china as well and the chances of getting a girl that genuinely wants to sleep with you/be with you is slim to none if youre not in the top 20% over there too. ethnics probably have a less of a chance there than here lmao

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★★
35d 4h 11m
One thing that surprised me about ethnic countries is how rampant white knightism is over there:

If you listened to feminist propaganda, you'd think women were treated worst than animals, but apparently it's no different from the west.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
43d 10h 33m
You can actually access directly all the data yourself through:

https://gssdataexplorer.norc.org/

It's free to sign up. It won't graph the data for you, but it will output the particular numbers you're looking for. It's not too hard to figure out how to use (at least I was able to figure it out).

As stated in this thread, the graphs here were produced by a Twitter statistician (here& here).

The nice thing about the NORC GSS putting out all their data like that is it will be freely available for us to continually graph and update the trends as the pathetic years of our life pass by.

I'm not sure how that's really "winning" in any way, but it is what it is.
What keyword do I type in to find the right set of data?