Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel €2500 Amazon and Steam gift card giveaway!

I'm a neet PM the codes on .co 50/50 for amazon and steam

The gift card works, thanks a lot!

All five Steam 20€ codes worked! What a nice present for a holiday season. Thank you brah and merry Christmas! :feelsLightsaber:
Screenshot 1254

@Barnacle gtfih

I'm NEET and collect social security money for being mentally disabled.

My NEETdom is largely involuntary. I can't get a job or even sign up for classes at the local community college because of my looks.

I lie to normies about being a freelance writer so I don't get even worse treatment for being NEET than I do for being ugly.

I am an American and live in the United States where I am a citizen by birth.

Back again generouscel.
All I do here is complain here I'm poorcel and unemployedcel. Unless you're literally sub-sahran africancel, I poormog most living in a first world country (thats not homeless).

General post saying I'm a poorcel (your last giveaway):

Here, a thread few days ago explaining my situation and complaining how I'm an unemployedcel after applying to over 250+ jobs:

Similar here:

Trying to convince a rich suifeul christiancel to donate his money to the poor (i.e. me):

Amazon uk if I qualify and is still available (last thread says I'm in the UK in addition to being poor :feelscry:).
Wow, this is really generous. OP is a god.
I don't qualify because not poor but it's good to see incels looking out for one another.

Last edited:
@KilluminoidBR
Thank you man. Let me try here.

C9oLTMb.jpg

Post's link.

Well, i think thats enough. Note that in this post is from Setember 2018. In that thread i said that im a NEET and i live with my mother in a Rio de Janeiro's favela. Everything here stills the same except for the fact that i am not a NEET anymore, i wageslave now supermarket (i think americans call it "grocery store"), i work 40 hours per week and i receive the brazilian minimun wage (998 Reais which would be 244,41 Dolars).

If you give me 100 euros i will have 452,40R$ which would be of great help for me, thats almost half of my salary.

WN6b2mX.jpg

I prefer Amazon. Thank you anyways.

I just saw this thread now, so good! Thank you op :)

EDIT: I have a fulltime job thankfully, inshallah. But what would I do if I got this gift card or some money? I would donate it. There is this translation group thats doing NPC Town-Building game and its about NEETs a bit. I really enjoyed it and recommend everyone to read the manwha and give it a go. But I would probably to donate it to translators or the people that are trying to make a living translating and are from a poorer country.

Last edited:
Every proper request from HowCanSheSlap and above should be complete.
@Near posted a screenshot of his Steam account in the previous thread so I gave him another one.

Two more left.

If you don't verify if your code worked I'll eventually give it to someone else to try.

I'm too lazy to link a bunch of posts on my £50 tablet. Unemployed & trying to get carers allowance.
Too bad. I don't even know what you want.

Thank you man. Let me try here.

C9oLTMb.jpg

Post's link.

Well, i think thats enough. Note that in this post is from Setember 2018. In that thread i said that im a NEET and i live with my mother in a Rio de Janeiro's favela. Everything here stills the same except for the fact that i am not a NEET anymore, i wageslave now supermarket (i think americans call it "grocery store"), i work 40 hours per week and i receive the brazilian minimun wage (998 Reais which would be 244,41 Dolars).

If you give me 100 euros i will have 452,40R$ which would be of great help for me, thats almost half of my salary.

WN6b2mX.jpg

I prefer Amazon. Thank you anyways.
So you want an Amazon.com code? What can you buy in Brazil with it? I can't buy a code for Amazon.com.br. Can you buy things with USD on Amazon.com?

Yes you are the 23rd or 22nd if @KilluminoidBR doesn't reply fast enough.

Last edited:
So you want an Amazon.com code? What can you buy in Brazil with it? I can't buy a code for Amazon.com.br. Can you buy things with USD on Amazon.com?
I dont know... i think i cant. Well i want the steam code them :)

This was the greatest Christmas gift I ever received in my life.

Thank you OP you are god.

z14xDnp.jpg

ERadicator is the 24th. (His post was right before this but he deleted it.)

I will buy two more to make the total 26.

If you can find someone new who qualifies you can get a bonus. Which will be less than 100 euros / what ever amount I have left.

