Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even if you did ascend would you still hate foids for denying you love & sex at a young age?

Would you still hate foids even if you do ascend for denying you sex & love at a young age

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Even if I did ascend after turning 20 I can never forgive and I will still hate foids for denying me young love because those worthless piles of human garbage are so fucking spoiled and make unrealistic expectations for their partners and I could never recover from this.

Yes I will continue to despise foids for the evil cunts that they are.

Toilets will always be toilets in my head.

Foids are literal ticks, their only purpose is to extract as much attention, money and resources from men as possible. I'd use them, but wouldn't like to get used.

i`ll always have a deep hatred for foids for what they`ve done to me

I will always hate women.

Yes, because it happened beyond my prime and critical years, nothing can undo that. Also, other men are going through the same thing.

Last edited:
Yes, because it happened beyond my prime and critical years, nothing can undo that. Also, other men are going through the same thing.
Same here, now foids are rotten hags now at my age

I'd still believe in the blackpill/lookism, because my past experiences haven't been invalidated, but if she loves me, then I will love her back.

Yes, I would. Perhaps part of that is due to my anger issues, but I have a right to be angry. I don't feel that anything in the here and now could undo the fact that my prime, developmental years were a failure.

Idk man. Probably yes. The damage is donre already. No amount of sex now can fix that.

I don't really hate foids either way, but my opinion of the collective as a whole wouldn't change based on the actions of one individual.

Ill hate foids forever, they had sex with a lot of dudes in my youth but not with me.

Yes, I would. Perhaps part of that is due to my anger issues, but I have a right to be angry. I don't feel that anything in the here and now could undo the fact that my prime, developmental years were a failure.
^^^

Same

Wouldn't forgive