Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you get a gf she will find you sexually unattractive

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Unlike in female-chad relationships where sex is the main factor and commonplace, you can maybe get sex once a month if you are rich and entertaining. Your gf will see you as a subhuman asexual piggy bank who despises you for your genetic traits. This is what most relationships are, most men are borderline incel (normie/average) and only get a minimum amount of sex. It isn't a true connection a female-chad type relationship is the only relationship worth seeking. Female-normie relationships are a tiny step up from female-incel relationships, you go from minimum sex to no sex at all.

You can maybe get a "girlfriend" but don't expect to have sex or geniune love.

This is beyond demoralizing - being so close to what you're in a relationship for but not being able to have it. Also, it's the reason why foids don't need to learn from their mistakes - they know there's always a whole safety net made up of bluepilled low-tier normies for them.

Soyciety also makes it easy for her to divorce-rape you when she finally gets bored and decides it's time to seek chad's cock. Even the most innocent man can be painted as an abuser as long as the foid wants to.

Soyciety also makes it easy for her to divorce-rape you when she finally gets bored and decides it's time to seek chad's cock. Even the most innocent man can be painted as an abuser as long as the foid wants to.
It's why they have to invent things like "manspreading", so that even if you're sitting quietly, they can still accuse you of being abusive. Or "mansplaining", so that if you try to defend yourself, that's also wrong. I 100% expect to see women complaining about "manbreathing" within the next decade. You know someone is already working on some Vox thinkpiece about it.

They wouldn't bother with you in the first place if they found you unattractive though, only fakecels can get in relationships.

Yup, that's why I'm not even going to bother trying anymore if I manage to graduate from college and I still don't have a girlfriend.

I don't like being seen as an ATM machine. I want to be loved without any strings attached. I know that all my life though, that everything that women have told me were basically along the lines that I would be a good betabuxx once I would tell them my intended profession. It's downright fucking insulting, especially because I try very hard to look good.

I want to coom and vroom vroom
50 cent laughing GIF
No foid will ever give you access to her stinky roast beef flaps.

This is beyond demoralizing - being so close to what you're in a relationship for but not being able to have it. Also, it's the reason why foids don't need to learn from their mistakes - they know there's always a whole safety net made up of bluepilled low-tier normies for them.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Unlike in female-chad relationships where sex is the main factor and commonplace, you can maybe get sex once a month if you are rich and entertaining. Your gf will see you as a subhuman asexual piggy bank who despises you for your genetic traits. This is what most relationships are, most men are borderline incel (normie/average) and only get a minimum amount of sex. It isn't a true connection a female-chad type relationship is the only relationship worth seeking. Female-normie relationships are a tiny step up from female-incel relationships, you go from minimum sex to no sex at all.

Non-chad and male = recipe for being a lifelong failure

Who the fk cares if a female finds you sexually attractive or not, her holes dont feel better or worse based on such a fact. Pussy is pussy, whether shes into you or not should not matter to an Incel, because as a blackpilled Incel giving a fk about what a roastie thinks of you is cucked.

Very based

Yup is retarded top to bottom.

Female-normie relationships are a tiny step up from female-incel relationships, you go from minimum sex to no sex at all.
More like a step down. Any relationship besides FWB's is just socially acceptable prostitution.

true.. very brutal.. and as the time pass, you'd have to live with the high and ever-increasing likelihood of she cheating on you, and eventually leaving you.

women are extremely bitchy, arrogant , complacent and contemptuous :feelsUgh:

You will never be a girl's erotic dream. No amount of looksmaxxing can change that.

You will never be a girl's erotic dream. No amount of looksmaxxing can change that.
it's way worse than that.. you will never be able to even really satisfy her sexually

If she give you her coochie i think it's ok no ? :feelsaww: it's even better if she scream and cry when the act is done her disgust will be a source of inspiration :feelsaww: