Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you get a girlfriend and everything worked out, you won’t be able to trust her for years.

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
You will constantly worry and wonder if she is cheating on you with someone with superior looks. It will haunt you night and day. You’ll question if she is truly attracted to you. And if she does eventually cheat on you and you find out, you will be angriER than ever before.

I don’t want a gf, I wanna slay:smonk:
I haven’t fully decided what I want yet, sometimes I want a girlfriend and sometimes I just wanna fuck tons of women.

Obsessive jealously is associated with high neuroticism, which seems to be a very common personality trait among involuntary celibates. However, some of us are more chill and probably wouldn't mind that much. Note I'm not saying it isn't a real possibility; it's just that some of us are not inclined to stress over hypothetical situations.

I don’t want a gf, I wanna slay:smonk:
Have the much ego yet claim you're incel. If you have chad looks get off this forum.

I wouldn't and couldn't trust her for lifetime, I need programmable wife.

I haven’t fully decided what I want yet, sometimes I want a girlfriend and sometimes I just wanna fuck tons of women.
well if you want the latter go to africa theres plenty of sheboons for you but just be careful because you might get killed by the angry niggers there

I wouldn't and couldn't trust her for lifetime, I need programmable wife.
you gonna need to fuck a robot then or get a VR girlfriend

well if you want the latter go to africa theres plenty of sheboons for you but just be careful because you might get killed by the angry niggers there
Yeah, most of my race consists of low IQ thugs and thotianas.

Yeah, most of my race consists of low IQ thugs and thotianas.
JBW is law you could be very ugly but because of the JBW rule you can still get a gook or goblina

most truecels on here are ethnic or Happa there are very few white truecels that exist
JBW is law.
JBW is law you could be very ugly but because of the JBW rule you can still get a gook or goblina
Yeah, that's why It's hard to have sympathy for white incels. I happen to be lightskin black, ugly and a nerd. Being black and a high inhib nerd is a death sentence in our degenerate culture.

I don't know myself what I want anymore. From one side, the blackpill makes me rather indifferent to the idea, on the other side, its a natural drive that just exists and makes me ponder the question.

JBW is law.

Yeah, that's why It's hard to have sympathy for white incels. I happen to be lightskin black, ugly and a nerd. Being black and a high inhib nerd is a death sentence in our degenerate culture.
unless you have a deformed face being a white incel is very rare

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back