Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Even chad Henry Cavill was fucked by feminists on The Witcher series

Even Chad isn't safe. Women are feral whores

Either feminism will fail or human progress will. Those are the only two options.

Feminists dominated all male entertainment as a plague.

Feminists want to destroy all male entertainment and pleasure by sadism to see us suffer.

Women are for men what the nazis are for Jews. They would kill all non chads and enslave Chad as sexslave if they had the power to do so.

Whoever supports women is nothing else, but a cuckold with Stockholm syndrome

Incels in 2023
Images

1658829367 Tristan Tate Wiki Edad Novia Valor neto Etnicidad Carrera

Download 2

Women are for men what the nazis are for Jews. They would kill all non chads and enslave Chad as sexslave if they had the power to do so.

Whoever supports women is nothing else, but a cuckold with Stockholm syndrome

y
Feminists want to destroy all male entertainment and pleasure by sadism to see us suffer.
up feminists even hate Chads. They want all men holocausted

I cannot stress this enough, even a homeless toothless sick acne-ridden toilet has more power than the richest Giga-Chad in the world.

If you're a man you're oppressed.

I cannot stress this enough, even a homeless toothless sick acne-ridden toilet has more power than the richest Giga-Chad in the world.

Cope, Gigachad isn't oppressed at all. :feelsjuice: