Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if I wasn't hideous and asymmetrical, having sex with a non virgin foid would be medically life threatening for me.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
If I wasn't an ugly subhuman doomed to die alone, I would still be doomed to die alone if I couldn't find a virgin of acceptable genetic quality. Aside from telegony, self respect, and dislike for used up roast beef, I have a medical reason why I cannot have sex with non virgin roastie swine. I am allergic to Penicillin, the substance that is absolutely required for having sex with non virgins. One kiss from a non virgin Jahi, and I would probably have to blow my brains out before the infection spreads throughout my whole body and kills me slowly and painfully. If you're allergic to Penicillin, that means that sexual encounters with 99.9999% of Western femoids could easily be lethal. Penicillin, the only treatment for men infected by foids with Cunt Plague, could kill you if you're allergic. Almost EVERY Westerner who has had sex has been prescribed Penicillin for a Cunt Plague related illness at least once in their life. Every femasite in The West has some form of Cunt Plague and most of them are permanently tainted and diseased between the legs before they are 16. When I was 14, every foid my age had a bottle of Penicillin in her purse for the infection she got from fucking 28 year old drug dealing BBC tyrones who shoot guns up in the air and do wheelies on their Kawasaki motorbikes. If you're allergic to Penicillin, it's either find a virgin or monkmaxx until you die.

I am an incel, I am not entitled to sex. My life isn't worthless because I can't have something that would be potentially deadly for me, my life is worthless because of my ugly, asymmetrical face and laughable height. I don't believe femoids owe me sex, all they owe me is reparation money for the life of oppression and despair they have forced uopn me, femoids don't owe me sex and if they offered it to me for free, I would reject it. Femoids owe me money for surgerymaxxing, in exchange for not going ER on their kids when I'm 40.

Last edited:
That's hilarious man :lul: :lul: :lul:

I’m pretty sure there are antibiotics other than penicillin right?

I’m pretty sure there are antibiotics other than penicillin right?
Yeah, I've taken them before. I don't know if they are strong enough to fight off sexual plague diseases though.

Yeah, I've taken them before. I don't know if they are strong enough to fight off sexual plague diseases though.
Yeah trust me, penicillin is not the only drug they use to fight against the Penicillin-resistant STD's that foids manufacture in their bodies.

You'll never even get a foid that is a non-virgin yet alone a virgin.
You're subhuman and undesirable to all women which is why we're here. It's over.

I's over for Penicillin-cels.

This is brutal ngl

Yeah trust me, penicillin is not the only drug they use to fight against the Penicillin-resistant STD's that foids manufacture in their bodies.

You'll never even get a foid that is a non-virgin yet alone a virgin.
You're subhuman and undesirable to all women which is why we're here. It's over.
That's the whole reason behind the "Even if" part of the thread title.
Every day I desire foids less and less. I utterly hate them now.

If I wasn't an ugly subhuman doomed to die alone, I would still be doomed to die alone if I couldn't find a virgin of acceptable genetic quality. Aside from telegony, self respect, and dislike for used up roast beef, I have a medical reason why I cannot have sex with non virgin roastie swine. I am allergic to Penicillin, the substance that is absolutely required for having sex with non virgins. One kiss from a non virgin Jahi, and I would probably have to blow my brains out before the infection spreads throughout my whole body and kills me slowly and painfully. If you're allergic to Penicillin, that means that sexual encounters with 99.9999% of Western femoids could easily be lethal. Penicillin, the only treatment for men infected by foids with Cunt Plague, could kill you if you're allergic. Almost EVERY Westerner who has had sex has been prescribed Penicillin for a Cunt Plague related illness at least once in their life. Every femasite in The West has some form of Cunt Plague and most of them are permanently tainted and diseased between the legs before they are 16. When I was 14, every foid my age had a bottle of Penicillin in her purse for the infection she got from fucking 28 year old drug dealing BBC tyrones who shoot guns up in the air and do wheelies on their Kawasaki motorbikes. If you're allergic to Penicillin, it's either find a virgin or monkmaxx until you die.

I am an incel, I am not entitled to sex. My life isn't worthless because I can't have something that would be potentially deadly for me, my life is worthless because of my ugly, asymmetrical face and laughable height. I don't believe femoids owe me sex, all they owe me is reparation money for the life of oppression and despair they have forced uopn me, femoids don't owe me sex and if they offered it to me for free, I would reject it. Femoids owe me money for surgerymaxxing, in exchange for not going ER on their kids when I'm 40.
copee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back