Last edited:
Gifts me, cheers!

Last edited:
Here's a post where I mention I can't afford to buy/replace my electronic devices due to lack of money.
I'm also a NEET who lives with parents and can't manage to hold eye contact with strangers due to my complete lack of social skills and anxiety.

I'd go and hunt for other posts but I'm from mobile, hope it's enough.

I tend to lose control easily and break things only when I debate with my parents, I broke several things over the years. I try not to throw my phone, mouse or other tech things around because I don't have money to replace them.

I can barely maintain eye contact with my mother, JFL it's over.

Steam codes, thanks.

>Tag poor users
>Nobody tagged me

Honestly its over for true poorcels like myself.

Last edited:
Gimme a second I'll screenshot my current bank account balance.
Edit: Too late :feelsrope:

I'm so paranoid

20191226 094244

Living dat student life.
But hey, give it to @Uggo Mongo he probably needs it more than me.
Also I recall @Blacktarpill needed some steam money to buy ETS2 addons. I know @BrendioEEE lost his job so he could probably use it. There's a few other NEET's on this forum that could probably all use if before me tbh.
Once you've got through all them, then consider me :dab:

Amazon UK if possible though. Need to actually get an SSD.

Last edited:
I'm so paranoid

View attachment 181518

Living dat student life.
But hey, give it to @Uggo Mongo he probably needs it more than me.
Also I recall @Blacktarpill needed some steam money to buy ETS2 addons. I know @BrendioEEE lost his job so he could probably use it. There's a few other NEET's on this forum that could probably all use if before me tbh.
Once you've got through all them, then consider me :dab:
@Blacktarpill's profile shows that he was logged in about two hours ago so he already had a chance to get it.
BrendioEEE already had a chance to get it but now I don't think he's online.

How the hell OP affords this is beyond me.

Muchos Gracias.

Screenshot 20191226 100857 Amazon Shopping

I really need some money for amazon de so I can buy my self a new keyboard can’t even watch anime big tits on a big screen

Attachments

• 3599A17A-44BC-4535-9163-11E4828155B6.jpeg
    3599A17A-44BC-4535-9163-11E4828155B6.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 11
My code worked, thanks buddy boyo. Made this wagecucks day tbh. You’ve gave me more money than all my family combined, jfl. Fuck I hate being poor.

I really need some money for amazon de so I can buy my self a new keyboard can’t even watch anime big tits on a big screen

also I’m handicapped lol and I’m not able to work so I get money from the government I dont know how they call it in English

It's over.
giphy.gif

I'll check if everyone confirmed if their code worked within the next two days. If they didn't then I'll give it to someone else to try.

Too late. And both you got a smaller one in the previous thread so it's not like I gave you nothing.

Last edited:
I didn't even get a Christmas dinner :feelskek:
except the chinese takeout I bought for myself
I had a lunch meat ham sandwich and a small bag of BBQ potatoe chips. I worked Christmas and Christmas Eve, it was just another day to me. My sister bought me $1 box of chocolates, my mother is unemployed so she didn’t buy me anything and my dad told me he was going to only have me pay half of the rent for the month so I only owe him $100 instead of $200, jfl.

My code worked, thanks buddy boyo. Made this wagecucks day tbh. You’ve gave me more money than all my family combined, jfl. Fuck I hate being poor.

This.
I went all out on my family, meanwhile some of them (despite being comfortable), half arsed their gifts (£1 chocolates, really?)

It's over.
giphy.gif

I'll check if everyone confirmed if their code worked within the next two days. If they didn't then I'll give it to someone else to try.

Too late. And both you got a smaller one in the previous thread so it's not like I gave you nothing.

np man you’re a legend for doing all this

Thanks for your regular giveaways OP.
Are you a richcel or smth?

@2340922 is a poor cel I can vouch for him tbh, also pick users from shit hole 3rd world countries

Thanks for sending it.
It was 6am and I was asleep.I will update when it works.
Do you have an Amazon.de and does it work in Bulgaria?
I'm not sure what that is but I'll try

Last edited:
I already got my code from the previous giveaway so I'll leave this one to poorcels here :dab:

It worked.

Thank you so much man,you're based :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: