Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics were never meant to compete in any kind of dating market

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The only reason we've made it this far is through arranged marriage/courtship usually to a cousin. If not that it's because foids in our cultures are seen as property (no greater than cattle) and we can buy or trade for them.

In any kind of free dating market being ethnic isn't a viable option, we just don't have what it takes to attract a foid. Ethnics by definition have 0 smv, all of us have no sex appeal and are 0/10 in the eyes of every foid. Doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, or a stinky ethnic herself, she will never be attracted to ethnic men.

If life was a game, I don't think playing as an ethnic is worth it.

100% true.

The only way we sandniggers can ascend is by arranged marriage or copious amounts of wealth in return. Then we also have to make sure we keep our wife by beating her and scaring her into submission, otherwise she will leave after 1 week of marriage.

The dating game, which is common in non-Muslim countries, is not an option for us. We were never meant to participate in this, there is a good reason why our parents do not tell us to date.

As a browncel i agree with this
Back then i was usually looking for foids my caliber and even the ugliest of foids (1stried land whales but even then i was always rejected. Ethnics have no chance in the dating world at all.

Jfl at the fact that four different users in this thread including op actually believe this

Arrange marriages are what caused this amount of ugliness in ethnics on top of that malnutrition and low quality of life.

The dating game, which is common in non-Muslim countries
Could you explain how dating goes in Muslim countries, aren't there severe repercussions to that kind of stuff?

Could you explain how dating goes in Muslim countries, aren't there severe repercussions to that kind of stuff?
There is no dating, when you come of age you marry your cousin or maybe the daughter of a friend or something.

100% true.

The only way we sandniggers can ascend is by arranged marriage or copious amounts of wealth in return. Then we also have to make sure we keep our wife by beating her and scaring her into submission, otherwise she will leave after 1 week of marriage.

The dating game, which is common in non-Muslim countries, is not an option for us. We were never meant to participate in this, there is a good reason why our parents do not tell us to date.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/84e6UTIgAqY?si=hperSx2wGZaEq1j6

Brutal racepill.

Yeah its 100% correct that we ethnics lack total combination of the beauty, sexual dimorphism, and fighting prowess needed to attract and keep foids.

This is because Western courtship and mating is based upon r-selection mating strategy which prioritizes physical performance, spontaneity, and risk taking over passively accumulating in a slow and steady manner which is the case in k-selection strategy.

Extremely high IQ vanta-blackill post, should be pinned

We can't compete because we ourselves aren't the result of any competition, no 'dating market', we were created thanks to passive local assigned arranged marriage, there was no standards except being able to buxx (not even), but that doesn't exist anymore thanks to globohomo and the market being freed so here we are, that's why the average ethnic is not attractive, it never had to be to be able to reproduce, all that generational pent up subhumanity due to 0 sexual competition is suddenly on us to deal with

@incelerated @PLA1092 @CopingForBrutality @SlayerSlayer
Posts25

You schizo nigger, stop deleting your posts. :lul::lul:

Arrange marriages are what caused this amount of ugliness in ethnics on top of that malnutrition and low quality of life.
Arranged marriage practice was born out of tropical scarcity. Scarcity faced by humans for hundreds of thousands created weak subhuman incompetent physiology that we see in ethnics. When you can't get good nutrition, your body can't develop, and so if your body hasn't developed for thousands of years, what are you going to get? You're going to get subhumanity where men use social systemic controls to tame the chaos of female sexual selection process rather than using their own individual physical strength and sexual prowess because they lack in that department due to lack of nutrition which goes back to my original point of evolutionary and anthropological practices of scarcity-driven behavioral and cultural practices.

The only reason we've made it this far is through arranged marriage/courtship usually to a cousin. If not that it's because foids in our cultures are seen as property (no greater than cattle) and we can buy or trade for them.

In any kind of free dating market being ethnic isn't a viable option, we just don't have what it takes to attract a foid. Ethnics by definition have 0 smv, all of us have no sex appeal and are 0/10 in the eyes of every foid. Doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, or a stinky ethnic herself, she will never be attracted to ethnic men.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
ETHNICS SHALL BE WEEDED OUT. BY 2070 THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS "INDIANS" OR "ASIAN" ANYMORE, ONLY HALFBRED MUTTS!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: NOO!! We need gene editing to convert all ethnics to gigachad and gigastacy amazonian White gods and goddesses! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
the very fact that (east) asian men aren't foids #1 preference is proof that LOOKS > SKILLS/PERSONALITY/BUXX

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: NOO!! We need gene editing to convert all ethnics to gigachad and gigastacy amazonian White gods and goddesses! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Good news for you in the next two three decades it's coming, arrange marriage and gene edit and use genes of your Indo Aryan ancestors to produce a Aryan chad.

We can't compete because we ourselves aren't the result of any competition, no 'dating market'
Correct. This is why we aren't biologically equipped to handle the dynamics of laissez faire free market mate selection. K-selection conservative mating strategy of arranged marriage optimizes for social stability to reduce conflicts and contests through strict social rules because resources are scarce so chaos of darwinism is just too risky.

Good news for you in the next two three decades it's coming, arrange marriage and gene edit and use genes of your Indo Aryan ancestors to produce a Aryan chad.
Gene editing isn't coming to save us anytime soon. We need another 1000 years or more.

Gene editing isn't coming to save us anytime soon. We need another 1000 years or more.
It's coming soon, I watched a documentary it's close.

