Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even a cold is enough to put me down

A

AlwaysDisappointed

26 KHHV
-
I caught a cold 2 days ago and damn I feel so sick right now. This night especially is terrible. Woke up at 1 AM with high fever and extreme cold aches through my thin body, sore throat and runy nose. Now the fever is gone, but cold chills and pain through all my body remained. Not that my family cares about it so much.

Shitty genes I have.

Fuck the DNA molecule and nature

Take NAC/Glutathione and Zinc + Vit D/C + Magnesium + Potassium daily and you will survive anything.

I bet you were vaxxxed like bloody idiot and that compromised your immune system.

Take NAC/Glutathione and Zinc + Vit D/C + Magnesium + Potassium daily and you will survive anything.

I bet you were vaxxxed like bloody idiot and that compromised your immune system.
I got vaxxed 3 times for Covid 19 in 2021. Big mistake I know. Now I get cold very easily.

I got vaxxed 3 times for Covid 19 in 2021. Big mistake I know. Now I get cold very easily.
Detox with what i just said + Zeolite, try long fasting and if it still don't improve then ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. That shit is still most likely still in your blood and making your body be always in a fight state and graphene also always lowers your glutathione levels (NAC/glutathione increases it naturally and destroys graphnee within few weeks, Zeolite and the rest are also helpful). Check bluetooth scanners if you can detect any signal coming from your body (that's the graphene oxide and hydrogel made nano antenna)

Weak immune system pill is brootal, i also suffer from it

This is cope when you have a weak immune system

This is cope when you have a weak immune system
Weak immune system will get improved with those supplements. In the most cases reason why it's weak is a lack of Glutathione, Vit D and Zinc. And every vaxxxer willingly got a poison that destroys their immune system so it's not natural for them to be sick as often it has nothing to do with their DNA.

Weak immune system will get improved with those supplements. In the most cases reason why it's weak is a lack of Glutathione, Vit D and Zinc. And every vaxxxer willingly got a poison that destroys their immune system so it's not natural for them to be sick as often it has nothing to do with their DNA.
Most people i know don't take gorillions of supplements and still get rarely sick

Most people i know don't take gorillions of supplements and still get rarely sick
Great then their bodies work as they should be. I rarely take supplements but i know that they are helpful especially during winter where there are less of Vit D and healthy foods to consume. It's obvious for the OP just eating same shit as usual is not enough to be healthy.

Great then their bodies work as they should be. I rarely take supplements but i know that they are helpful especially during winter where there are less of Vit D and healthy foods to consume. It's obvious for the OP just eating same shit as usual is not enough to be healthy.
As soon as i'm ill my grandma wants me to take 500 different medications, i bet the kikes paid her

What works for me: taking 2000mg-4000mg of lysine a day when you feel the start of a cold coming. It's an antiviral and helps reduce the viral load. Also take guaifenesin which loosens your mucus and helps you cough up phlegm, reducing the viral load.

Detox with what i just said + Zeolite, try long fasting and if it still don't improve then ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. That shit is still most likely still in your blood and making your body be always in a fight state and graphene also always lowers your glutathione levels (NAC/glutathione increases it naturally and destroys graphnee within few weeks, Zeolite and the rest are also helpful). Check bluetooth scanners if you can detect any signal coming from your body (that's the graphene oxide and hydrogel made nano antenna)
did you actually just say bluetooth scanners will your tell you if your body has graphene? nigga whattt go into setting and see coid jab #2329187308912

did you actually just say bluetooth scanners will your tell you if your body has graphene? nigga whattt go into setting and see coid jab #2329187308912
Bluetooth scanner can only detect graphene that's been activated through O2 or radiowaves (5G) and started forming nano objects like routers, pcb or adapters