Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europeancels gtfih

R

righteouscel

-
Do you guys really live in thousand year old houses how do y'all live like that I couldn't imagine it living in America in my 50 year old house and society recently built it seems like you guys live in a museum

nah nigger i live in netherlands. majority of houses are not older than 50 years and if they are they are highly renovated.

maybe in poorer Euro countries there is alot of old shit thats been untouched but here lot of post 2000 built

maybe in poorer Euro countries there is alot of old shit thats been untouched but here lot of post 2000 built
My house (that I currently live in) was built in 1966 and hasn't been renovated, mostly because it still "looks fine" (that's actually what renovators told us :feelskek:).
My other house in the beach however was built 100 years ago and still no renovation :lul:

Maybe the houses were made to last, unlike here where they put the bare minimum effort so the housing industry can replace the house after a few decades and ensure future work for themselves.

Depends. My house isn't that old.

I think mine is like 50 yo or sth

Do you guys really live in thousand year old houses how do y'all live like that I couldn't imagine it living in America in my 50 year old house and society recently built it seems like you guys live in a museum
My grandparents live in a house built by by grandfather' s grandparents.I don't know the age ,but surely around 1800's and it's still solid.