Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BPD is fake

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
BPD is completely made up by Big Psych (majority of therapists are women) to excuse women for being hysterical & retarded. The only real thing is autism and women cant have that so they made up their own thing

Bipolar or borderline?

BPD is completely made up by Big Psych (majority of therapists are women) to excuse women for being hysterical & retarded. The only real thing is autism and women cant have that so they made up their own thing
just female psychopathy.

high iq.

It should instead be called "Bitchy Personality Disorder" or more accurately "Can't get chad/gigachad/terachad" disorder since that's what it BPD actually is to foids.

Women can have autism and i know a few of them, you can quickly tell they are non NT

Everything is fake. Only Inceldom is real

No it isn't, i have it myself, all of a sudden autism might as well be fake because lots of foids call themselves autistic nowadays

It makes me feel angry and depressed knowing that there are bad actors who pretend to have it

Last edited:
I agree, it's fake

Bs. I'm borderline as fuck, fortunately I don't have the impulsive purchases to prove it or my room would have commie shit and nazi shit at the same time.

No it isn't, i have it myself, all of a sudden autism might as well be fake because lots of foids call themselves autistic nowadays

It makes me feel angry and depressed knowing that there are bad actors who pretend to have it
This.

Its very real and it’s a very fucked up condition and no not every woman has it but if you mess with one that does she will fuck your mind up like no one’s business.

You guys think inceldom is painful.

Try being led on by one of these whores only to end up having chased false hope and get nothing in the end.

Try being led on by one of these whores only to end up having chased false hope and get nothing in the end.
So true. :feelsrope:

Speaking from personal experience or just observations from others?

give bpdfoids shock therapy

This.

Its very real and it’s a very fucked up condition and no not every woman has it but if you mess with one that does she will fuck your mind up like no one’s business.

I have a thread to make, similar experience that happened to me except the foid was autistic, not BPD

The perk that comes with BPD sometimes is that i lose attachment (to femoids that i find generic) really quickly, she thought that i would get attached to her and then all of a sudden thinking that deleting all the dms and ghosting me right after is gonna hurt me or make me give a shit, in return im just gonna make a thread shaming her

Last edited: