Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even "femcels" knows they're far from being incels

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
ALL of them admit they have options and they just ignore anything below 8/10. They say they're just being seen as sexual interest but honestly all of them knows that any normie would date any of them happy af but these crying bitches feels disgusted by even thinking about it because bluepill+feminism+hoenflation made them think they're actually 10/10 despite barely looking fuckable. I don't even know if we should be angry with them or just laugh at them

It's an aesthetic to them, they think it's funny and quirky.

Just like the incel "trend". It's like the equivalent of emo

Femcels are foids trying to be edgy and they think it’s trendy, but only men can be experience inceldom and it’s not a trend, it’s a disability.

all women are virtue signaling cryptowhores

Idgaf about them. You don’t see these weirdos in everyday life.

Yes, every one of them knows "femcel" is a joke. Immediately block them.

Female volcels just don't count anything that isn't a long-term relationship with at least a chadlite. I've debated with a "femcel" and at the end she admitted that she couldn't find someone from "normies". They are shy future incel factory retards whom approaching men by themselves is too much to ask for, they don't even need any social skills.

they can never get enough attention, can they

They should all move to India and get molested

ALL of them admit they have options and they just ignore anything below 8/10. They say they're just being seen as sexual interest but honestly all of them knows that any normie would date any of them happy af but these crying bitches feels disgusted by even thinking about it because bluepill+feminism+hoenflation made them think they're actually 10/10 despite barely looking fuckable. I don't even know if we should be angry with them or just laugh at them
Screenshot 02 22 2024 141136

Femcel: 9.9/10 terachad won't commit. None of my 999+ suitors and orbiters are billionaire world-famous gigachads. I'm totally celibate, sis. :foidSoy:

:incel: incel: everybody I meet despises me within 38 milliseconds of glimpsing at my likeness from several yards away. I haven't had one positive social interaction ever.
:bluepill: Maybe it's my personality.
:redpill: it's my lack of self-improvement. I'll buy this online course on how to maintain frame and then normies will love me.
:blackpill: it's over
:whitepill: it's not over until it's ovER. Time for a Marxist-Rodgerist takeovER of the means of reproduction.

femcels don’t exist

Femcels aren`t real just attention seeking foids

I’m angry with them, God, I hate ‘femcels’!

Yeah, femcels are nearly always volcels. They think they have it so bad because they cannot find any "suitable" partner, but simply cannot imagine that there are people who do not get any interest at all.

Everything they do is for attention. If they can't compete in a field they jump into another until they get the attention they want. Foids all think alike.

That is the entirety of the foid experience, they aren't principled or even capable of through just pursuing everything in their desire to fulfill the narcissistic aesthetic so the people (chad) around them with accept them

why is this posted jfl

Attachments

• 300px-Femcel1.jpg
    300px-Femcel1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
Femcels should be forgotton in the incel community. They shouldn't be talked about and here is my reasoning;

They are just trolling. Simple as. I've talked to enough of them and they always told me how they reject
so many guys, but can't find mr perfect. So I just saw them as a troll campaign.

Oh do you mean ugly sluts? :foidSoy:

There's no such things as femcels
It's either Stacies and Ugly Sluts
No in below that shit
All are sinners

Femcel is literally women who are not good enough to be chads option. It is really pathetic, how can they be so fucking ignorant?

I guarantee you every femcel on those femcel sites and reddits can ascending within a span of 2 hours max just by downloading Tinder and fucking a bunch of normies. But that is not what they want. See how it works. Want.

They want....

I don't even have a chance to want anything, since I don't even have an option like that.

The biggest blackpill is the part that all this femcel reddits and shit are still around while all the cel reddits got nuked ages ago.

they are as fake as most "incels" here by the way

The biggest blackpill is the part that all this femcel reddits and shit are still around while all the cel reddits got nuked ages ago

Yeah, femcels are nearly always volcels. They think they have it so bad because they cannot find any "suitable" partner, but simply cannot imagine that there are people who do not get any interest at all.

Thanksfully, despite rampant sexist against men, saying "there's no such thing as a femcel" is still 100% backed up by normies. It's too blatant a truth to deny.

Thanksfully, despite rampant sexist against men, saying "there's no such thing as a femcel" is still 100% backed up by normies. It's too blatant a truth to deny.
That's one of the few things even normies fully agree

Didn’t their Reddit page have to go private because they were getting so many messages from Man willing to date them jfl

Didn’t their Reddit page have to go private because they were getting so many messages from Man willing to date them jfl
Women are unable to LARP as incels no matter what

a true femcel wouldve roped already, they wouldn't be able to handle the lack of affection