Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics were never meant to compete in any kind of dating market

The damage is done, my parents didn't get an arranged marriage but I still turned out as an incel due to their parents following this tradition.

cope harder, arranged marriges were everywhere, its only in the recent 2 centuries that it changed.

Arranged marriges its what cept birthrates high and society functioning.
Foids didn't have an option in the past, but female liberation and industrialization changed all that

The only reason we've made it this far is through arranged marriage/courtship usually to a cousin. If not that it's because foids in our cultures are seen as property (no greater than cattle) and we can buy or trade for them.

In any kind of free dating market being ethnic isn't a viable option, we just don't have what it takes to attract a foid. Ethnics by definition have 0 smv, all of us have no sex appeal and are 0/10 in the eyes of every foid. Doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, or a stinky ethnic herself, she will never be attracted to ethnic men.

If life was a game, I don't think playing as an ethnic is worth it.
How do you explain blacks then?

I agree that complete genocide and extermination is the best solution for ethnics.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
They are masters of dandayamana maltyagasana
Funny GIF

Could you explain how dating goes in Muslim countries, aren't there severe repercussions to that kind of stuff?
Most teenage chads and foids date in secret. Only their close friends know about the relationship.

They hug and kiss if they find an isolated place but if caught, it becomes a huge grilling session by parents and society. If the family is extremely conservative the girl may get forcefully married.

Eventually you reach the age of marriage, and from here it depends on how conservative / liberal the family is.

- If they are conservative, the girl is forcefully married off to a 5'5" balding man who works 16 hours a day with negligible pay. Boys in conservative families have more freedom to reject a girl but they almost never do.

- If they are liberal, every man sends hundreds of proposals and every girl gets hundreds of proposals and you know what happens. Eventually, the man either finds a very conservative girl, or finds a girl who is looking to settle down after whoring in her 20s.

Ethnics by definition have 0 smv, all of us have no sex appeal and are 0/10 in the eyes of every foid. Doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, or a stinky ethnic herself, she will never be attracted to ethnic men.

The only reason we've made it this far is through arranged marriage/courtship usually to a cousin. If not that it's because foids in our cultures are seen as property (no greater than cattle) and we can buy or trade for them.

In any kind of free dating market being ethnic isn't a viable option, we just don't have what it takes to attract a foid. Ethnics by definition have 0 smv, all of us have no sex appeal and are 0/10 in the eyes of every foid. Doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, or a stinky ethnic herself, she will never be attracted to ethnic men.

If life was a game, I don't think playing as an ethnic is worth it.
lol if by ethnics you mean curries then sure.