Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel €2500 Amazon and Steam gift card giveaway!

Fuck I'm too late, anyway great example of the bad personalities incels have (I mean according to IT ofc)

Please give me one I'm poor

It worked! OP has literally done god's work. Thank you so very much man

Screenshot wwwamazoncom 20191226 10 26 50

You are a beautiful person, OP. This is my one and only Christmas gift and it's marvelous. Thank you.

100 euros to 25 different users.

I will buy it for poorer users first. Tag / mention some poorer users if you don't want it.

I can buy Amazon codes for .com, Canada, Europe, India, Japan, and Australia (couldn't buy that before but now I can).

Amazon.de works in the Netherlands, Amazon.es works in Portugal, etc. So it should work for most of Europe.

View attachment 181413

I can also buy Steam codes which should work in any country.

How to get a code:

1) Find a post you made that says you're poor or don't make much money. NEET is fine too. Try to find multiple posts if there are no details. If the post doesn't say much more than "I'm poor" or "I'm a NEET" then you should find multiple posts.

2) If you want Amazon, find a post that says which country you live in. If you want Steam, find a post that says you're a gamer.

2a) OR take a screenshot of your account.​

"It's a doxing thread! :soy:"

1576468564510-png.177784

For Amazon you can blank out your delivery location, your name under the search bar, and your name on the right.
For Steam you can blank out your username or any other identifying information there may be. If you don't blank out your username that means you are okay with it being public.

3) Then I will buy the code and PM it to you.

4) Post in this thread if it worked or not.

Notes:
I'll round up the non-euro codes to the nearest 10.

Amazon.ca codes will be 150 CAD (about 5 CAD extra)
Amazon.com codes will 120 USD (about 9 USD extra)
Amazon.com.au codes will be 170 AUD (about 9 AUD extra)

I think I only have enough for 23 or 24 right now with the rounding up so the last ones could take longer while I get extra money.

You can ask for 50/50 Amazon/Steam but you need to make that clear and I'll just round up the Amazon code the the nearest dollar.

Someone in Argentina said Amazon.com worked for them. A few in Turkey also said Amazon.com worked for them. So Amazon.com can work outside the United States but they probably won't ship most items to your country.

If you want to be more cautious you can make a brand new account and/or ship to an Amazon Locker with a fake name if they have one near you.

See my previous giveaway in off-topic. There are no complaints about it not working or their balance being reversed. I think the people at the end didn't see it at first because they don't browse off-topic very often so I want this to be in inceldom discussion.

How u so rich

teach me how to rich i want to gtfo of this shithole i wanna lvie in Sea

I live in UK

I have hope to get out of this god forsaken land known as England it is utter and incomprehensible shithole I can't fucking believe retarded immigrants risk killing themselves to come here. London is just so garbage, you think you will earn a lot of money? Good luck with your money going to single mothers and immigrant families who breed like rabbits to get free houses and shit while you have to pay 70% of your wage (Not even fucking joking) to pay your rent then live on noodles. Fucking heil the IRA they should have nuked this shit hole to hell. I despise this land so much, I just want a visa to SEA and some work that lets me live there, fucking japan, china, anywhere but here god please. The weather is aboslutly garbage everything is overcrowded the architecture is soulless with all the immigrants dwelling inside, giving 0 fucks about its historic value, the whole landscape is ugly as fuck, all cities look like desolate apocalyptic wastelands, like its a contest of designing the ugliest city out there. Small towns are filled with 60iq men who fuck 50iq sluts and make 40iq babies and so the cycle continues. The people are the worst, especially foids. Oh and I forgot to mention if you are from england and police finds about what you are posting here they are legit going to lock you up no joke they will actually do it it happened before you will get arrested and put in prison and then sentenced for hate speech it's so fucking over it's just like George Orwell predicted but much more twisted and evil.

its over

I am incel in giveaways too xD

But nice of you OP to give to poorcels you will go to heaven for this

Last edited:
Holy fuck, you just got dealt one of the shittiest hands in life. Brutal.
We all are here for a reason, some of us are more fucked than others but what difference does it make? If it's over, it's over.

100 euros to 25 different users.

I will buy it for poorer users first. Tag / mention some poorer users if you don't want it.

I can buy Amazon codes for .com, Canada, Europe, India, Japan, and Australia (couldn't buy that before but now I can).

