Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnics, would you become white if given the option?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Let's say you found a pill that would change you into a white man, would you take it? Your eyes would become blue, your hair straight and thick, you'd gain a few inches in height (white people are taller), your nose would be perfectly shaped, your jawline would become stronger, better eye area, etc. Would you take it?

@gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @RREEEEEEEEE @curryZoomercoomer

No, I want to stay an ugly ethnic.
Just joking, how is this even a question?

No, of course not.

Why the fuck would I want that?

so it's a pill that reduces life difficulty from veteran to regular
of course I'll take it

the race pill I’m starting to realize is also the superiority pill of the white race...maybe the race pill has been based this whole time...

wtf yeah lmao easiest decision ever

I like triggering white folks with my existence alone, so nah. That and I hate foids who only date white men anyway.

What a suprise, the gay faggot with a humiliation fetish is worshipping white men again.

"chisled jawlines, perfect nose"

meanwhile the average white guy looks like this
stock-photo-teenage-looks-embarrassed-and-confused-about-the-pimples-that-are-showing-up-all-over-his-face-48463093.jpg

the race pill I’m starting to realize is also the superiority pill of the white race...maybe the race pill has been based this whole time...
"superiority"
you devolutions cope so hard :feelskek:

If that can give me 4 inches of height more I would.

Sure why not. Would improve life, and you could probably hook up with noodle whores and other ethic white cock worshipping whores.

Of course I would, there's no downside to it

"superiority"
you devolutions cope so hard :feelskek:
The race pill is a genetic superiority pill. If you say otherwise you say genetics don’t matter in sex, which is bluepilled. I’ve been fighting the racepill for a long time like basically every white incel has but maybe these ethnics are onto something. Have I been fighting white supremacy whenever I deny the racepill? More at 8

Last edited:
YES. I WISH I WAS WHITE

The race pill is a genetic superiority pill. If you say otherwise you say genetics don’t matter in sex, which is bluepilled. I’ve been fighting the racepill for a long time like basically every white incel has but maybe these ethnics are onto something. Have I been fighting white supremacy whenever I deny the racepill? More at 8
The racepill is that women are affected by the halo effect and the status of whiteness. Status given through hollywood, given through international american propoganda, even japaneese video games that designed all their charchters white. That's the race pill.
Go take a look in the mirror, you're not superior. You just live on easy mode.

The racepill is that women are affected by the halo effect and the status of whiteness. Status given through hollywood, given through international american propoganda, even japaneese video games that designed all their charchters white. That's the race pill.
Go take a look in the mirror, you're not superior. You just live on easy mode.
Daily reminder u have green eyes (which originate in western, central, and Northern Europe) and white skin.
ED39FA76 553A 4296 A837 885BC80BE7F8

Also lol you’re saying social status has effects on dating. I guess if all the movie characters in the world became curry curries would have infinite SMV...according to you. You know that’s called being bluepilled.

You know what, I’m a fervent believer in the racepill now. White men are genetically superior as the ethnics have been telling me for months now. Ultra giga moggers. That’s why ALL the ethnics here in this thread (ur not ethnic so don’t try saying you wouldn’t be white) want to be white.

No white people stink

Only benefit to being white is that they rule most of the world

I’d rather just be Taller

Daily reminder u have green eyes (which originate in western, central, and Northern Europe) and white skin.
View attachment 347883
Also lol you’re saying social status has effects on dating. I guess if all the movie characters in the world became curry curries would have infinite SMV...according to you. You know that’s called being bluepilled.

You know what, I’m a fervent believer in the racepill now. White men are genetically superior as the ethnics have been telling me for months now. Ultra giga moggers. That’s why ALL the ethnics here in this thread (ur not ethnic so don’t try saying you wouldn’t be white) want to be white.
Stop posting that picture retard what do you think it proves? Holy shit you're an idiot.
Also, I get my green eyes from my dad who's entirely dark skinned. Don't act like you know where green eyes originate, you literally are too dumb to understand basic concepts. They need to be repeated 30 times like a child. There's literally 100% africans with blue eyes(yuck).

