Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnic Truecel trait: You get pulled over or stopped by police because of your looks

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
Twice in a week I've been randomy pulled over or followed by police. Literally I drive or walk past them and I catch their attention just because I am ugly as fuck. Then they check my ID and shit and then it's fine, every fucking time. I literally am afraid of the police at this point, when I drive past a police car I immediately think they will follow me because they saw an ugly mongrel.

If I wasn't a sandnigger they would leave me alone, but no, they automatically assume I'm a fucking terrorist or drug dealer or something. Fuck this nigger life. I literally get stopped for no reason, it's always just a check bro, just to see who I am. I'm a piece of shit fucking incel nobody, leave me alone. FUCKING COPS.

Last edited:
I have been stopped by police 15 times walking down the street for id check, anyone else i know got stopped maybe once.

It's not ethnic in my case just truecel trait

I have been stopped by police 15 times walking down the street for id check, anyone else i know got stopped maybe once.

Leaving our basement is truly not safe. State sanctioned rotting to death.

@Spooky_Heejin @nabi found another aegyocel guys

Are you from US? They seem to be more police-like over there. In the UK policing has declined quite heavily over the years.

Are you from US? They seem to be more police-like over there. In the UK policing has declined quite heavily over the years.
Yeah I think he's US based.

Bro, is this normal in Tallfagland? In some Western countries the police need a reason to ID you, not because they're bored and picking on ethnics.

Do you have an ethnic beard ?

Do you have an ethnic beard ?
Yeah
Bro, is this normal in Tallfagland? In some Western countries the police need a reason to ID you, not because they're bored and picking on ethnics.
Yes, it's allowed. But only asking for ID and what I'm doing, I am obligated to cooperate.

I assume they thought I was some wanted guy.

Lol got called the police on me because a person said i was a homeless bothering hes store outside. When i was just standing browsing my phone while smoking cigarettes

Twice in a week I've been randomy pulled over or followed by police. Literally I drive or walk past them and I catch their attention just because I am ugly as fuck. Then they check my ID and shit and then it's fine, every fucking time. I literally am afraid of the police at this point, when I drive past a police car I immediately think they will follow me because they saw an ugly mongrel.

If I wasn't a sandnigger they would leave me alone, but no, they automatically assume I'm a fucking terrorist or drug dealer or something. Fuck this nigger life. I literally get stopped for no reason, it's always just a check bro, just to see who I am. I'm a piece of shit fucking incel nobody, leave me alone. FUCKING COPS.
FUCKING YOU DESERVE IT POLICE SHOULD EXECUTE ALL SHIT SKIN ETHNICS ON THE SPOT WHY TF YOU ARE DRIVING FUCKING GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKIJG GOD DAMN SHIT HOLE COUNTRY

FUCKING YOU DESERVE IT POLICE SHOULD EXECUTE ALL SHIT SKIN ETHNICS ON THE SPOT WHY TF YOU ARE DRIVING FUCKING GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKIJG GOD DAMN SHIT HOLE COUNTRY
fuck off jew

Police once stopped me in the busy central train station of my city, out of thousands of travellERs who wERe thERe at the same time as me, and I knew it was because I’m a short vERy dark-skinned mentally ill (in looks and behaviour) currycel.

I was just walking through the train tERminal and in the process of looking around the station and obsERving my surroundings (which is natural behaviour for any membER of any animal species) when I made eye contact with a cop who was standing nearly exactly WEST of me (with me being the centre of the compass for refERence), who was standing against a wall 50 metERs away alongside anothER cop.

I looked away within half a second (which is natural human behaviour because staring is considERed to be rude, intimidating and creepy). But I glanced back within a second to check if they wERe still looking at me (and they wERe indeed).

I looked away again and made my way up an escalator, I actually turned around to get a third look at them and saw them following me. I knew they wERe coming for me so I could’ve ran. They wouldn’t have bothERed to give chase and even if they did, I would’ve successfully escaped from them (and thERe would be no arrest warrant for me because running away from police is not a crime unless they have asked you to comply with cERtain ordERs and you ran away without complying first).

but I thought they would just ask me some basic questions rathER than body search me, so I didn’t bothER wasting my breath by running.

Anyways. They took me to a section of the train station whERe thERe wERe no witnesses and they conducted a body search on me, i knew they wERe really hoping that I’d have drugs, weapons or othER items which are illegally to possess/carry in public so that they could throw me in a jail cell and enjoy watching me suffER, but I didn’t have anything like that on me so they had no choice but to let me go.

Oh and the funny thing is, one of the cops was a foid, so the theory of me being selectively isolated out of thousands of other travellERs for a body search due to my looks, seems like a much more plausible theory because women r the most “looks discriminatory” out of the 2 sexes (especially towards men).

She had a tall and muscular male cop alongside hER, so I had no choice but to comply because that fuckER looked like he could run fastER than me and be able to catch me.

Even if the female cop was by hERself and I could outrun hER easily even WITHOUT hER wearing a bullet-proof vest and sevERal kilograms of gear (and even more easily WITH those items on hER body weighing hER down), it would be fruitless because she would notify hER department and an arrest warrant would be launched for me for failing to comply with police ordERs.

And I obviously wouldn’t fight eithER because although I obviously would beat hER in a fight if she was unarmed, she had a gun and could hurt me. And if I somehow disarmed hER and ended up harming hER, I’d obviously receive sevERe punishment because cops r obviously given more rights and protection by the govERnment.

But being singled out like that really pissed me off and had me angry for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

I live in Australia. Police have the right to ask for ID anytime and anyplace from anyone, if they “suspect” that the pERson whose ID they are requesting is in the process of committing a crime or will commit a crime in the future.

A suspicious looking person might look inconspicuous to anothER and vice-vERsa. WhethER or not someone looks “suspicious” enough to be asked for ID is COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE, thERefore thERe is no way to detERmine whethER the cop(s) wERe in the right or wrong to stop someone and ask them for ID, because anyone and evERyone could technically be categorised as “suspicious” or “NOT suspicious” depending on each and evERy cop’s pERsonal reasonings and whims.

So basically, cops can ask anyone for ID anytime anywhERe. And if you don’t comply you will be arrested.

Police once stopped me in the busy central train station of my city, out of thousands of travellERs who wERe thERe at the same time as me, and I knew it was because I’m a short vERy dark-skinned mentally ill (in looks and behaviour) currycel.

They took me to a section of the train station whERe thERe wERe no witnesses and they conducted a body search on me, i knew they wERe really hoping that I’d have drugs, weapons or othER items which are illegally to possess/carry in public so that they could throw me in a jail cell and enjoy watching me suffER, but I didn’t have anything like that on me so they had no choice but to let me go.

Oh and the funny thing is, one of the cops was a foid, so the theory of me being selectively isolated out of thousands of other travellERs for a body search due to my looks, seems like a much more plausible theory because women r the most “looks discriminatory” out of the 2 sexes (especially towards men).

She had a tall and muscular male cop alongside hER, so I had no choice but to comply. If she was by hERself, I would’ve just ran (I wouldn’t fight because although I obviously would beat hER in a fight if she was unarmed, she had a gun and could hurt me. And if I somehow disarmed hER and ended up harming hER, I’d get sevERe punishment because cops r obviously given more rights and protection by the govERnment).

But being singled out like that really pissed me off and had me angry for the rest of the day.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: