Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if hypergamy didn’t exist and looksmatch was the norm, we’d still be miserable

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
We’d have to only bang ugly sub5 foids and when banging them we wouldn’t even have an orgasm and would just puke. The chads would get all the hot girls and achieve real orgasms and even the beckys won’t be with us. We just will have these foids to bang:

355ABD5A 22EC 4F1B 8694 EF738550461E

i wonder how average normalfags who date down for 1/10 hambeast foids really feel like about their life

i wonder how average normalfags who date down for 1/10 hambeast foids really feel like about their life
Banging 1/10 foids would feel like eating your own diarrhea

No I'm smart so I'd get a good job and get a stacy wife

Not me tho, I am average looking in a manlet body, so my looksmatch would be a short becky, which I am totally fine with.

I don't have a problem with banging sub5 foids. I'm sub5 too. But she is on a whole new different level of ugliness.

I don't have a problem with banging sub5 foids. I'm sub5 too. But she is on a whole new different level of ugliness.
You won’t climax in sex
No I'm smart so I'd get a good job and get a stacy wife
My parents advice in a nutshell
Not me tho, I am average looking in a manlet body, so my looksmatch would be a short becky, which I am totally fine with.
You’d probably imagine her as a stacy while bangin her

A 3 or 4 out of 10 incel would probably be happy with their looksmatch though tbh. A 3 or 4 out of 10 foid has insane amounts of SMV

A 3 or 4 out of 10 incel would probably be happy with their looksmatch though tbh. A 3 or 4 out of 10 foid has insane amounts of SMV
Cope. Sub5 foids will make y’all puke
If I cover her face with a pillow and just focus on the hole then maybe I'll be able to climax.
Or she wears a stacy mask

You're the highest IQ poster on this forum

We’d have to only bang ugly sub5 foids and when banging them we wouldn’t even have an orgasm and would just puke

JFL what are you talking about dude, not every incel is 3/10, trucels would have it bad, but incels, no

Also if you strategize more in a looksmatch world you can get better, you could date a deaf woman who is slightly above your looks league or a blind woman

JFL what are you talking about dude, not every incel is 3/10, trucels would have it bad, but incels, no

Also if you strategize more in a looksmatch world you can get better, you could date a deaf woman who is slightly above your looks league or a blind woman
Blind or deaf women can still be a stacy

Cannot afford that.

I would be perfectly content with my looksmatch. in fact I have only ever had looksmatch oneitises

Blind or deaf women can still be a stacy

Yes, but a 6/10 blind woman is not a stacy, she's a burden and she knows she's a burden, and in a world where everyone is mostly dating their looksmatch she doesn't have the leverage to date as far up as she can in this world

Yes, but a 6/10 blind woman is not a stacy, she's a burden and she knows she's a burden, and in a world where everyone is mostly dating their looksmatch she doesn't have the leverage to date as far up as she can in this world
A good looking blind foid is stacy

If I married my looksmatch she'd be so disgusted with me

A good looking blind foid is stacy

I agree and that literally has nothing to do with what I said, "good looking" is vague, 6/10 is not stacy tier, be specific or don't say anything at all

I agree and that literally has nothing to do with what I said, "good looking" is vague, 6/10 is not stacy tier, be specific or don't say anything at all
6/10 is becky