Of course status has effects on dating. Its called LMS dude. Lookism stems from LMS. Wouldn't expect a 2019 cel to know that. Your introduction to incels and the blackpill was this website jfl.
And again, you still pretend to not understand the racepill after I had just explained it. Or mayve you're genuinely that dumb. You're not superior, you just have status due to media. Same way kpop exploded rice status in a short time.
Last time I'm repeating this cuz my retard tolerance is low rn

Let's say you found a pill that would change you into a white man, would you take it? Your eyes would become blue, your hair straight and thick, you'd gain a few inches in height (white people are taller), your nose would be perfectly shaped, your jawline would become stronger, better eye area, etc. Would you take it?

You had me at better nose. Count me in.

Stop posting that picture retard what do you think it proves? Holy shit you're an idiot.
Also, I get my green eyes from my dad who's entirely dark skinned. Don't act like you know where green eyes originate, you literally are too dumb to understand basic concepts. They need to be repeated 30 times like a child. There's literally 100% africans with blue eyes(yuck).
Well look where it originates. The chances of you having white skin, having green eyes, And yet somehow not being a subsection of white is practically zero.
Of course status has effects on dating. Its called LMS dude. Lookism stems from LMS. Wouldn't expect a 2019 cel to know that. Your introduction to incels and the blackpill was this website jfl.
And again, you still pretend to not understand the racepill after I had just explained it. Or mayve you're genuinely that dumb. You're not superior, you just have status due to media. Same way kpop exploded rice status in a short time.
Last time I'm repeating this cuz my retard tolerance is low rn
Well the OP is saying they’re genetically superior and that’s the race pill. The race pill is that white men are superior genetically and can ascend ez pz because they are the best race genetically ever and are superior. I’m with OP now the racepill is real and every white man here is superior to ethnics and a 1/10 white is genetically superior to a 5/10 ethnic easy. Blonde hair blue eyed white men are especially genetically superior according to the racepill

Last edited:
Well look where it originates. The chances of you having white skin, having green eyes, And yet somehow not being a subsection of white is practically zero.
No. Tehgymincel told you he was sandnigger and pale. Again, literally 0 white ancestory. Not repeating this again.

Well the OP is saying they’re genetically superior and that’s the race pill. The race pill is that white men are superior genetically and can ascend ez pz because they are the best race genetically ever and are superior. I’m with OP now the racepill is real and every white man here is superior to ethnics and a 1/10 white is genetically superior to a 5/10 ethnic easy. Blonde hair blue eyed white men are especially genetically superior according to the racepill
Op is a gay guy with an interracial humiliation pig fetish, it's like saying "black people are superior cuz that cuck white guy worships black men and says they're superior." Nope. Doesn't count because he'd be a cuck, a gay, and a degenerate. Like op is.

Race pill isn't whites are superior, it's women are status chasers, and whites have status due to Hollywood. Hell, even black men are gaining some status due to shit like blacked.
But it's still nothing compared to international hollywood.
I've explained it twice now. Not doing it again. Whites live life on easy mode compared to ethnic incels due to status.

No. Tehgymincel told you he was sandnigger and pale. Again, literally 0 white ancestory. Not repeating this again.
Yeah but he has brown eyes. You can have pale skin sure but pale skin with green eyes is very uncommon. More so than a pale blue eyed sandnigger.
Op is a gay guy with an interracial humiliation pig fetish, it's like saying "black people are superior cuz that cuck white guy worships black men and says they're superior." Nope. Doesn't count because he'd be a cuck, a gay, and a degenerate. Like op is.
No he’s based he would be white mans best friend u just can’t handle the racepill
Race pill isn't whites are superior, it's women are status chasers, and whites have status due to Hollywood. Hell, even black men are gaining some status due to shit like blacked.
But it's still nothing compared to international hollywood.
I've explained it twice now. Not doing it again. Whites live life on easy mode compared to ethnic incels due to status.
Whites have the most chads, and have the most SMV, thereby they are racially superior. No status needed ok if random female had to choose between aboriginal and white she’d always choose white cuz white are better. Thereby whites are superior and ethnics who support that are based and red pilled and people who don’t are gay and Jewish

No because it would make no difference whatever I end up being, everyone and everything will just push me around again.