My account my choice :feelsjuice:
Do you still hate me? Weren't you the one who was hating on me and vehemently opposing the racepill? After all that, you come back and produce a total wereq-tier racepill thread. What's going on here? :feelsmega::waitwhat::waitwhat:

The only reason we are ugly is because we keep marrying our cousins

he never smiles star trek GIF
@Fat Link pin please.

I never opposed the racepill, I just said in an ideal world borders shouldn't exist, compartmentalizing the planet in the first place was the reason there is so much subhumanity in some places and so much moggers in another place, it should've been a globohomo since the begging, ethnics should've had to compete with whites in previous generations so that all the subhumanity load doesn't be on our generation alone
Theoretically I agree but since geographical differences over hundreds of thousands of years did pile on and highly differentiate us into different breeds, races, and even species (some would argue), I think its better to avoid racial dilution and pollution through intermixing. We've seen the results of forced diversity in the West in the past hundred years and the lack of compatibility due to tremendous genetic inequality is staggering which just ends up creating a low trust society driven by conflict and chaos. Rather its better to have a system of segregation and apartheid until we can unlock gene editing to the fullest and convert the offspring of willing ethnics into Whites.

I never said anything about sending browns to the muh precious white countries you so passionately defend. I'm only talking about shoulda woulda coulda and you fail to understand my vibe
But this what you implied. What do you think happens when boundaries are dissolved? You get the same situation as we see today at the US-Mexico border. We see hungry deprived shitskins pouring over to disturb White utopia like insects.

There is no dating, when you come of age you marry your cousin or maybe the daughter of a friend or something.
Much better than nothing imo, then lets say the girl is not interested in marrying you, what happens then? Or are they not given much of a choice

Much better than nothing imo, then lets say the girl is not interested in marrying you, what happens then? Or are they not given much of a choice
They aren't as picky, all men are ugly so they they are stuck picking from a pool of 0/10s.

I was also raised full traditional brown in a 3rd world country and can't have the same amount of sympathy for whites as you,
You take the benefits that White inventions have given to you for granted that's the reason why you don't have enough sympathy for them. Internet, computers, refrigeration and ACs, cars, cellphones, transportation, and civil engineering all came from Whites.
I'm still brown at the end of the day and care about myself more than white countries who created internet and media
And I care about advancing and solving the human condition which browns and blacks can't do.

All of that only prolonged and intensified our misery, that's what multiplied our population while trapping us in prisons ("countries") especially vaccines and medication, I don't appreciate whites for modernity because modernity is poison, it's all a loosh farm carefully designed to extract maximum suffering from subhumans, if whites truly cared about us they would've ended us or do something so there wouldn't 7 billion of us, but they intentionally didn't because they have master-slave mentality and need us as slaves, and as a slave I don't like slave owners
I agree that complete genocide and extermination is the best solution for ethnics.

we deserve sympathy without having to worship the winners of this rigged game at the top?
Sure, but sentiments don't do anything to solve our problem. We need massive political weill and big actions, but normies are too weak and self-centered to fight for it.

I'm not pro-life and pro-fixing it, there's no solution for an actively rigged game that's infinitely more powerful than those opposing it, accepting the truth in its full extent and LDARing is all we can do
Yes its either LDAR or death from an individual standpoint. Those are our only choices.

Middle-class foids always got their say. For lower class poor foids, they take whatever they can get.

Also ethnic foids dump their current bf to marry some middle-age guy with money with all the time. It happened in the past as well unlike his bs claim of treating foids like "cattles" or something.

Not all ethnic foids suffer from the "white cock" fever like the noodlewhores, or more like they can't afford to. Speaking of noodlewhores, some of these white-worshipping faggots actually believe that SEA noodlewhores are more attracted to some fat middle-aged white than your average SEA guy. JFL. The whole thread is a self-hating cuckery.

Its over, white fertility rate is low and ethnics will take over.

Of course when there's fewer and fewer whites then JBW will become even stronger.

Jfl at the fact that four different users in this thread including op actually believe this
Low IQ if you don't. There is a reason why sandniggers fuck their cousins through arranged marriage and what not. Sandniggers only ascend through connections, marrying the daughter of some person or some relative. We can't date like whites because we are subhuman.

Extremely high IQ vanta-blackill post, should be pinned

We can't compete because we ourselves aren't the result of any competition, no 'dating market', we were created thanks to passive local assigned arranged marriage, there was no standards except being able to buxx (not even), but that doesn't exist anymore thanks to globohomo and the market being freed so here we are, that's why the average ethnic is not attractive, it never had to be to be able to reproduce, all that generational pent up subhumanity due to 0 sexual competition is suddenly on us to deal with

@incelerated @PLA1092 @CopingForBrutality @SlayerSlayer
High IQ reply to high IQ post.

There are still ethnic incels in their home country, even if they also rely in money some of them don't get to the economy cut.

Cope, Sandniggers and niggers slay in Europe

Kys ethnic
Fucking ethnic aren’t even use ful as slave waste of oxy gen just like against the wall and shoot them (in mein kraft)

Just marry your cousin

Kys ethnic
Fucking ethnic aren’t even use ful as slave waste of oxy gen just like against the wall and shoot them (in mein kraft)
https://aishcom.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Bradley-Cooper_htm_acda6eca6cbb299d.jpg