Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) has to height fraud, despite being pretty tall (claims he's 6'5")

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
For all the people that say 6 foot or death, know that the scale is moving up and up and leaving everyone behind.
Women are gigachad only, so as men height fraud more and more, taller men are having to start height frauding as well.
Dwayne Johnson, also known as the Rock, claims to be 6'5" tall, but gets height mogged by someone who is 6'4"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/7eiqmi/self_proclaimed_65_dwayne_the_rock_johnson_being/

It's so beyond over. I can't believe just how subhuman I am more and more everyday.

For all the people that say 6 foot or death, know that the scale is moving up and up and leaving everyone behind.
Women are gigachad only, so as men height fraud more and more, taller men are having to start height frauding as well.
Dwayne Johnson, also known as the Rock, claims to be 6'5" tall, but gets height mogged by someone who is 6'4"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/7eiqmi/self_proclaimed_65_dwayne_the_rock_johnson_being/

It's so beyond over. I can't believe just how subhuman I am more and more everyday.

Lifefuel he's getting shit on and the comments aren't just accepting him height frauding tbh

Quick where is my new iphone :soy::soy::soy:

rich tall chad vs r/tall faggots, i don't care tbh

I don't sympathize for jewish cock suckers

cry me a volcano so ash can cover this earth

Trump also heightfrauds. I think he's 6'1 but he claims to be 6'3. It's over when even tall guys have to heightfraud.

if only they let shorter people height fraud, but they dont do that either.
Still pleasantly surprised not all the replies are that positive tbh
If there's any guy that has universally good appeal among normies and foids it's The Rock.
So to read those unenthusiastic comments about how he lied was unexpected ngl.

why are american foids so obsessed if height

It's over for him ngl. Over if you're not 7'+ gook basketball player in 2020
4mjazy0ad7b21
The Rock Dwayne Johnson Chinese Basketball Player

I'm supposed to care? This is like someone saying they're a trillionaire only to be mogged by someone with 2.9 billion.
They both mog me in money, but so what? Not like I'm in their fucking league.

Fuck Rock and fuck Monkeykong Sir or however you spell it as I'm not going to look to spell it right as I just do not care to know the name.

Trump also heightfrauds. I think he's 6'1 but he claims to be 6'3. It's over when even tall guys have to heightfraud.
yeah, he is only as tall as Canada's Justin trudeu

why are american foids so obsessed if height
hypergamy. Not sure why its more extreme here though

It's over for him ngl. Over if you're not 7'+ gook basketball player in 2020
View attachment 374455View attachment 374456
rock got mogged to oblivion in there

I'm supposed to care? This is like someone saying they're a trillionaire only to be mogged by someone with 2.9 billion.

Fuck Rock and fuck Monkeykong Sir or however you spell it as I'm not going to look to spell it right as I just do not care to know the name.
the point was if people like this have to height fraud and shit, it is so over for us that we cant even be considered the same species

the point was if people like this have to height fraud and shit, it is so over for us that we cant even be considered the same species
It was already over.
For some reason the acceptability of 6'2''+ ft tall guys became more common after the early 2010s.
It used to be considered a more absurdly tall basketball player tier height.

I have bad news for you :feelsEhh:
i know all woman are the same but american foids seem to have exaggerated standarts while being complete trash. In other third world countries foids dont have such expactations

I've seen an old photo of him standing barefoot next to a basketball player - he is legit 6'1 -6'2 at best

If you look at his footwear in most photo's he is usually always wearing boots / some form of height increasing shoe that gives him another 1 or maybe 1.5 inches in visual height

I've seen an old photo of him standing barefoot next to a basketball player - he is legit 6'1 -6'2 at best

If you look at his footwear in most photo's he is usually always wearing boots / some form of height increasing shoe that gives him another 1 or maybe 1.5 inches in visual height
manlet at 6'2". I can't cope

Then there's kevin hart tier people. Legit should rope if you're not 6'0 by 14 yo
never began

It's over for The Rockcels.

Okay but he's pretty tall himself. I think 6'1 is a great height(I'm 5'4). I would never lie about my height if I was that tall.

such a manlet, rock is an incel! instead of being 6'5 he's 6'1-6'2 barefoot
who cares tbh he's still pretty tall

As i said anything below 6’3 is turbomanlet

6’5 minimum in 2020. Sub 6’5 = “eww, you’re short”, sub 6’2 = death and sub 6’ = being confined to a government run eugenics facility or a circus because you’re considered a dwarf abomination to women and their insane standards.
Quick where is my new iphone :soy::soy::soy:

Cope. In my country most of hoes has 190 cm+ requirement
You are like absolutely stupid like it's so funny how stupid you are and I don't want to carry on this conversation anymore.

"Never argue with a retard, he will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience" - Sincere

You are like absolutely stupid like it's so funny how stupid you are and I don't want to carry on this conversation anymore.

"Never argue with a retard, he will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience" - Sincere
Ok foid

6’5 minimum in 2020. Sub 6’5 = “eww, you’re short”, sub 6’2 = death and sub 6’ = being confined to a government run eugenics facility or a circus because you’re considered a dwarf abomination to women and their insane standards.
Most of us have missed any window we might have had to ascend and it only gets worse with each passing year.

i know all woman are the same but american foids seem to have exaggerated standarts while being complete trash. In other third world countries foids dont have such expactations
In third world countries foids are forced to care about betabuxx more because they can't survive on their own. In first world countries betabuxx is a luxury which foids can either choose to go after or just ignore and go after looks only.

Okay but he's pretty tall himself. I think 6'1 is a great height(I'm 5'4). I would never lie about my height if I was that tall.
You're not a woman, so why would anyone care what you think is a great height?
This is my thought on your opinion on that height personally:

I think 6 is enough for 95%women.
Cope

I won't let them kill me

tenor.gif

There is no such thing as tall enough or too tall.
The tallest man who ever lived - Business Insider

The robert wadlow pill destroyed me

Trump is 75, he was probably a legit 6'3', but your spine compresses as you age

So much fucking memeing in this thread it’s joke.

I've gotta say I've casually noticed for years that The Rock seems to be height frauding. 6'5 just isn't believable. I'm thinking the 6'2 area tops

Trump is 75, he was probably a legit 6'3', but your spine compresses as you age
Yeah that's true. He's also kind of fat which probably fucks up his posture. Either way it's brutal how many leftists I've seen roast Trump about not being 6'3. All they can do is talk shit about how big a man is. Height, dick size, hand size, it never ends with normies.

I've gotta say I've casually noticed for years that The Rock seems to be height frauding. 6'5 just isn't believable. I'm thinking the 6'2 area tops
incel trait: paying attention to this stuff

So much fucking memeing in this thread it’s joke.
wym??

Yeah that's true. He's also kind of fat which probably fucks up his posture. Either way it's brutal how many leftists I've seen roast Trump about not being 6'3. All they can do is talk shit about how big a man is. Height, dick size, hand size, it never ends with normies.
He's still taller than almost every journalist ironically