Yeah but he has brown eyes. You can have pale skin sure but pale skin with green eyes is very uncommon. More so than a pale blue eyed sandnigger.

No he’s based he would be white mans best friend u just can’t handle the racepill

Whites have the most chads, and have the most SMV, thereby they are racially superior. No status needed ok if random female had to choose between aboriginal and white she’d always choose white cuz white are better. Thereby whites are superior and ethnics who support that are based and red pilled and people who don’t are gay and Jewish
I've explained this twice and you're relentless with being a retard. Read back what I wrote for my response.

And my green eyes come from my dad who's DARK skinned. Stop pretending to understand genetics.

I've explained this twice and you're relentless with being a retard. Read back what I wrote for my response.

And my green eyes come from my dad who's DARK skinned. Stop pretending to understand genetics.
You are whitesplaining
You are gay
You are jewish
You are cringe

op is based
op is redpilled
op is an actual ethnic unlike you who knows what’s up
op is an ally of the based white race and so is every other ethnic who thinks whites are genetically superior

You are whitesplaining
You are gay
You are jewish
You are cringe

op is based
op is redpilled
op is an actual ethnic unlike you who knows what’s up
op is an ally of the based white race and so is every other ethnic who thinks whites are genetically superior
Sounds like op finally found a dom white boyfriend

yea sure to jbwmaxx

I wish i was a nigger!

Burning looting and murdering?

Hell yeah!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

how's this a question

If you are 3/10 in looks, you would still be 3/10 as a white dude.
You'd still be short, balding, acne, etc

Yea i already try to not look ethnic anyways

No
i don't want to be a human in the first place

yea I would become a normie because of the height.

The ones that vote no are larping

If you are 3/10 in looks, you would still be 3/10 as a white dude.
You'd still be short, balding, acne, etc
i'd have an aisan girlfreind ald looksmax to 5/10 then i'd have an harem of ethnic foids
View attachment 347883

excatly so gtfo out of this fourm you giga aspie tard, go get your 3/10 gook in thailand

View attachment 347883
But that's literally how blackcels get pussy with their bbchalo, thughalo and victimofracismhalo

But that's literally how blackcels get pussy with their bbchalo, thughalo and victimofracismhalo
That's not halo's more than it's just cuz they are violent and women are into that. It's different. The violence and social halo stuff they get comes from their genetics

That's not halo's more than it's just cuz they are violent and women are into that. It's different. The violence and social halo stuff they get comes from their genetics
Hardly. Blacks being ranked above rice or curries in the official race heirarchy is the ultimate example of social halo. Being percieved as "violent" is another social halo. None of this stuff would exist if not for constant pandering towards black culture, hiphop culture and BMWM relationships in liberal media. Other ethnic races do not have these benefits.

Hardly. Blacks being ranked above rice or curries in the official race heirarchy is the ultimate example of social halo. Being percieved as "violent" is another social halo. None of this stuff would exist if not for constant pandering towards black culture, hiphop culture and BMWM relationships in liberal media. Other ethnic races do not have these benefits.
This is true, but the violent isn't social halo as much as it is them unironically doing all the violent crime and being violent randomly via their racial genetics. There's a reason 60% of women (voluntarily) admit to ejaculate during during rape. This al ties back into the dogpill. The dogpill=fucking an animal is sexy. Who's closest to an animal? Thats right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back