Amazon.de works in the Netherlands, Amazon.es works in Portugal, etc. So it should work for most of Europe.

View attachment 181413

I can also buy Steam codes which should work in any country.

How to get a code:

1) Find a post you made that says you're poor or don't make much money. NEET is fine too. Try to find multiple posts if there are no details. If the post doesn't say much more than "I'm poor" or "I'm a NEET" then you should find multiple posts.

2) If you want Amazon, find a post that says which country you live in. If you want Steam, find a post that says you're a gamer.

2a) OR take a screenshot of your account.​

"It's a doxing thread! :soy:"

1576468564510-png.177784

For Amazon you can blank out your delivery location, your name under the search bar, and your name on the right.
For Steam you can blank out your username or any other identifying information there may be. If you don't blank out your username that means you are okay with it being public.

3) Then I will buy the code and PM it to you.

4) Post in this thread if it worked or not.

Notes:
I'll round up the non-euro codes to the nearest 10.

Amazon.ca codes will be 150 CAD (about 5 CAD extra)
Amazon.com codes will 120 USD (about 9 USD extra)
Amazon.com.au codes will be 170 AUD (about 9 AUD extra)

I think I only have enough for 23 or 24 right now with the rounding up so the last ones could take longer while I get extra money.

You can ask for 50/50 Amazon/Steam but you need to make that clear and I'll just round up the Amazon code the the nearest dollar.

Someone in Argentina said Amazon.com worked for them. A few in Turkey also said Amazon.com worked for them. So Amazon.com can work outside the United States but they probably won't ship most items to your country.

If you want to be more cautious you can make a brand new account and/or ship to an Amazon Locker with a fake name if they have one near you.

See my previous giveaway in off-topic. There are no complaints about it not working or their balance being reversed. I think the people at the end didn't see it at first because they don't browse off-topic very often so I want this to be in inceldom discussion.

I'm poor but I've never made any posts about it or mentioned it on here.

We all are here for a reason, some of us are more fucked than others but what difference does it make? If it's over, it's over.
I mean, it’d be much easier to cope if you were rich and physically deformed rather than broke as fuck and physically deformed, you feel me?

I mean, it’d be much easier to cope if you were rich and physically deformed rather than broke as fuck and physically deformed, you feel me?
Yeah, maybe my fate will change but likely the rope will claim me in my 30's if my path stays the same course.

Is this only for Europe? Because I live in America.

Im not too poor but can you buy me vermintide 2 please my steam: timur_khagan

I didn't even get a Christmas dinner :feelskek:
except the chinese takeout I bought for myself
Mogs me I didn't have money for takeout lol
Are an omlette with bacon on Christmas ebe

Thank you for the gold, kind stranger!

(Actually, I used it to get a fancy tiny - legal everywhere - pocket knife and a medical herbalism encyclopedia!)

Thank you very much Mr. Happening!

I found a video of OP

I lost because I thought he was playing :feelsrope:

Everyone has verified that it worked. I made the total 26 plus leftover because it lasted until December 26. :feelsautistic:

Are you still giving it away, I was being depressed alone and not looking at the forum.
JohnDcel was 25.
Uggo Mongo was 26.
Hate_my_life got the leftover.

https://incels.is/threads/has-anyon...hat-are-your-experiences.152901/#post-3204617

I don't know how to quote from other threads, sorry. I'd like the Steam gift card. I live in the Netherlands.
Is this still valid? Thanks either way for generosity OP.
I am Uni student and far from being rich. Don't talk much about finances in this forum but here is me saying I need money:
Me talking about being an Uni student:
For gaming here is a post of me suggesting games:
Already ended if you didn't know.

I'm poor but I've never made any posts about it or mentioned it on here.
Here is one but it's over now.
I need like forty dollars. Do you have any tips?

Is this only for Europe? Because I live in America.
Steam code would convert to your local currency. There was Amazon.com too.

I found a video of OP

Can

@TheGoodGuy
@HumanTrash
@KilluminoidBR
@anon1822
@Emba
@jerrycan dan
Thanks for the mention @Gyros_Pretcel but from today I got more neetbuxx so I just bought the stick of truth but I am glad you thought of me because the last 6 months I have indeed been very poor, now I even had money to buy a new game I bought South Park The Stick of Truth and have some money for copes but anyways thanks for the mention.