Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnics are so out of touch with reality that its absurd. Sigh...

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I am so aware of my subhumanity and so deeply ashamed it that I hide in my room as much as possible. Meanwhile, these ultra delusional bluepilled rice and curries in White countries expose their ugliness to the world like it means nothing and they just go about their day while being oblivious to how they're being viewed as disgusting untouchable pests. How do these bluepillers do it???!

Last edited:
Crying over a whale?

The nerve of these curries!

I am so aware of my subhumanity and so deeply ashamed it that I hide in my room as much as possible
What’s the point of doing that in curryland? Everyone’s subhuman over there

What’s the point of doing that in curryland? Everyone’s subhuman over there
That's why I came back to curryland, to avoid being mogged to oblivion. :feelsthink::feelsthink: I just wonder why other ethnics don't feel mogged and humiliated like we incels do.

That's why I came back to curryland, to avoid being mogged to oblivion. :feelsthink::feelsthink: I just wonder why other ethnics don't feel mogged and humiliated like we incels do.
hmm is curryland as bad as Instagram and tik tok project it to be?

Like I see literal shit filled street food, congestion, rivers clogged with garbage on tik tok and think - Damn India seems even worse than Africa lmao

hmm is curryland as bad as Instagram and tik tok project it to be?

Like I see literal shit filled street food, congestion, rivers clogged with garbage on tik tok and think - Damn India seems even worse than Africa lmao
Its like a post-apocalyptic hellscape without the apocalypse (or maybe the curries breeding is the never ending apocalypse :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope:).

Its like a post-apocalyptic hellscape without the apocalypse (or maybe the curries breeding is the never ending apocalypse :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope:).
cool. Are u planning to get arrange marriage waifu?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back