Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you fix your flaws, is it possible to escape inceldom as oldfag?

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Say you are an ugly, spergy NEET loser. You get a decent job and save up money. You pay for plastic surgery and now you're average looking. You condition yourself to social situations so you appear NT.

However, what if you're in your mid 20s or later by the time you do all this. Then you're no longer surrounded by young single girls like you once were. Instead all you do is go into work where you're surrounded by mostly men and some women who are all taken. The only option is to cold approach girls in public, or use online dating, both of which require being [UWSL][UWSL]überchad[/UWSL][/UWSL] to get any results.

I've actually seen this happen to normalfags who are in their mid 20s. They are way above us, yet they get nothing either, because there are little to no opportunities for them. By the time we reach our mid 20s, all the women are either taken or hiding away because they get bombarded by desperate men wherever they go. Then, what's even the point in doing self-improvement?

Well I know the answer you're going to give. But seriously think, is there any way out of it? If you were to become normalfag-tier tomorrow, do you think you could find a gf?

Say you are an ugly, spergy NEET loser. You get a decent job and save up money. You pay for plastic surgery and now you're average looking. You condition yourself to social situations so you appear NT.

However, what if you're in your mid 20s or later by the time you do all this. Then you're no longer surrounded by young single girls like you once were. Instead all you do is go into work where you're surrounded by mostly men and some women who are all taken. The only option is to cold approach girls in public, or use online dating, both of which require being [UWSL][UWSL]überchad[/UWSL][/UWSL] to get any results.

I've actually seen this happen to normalfags who are in their mid 20s. They are way above us, yet they get nothing either, because there are little to no opportunities for them. By the time we reach our mid 20s, all the women are either taken or hiding away because they get bombarded by desperate men wherever they go. Then, what's even the point in doing self-improvement?
How old are u

Even if you ascend as an oldfag, you’re gonna be permanently fucked from being isolated during your youth, not having love or acceptance and so on. And this will be an impediment preventing you from actually forming connections with people.

Also, oldfag relationships are shit. The foids available are usually old and nasty, your libido is down, and you will probably have to do some betabuxxing. If you have a LTR your foid will probably get fat and you will have a dead bedroom situation. When people want relationships, they really just want teenage relationships - relationships without all the shit. These are ephemeral and the window for getting them has likely already closed

Last edited:
self improvement is harder for fully developed men with everything that can grow naturally not being able to (because you're done developing :feelstastyman:)

your only options are just asking foids out and praying someone says yes if you're poor and or lazy and waste your time and get a sexual harassment charge along the road

or you can save up money and surgery maxx

You should just do it to cope

Even if you ascend as an oldfag, you’re gonna be permanently fucked from being isolated during your youth, not having love or acceptance and so on. And this will be an impediment preventing you from actually forming connections with people.

Also, oldfag relationships are shit. The foids available are usually old and nasty, your libido is down, there is less time to do things. If you have a LTR your foid will probably get fat and you will have a dead bedroom situation. When people want relationships, they really just want teenage relationships - relationships without all the shit
You're right it would never be the same. Though I like to imagine even a 'mature' relationship would be nice, to have someone to come home to, to share dinner with, to go out and do activities with, to travel and celebrate holidays with. But to find a woman who would be able and willing to do all of that is probably unrealistic. Most women are incredibly boring and predictable now.

You're right it would never be the same. Though I like to imagine even a 'mature' relationship would be nice, to have someone to come home to, to share dinner with, to go out and do activities with, to travel and celebrate holidays with. But to find a woman who would be able and willing to do all of that is probably unrealistic. Most women are incredibly boring and predictable now.
No foid is “mature”. They are all mentally children, even if their body is mature

Yeah I wouldn’t even bother if I were you. JFL it’s over. Have you ever fucked a prostitute before? Try them instead
I'm in amerikkka getting a whore is way too risky here, and most of them are sketchy crackwhores. Besides, I care more about the whole experience than just sex.

No foid is “mature”. They are all mentally children, even if their body is mature
I meant like the relationship between a married or long-term adult couple, rather than the exciting stuff that teenagers do.

self improvement is harder for fully developed men with everything that can grow naturally not being able to (because you're done developing :feelstastyman:)

your only options are just asking foids out and praying someone says yes if you're poor and or lazy and waste your time and get a sexual harassment charge along the road

or you can save up money and surgery maxx
I was trying to say that even if you surgery maxx, would it even do much? Unless you can become chad-tier you will end up on the same footing as normalfags, who are also struggling. Not to mention they have past experience that we don't.

? Unless you can become chad-tier you will end up on the same footing as normalfags, who are also struggling. Not to mention they have past experience that we don't.
normal fags are struggling because they are chasing after stacy 24/7 instead of another normie girl who has accepted her place in society

normal fags are struggling because they are chasing after stacy 24/7 instead of another normie girl who has accepted her place in society
I don't think that's true in most cases. I used to go on /fit/ and those guys would try to bag landwhales on tinder. And that was well before the coronavirus mayhem made things even worse. I also used to have a normie friend who resorted to chasing trannies and old single moms.

betabuxxing is the ony way I can think of

it's impossible to recover if you missed teen love, you will be stunted forever and foids will instinctively shun you

self improvement bro.......you'll peak in your 70s....

Well I know the answer you're going to give. But seriously think, is there any way out of it? If you were to become normalfag-tier tomorrow, do you think you could find a gf?
Answer: i dont need any relationshitttttttt and thank god for that

Yeah I’ve noticed this. Once you leave college you’ll barely meet any girls let alone ones that are single jfl. Any relatively young girl that’s not a landwhale is never single. The brief moment that she is she’ll just have her friends hook her up with some guy they know or they go online and have 300 dudes asking her out within a day.
23-35 is like a dead zone for trying to get a gf. Your next chance after college will be in your mid 30’s when all the foids start getting divorced.
50% of men are single between 18 and 30. Foids are like a hot commodity that sells out instantly