Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if I were to ascend, the mental damage and suffering that has already been experienced will never be forgotten.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Similar to how someone who lets say gets attacked or stabbed or kidnapped or something at a young age will experience trauma that morphs the way in which they mentally develop. There will always be this internalized fear within them even if they go through therapy and the whole 9 yards of trying to heal that even, it will always remain with them in some capacity to where they view themselves as a 'survivor'. Not receiving any reciprocal love from the opposite sex, 0 FRIENDS (OR HELL ANYONE) from the start of puberty onward is the same. IT FUCKS YOU UP if the need becomes unmet. Even if I did ascend I will never forget the nights Ive spent for years now just brooding away at the world, feeling unloved and angry, disenfranchised and alienated from everything and everyone. It is a scar that will never go away. In fact, the only motivation that I have to do anything is derived from anger at the situation my entire life essence has fell upon. A lonely forgotten soul. A digital nomad endlessly drifting through the online world without a purpose. My personality has settled over the course all of these years into a purely cynical, pessimistic, misanthrope, with nothing to lose but the very mental hellscape that my carnal body inhabits if I were to take my own life.

Last edited:
True, i hate women from the bottom of my heart.

There's an old saying for that kind of feeling.

"mentally crippled by lonely teen years"

You are neither purely cynical nor pessimistic if you still think of ascending like you are doing right now.

You are neither purely cynical nor pessimistic if you still think of ascending like you are doing right now.
There is no such thing as a totality first of all. Second of all I said 'even if'.

IDK, i'll tell you if it compensates for the lost past when I ascend. Which won't even happen so who cares

brutal, it really never began

Similar to how someone who lets say gets attacked or stabbed or kidnapped or something at a young age will experience trauma that morphs the way in which they mentally develop. There will always be this internalized fear within them even if they go through therapy and the whole 9 yards of trying to heal that even, it will always remain with them in some capacity to where they view themselves as a 'survivor'. Not receiving any reciprocal love from the opposite sex, 0 FRIENDS (OR HELL ANYONE) from the start of puberty onward is the same. IT FUCKS YOU UP if the need becomes unmet. Even if I did ascend I will never forget the nights Ive spent for years now just brooding away at the world, feeling unloved and angry, disenfranchised and alienated from everything and everyone. It is a scar that will never go away. In fact, the only motivation that I have to do anything is derived from anger at the situation my entire life essence has fell upon. A lonely forgotten soul. A digital nomad endlessly drifting through the online world without a purpose. My personality has settled over the course all of these years into a purely cynical, pessimistic, misanthrope, with nothing to lose but the very mental hellscape that my carnal body inhabits if I were to take my own life.
What if you ascend with a nonvirgin 17 yr old and she pair bonds with you?

brutal, it really never began
it wasnt even in the cards,it was immediately over at day 1
I wasnt given a chance,I was thrown out,excluded from any social group the first day of school,work,everywhere

20+ years of inceldom (since puberty to my 30s) yup. Even if tomorrow I have sex the damage is donne. That is why ascending I know will not be the end of troubles for mee.
mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I am, as hard it might sound some people to believe

There's an old saying for that kind of feeling.

"mentally crippled by lonely teen years"
We were denied the priviledge of a healthy transition from boy to man. We were basically forced to grow up without being ready as we didnt take the nessecary steps.

There is no such thing as a totality first of all. Second of all I said 'even if'.
There is if you describe it as "purely."

Can relate.

The damage is already done.:cryfeels:

"But you silly inkwell, don't you know that whamen suffer more in our opressive soyciety?, stop whining" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

meme world :feelsclown:

I can relate, Im so mentally fucked that even if I were to ascend, Im legit scarred

Too little, too late
full

IDK, i'll tell you if it compensates for the lost past when I ascend. Which won't even happen so who cares
Becoming a billionaire and enslaving thousands of women is the only true compensation

There's no ascending, if you were a social failure in HS.

I can relate to that.

I remember very well when I was 14 yo and my neighbor did not invited me to his birthday party that had a lot of girls and some guys even were able to find their first pussy there. I heard the party going from 6 PM to 12 AM while I was playing Final Fantasy IX, but for some reason since that age I was already okay with just playing video games and did not got mad with my neighbor after that.
The worst part of my life was when I tried to integrate to the normalfag society, but again, I saw that I was not part of that society and just peacefully returned to my books, video games, manga, anime and play D&D 3.5 with my fellow incel friends.

I think the incels of today have it harder since social media make everything worse, but I believe is just a matter of don't use social media (that is what I do) or filter the social media to only show information relevant to what you want know.

I so fucked up that if I ever ascend I will beat up the foid an end up in jail.

Even if I did ascend I will never forget the nights Ive spent for years now just brooding away at the world, feeling unloved and angry, disenfranchised and alienated from everything and everyone. It is a scar that will never go away.

What if you ascend with a nonvirgin 17 yr old and she pair bonds with you?
Even if that happened the blackpill mindset is going to poison the relationship because you're always going to have the voice in the back of your mind telling you that she can end it at any moment and ruin your life with no consequences for herself. It's almost guaranteed to happen, too. Otherwise if you were attractive and charming enough then you wouldn't have missed out on teen love in the first place.

Last edited: