Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic men, white women are your enemy

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
Ethnic men need to stop worshipping white cunts and putting them on a god like pedestals. White women think less of you and find you very undesirable. Why continue respecting these whores if they don't give a fuck about you?

becuase third world whores are subhuman

Everyone should stop worshipping femoids as if they are goddesses for being femoids/attractive or something else they haven't earned at all, and that's what is happening... men are starting to rightfully hate femoids more and more and there is no smoke without fire

becuase third world whores are subhuman

And more sadistic, misandrist, revolting and whoreish than femoids in first world countries, at least in the south-east

I don’t worship them so it’s not my problem

I don't worship them tho, plus white women are overated and rarely do they have nice bodies, either its too skinny or too fat, I personally find Latinas and Levant women top tier

Ethnic men need to stop worshipping white cunts and putting them on a god like pedestals. White women think less of you and find you very undesirable. Why continue respecting these whores if they don't give a fuck about you?
*all white people

I don't respect/worship white girls.

No my own women are my enemy.

white women don't hate ethnic men. they hate ugly men.

white women don't hate ethnic men. they hate ugly men.

Exactly, I'm so fucking tired of saying this. It's not race alone that will kill your chances if you are an attractive guy overall!!!!

I don't worship white women though, I find them fucking weird af.
The problem is that ethnic women are somehow even more stuck-up than white girls when it comes to dating other ethnic men.
I just want a fucking girlfriend though, I don't care what race they are! People have told me that nerdy black guy's best chance is with white girls, but I dunno, it seems just as unlikely as dating someone of my own race.

i hate ethnics women even more, for cucking us with subhuman whites.