Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ethnics of .is, would you buy a white slave?

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Imagine an alternate world scenario where slavery is normalized with whites somehow ending up on the losing end, what would you as a well-off citizen?
Personally it would be weird to buy some Nordic but lower tier Slavs could definitely fill the niche.
There's a reason why Poles fill all the shit jobs in the UK, why every prostie in the EU is a Slav, why every Russian woman dreams of sandnigger cock, why Hitler did what he did with Barbarossa—the list goes on.
Just the idea of toying with slaves and breeding them is really fun, I also hate doing chores around the house.
Southern slaveowners fucked their sheeboons to get less retarded slaves with white admixture for free, so genetic experimentation could also play a role here.
I'm kinda getting hard picturing hapa spawn slave kids running around ngl.

slav women prefer slav men

would be so good having one
i heard that slav whores get with east asian men or middle eastern men but it's probably the rich ones who get the privileage to have a slav wife.
fuck, if continued studying in my medicine college then went to UAE i will probably buy a slav wife.
i have been thinking about going back to school a lot lately.

would be so good having one
i heard that slav whores get with east asian men or middle eastern men but it's probably the rich ones who get the privileage to have a slav wife.
fuck, if continued studying in my medicine college then went to UAE i will probably buy a slav wife.
i have been thinking about going back to school a lot lately.
It made me remember this thread

View: https://twitter.com/orientalismus/status/1687931786536337408

Cossack slaves were cheapest second only to Gypsies, sad stuff
It's like things haven't really changed

I would buy a german or swedish blond slave and treat her like a wife :fuk:

Historically
Most people know this, but it's still wild to think that "Slav" and "slave" share etymology
It's also funny that the Blacks have the monopoly on slave victimhood even though EEs probably had it worse
I mean, USSR had kolkhoz bolshevism and their countries are still barely free

I don't care enough anymore.

I would buy a german or swedish blond slave and treat her like a wife :fuk:
finally get power over a woman for the first time in your life
->give it back to her in the hope she will love you in return
->get cucked
->replace your aspiration to ascend with dreams of having been born as a vertebrate instead of a human shaped doormat

though I can relate to the sentiment
a woman worth loving and who is also able to love you is kind of the ultimate price
but your response to this hypothetical scenario makes me think you will throw yourself at the feet of the first girl who will take you and end up getting used and abused by a heartless whore

Last edited:
->get cucked
->replace your aspiration to ascend with dreams of having been born as a vertebrate instead of a human shaped doormat

a woman worth loving and who is also able to love you is kind of the ultimate price
but you response to this hypothetical scenario makes me think you will throw yourself at the feet of the first girl who will take you and end up getting used and abused by a heartless whore
Lol
I wonder if landed autistic people back in the day could not understand how you were actually supposed to treat slaves

Lol
I wonder if landed autistic people back in the day could not understand how you were actually supposed to treat slaves
99% of manga / hentai / erotic literature that have the tag "sex slave" added to them are using the scenario to establish an absurdly low baseline the man in the story has to pass (just treat her nicely, like a human) so that he can easily make the slave fall in love with him in a way believable to the reader. It's the most cuked shit ever. I have to read female targeted stuff because modern men are too broken inside to even fantasize about using a women, all the while hoping a woman would be kind enough to find any use for them...

Last edited:
->get cucked

but your response to this hypothetical scenario makes me think you will throw yourself at the feet of the first girl who will take you and end up getting used and abused by a heartless whore
Fucking hell man, its sad that i have to agree with you its over for me

Fucking hell man, its sad that i have to agree with you its over for me
Well, if we end up getting no girls anyways, maybe it's a more pleasent life if you're at least still hoping to be loved someday instead of being so bitter, you have stopped considering that a realistic possibility.
Just, please be careful with how easily you put your fate in the hands of another, especially if that person is a woman. I wouldn't want your kindness to be taken advantage of (and I surely wouldn't want some selfish bitch to profit from it).

I want to enliven what its like during the times of the Barbary slave trade, I would imagine myself being a rich north African Muslim and browsing through the slave market browsing for white cunny for me to relish at :ahegao: :feelsohh:

The German one.

My nigga they are called Slavs