Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Even in my dreams I get rejected

imperfectCell

imperfectCell

Greycel
So in my dream I'm walking along in an outdoor kind of mall area, Then I notice a cute blonde girl walking by herself. I strategically slow down and glance over until we're walking side by side. I make eye contact, smile and say "hey, how you doin?". She responds positively and smiles. We start walking along side each other and continue to chat. Then she asks what I'm doing this weekend, I say "dunno probably just gonna go to the movies, wanna come?" She goes "um yeah maybe", so I say "what's your number" and at this point she immediately gets evasive and speedwalks ahead of me like I transformed into imperfect cell's 2nd even more ugly form or some shit and was about to gobble her the fuck up. She speedwalks to the nearest outdoor shop kiosk to fake conversation with some random just to get away from me.

TFW when even in your dreams you're not wanted.

"have you tried working on your game bro? I can teach you for 100$hr"

Kek

its over OP

It's fucking over when your subconscious mind can't even fathom to imagine what sex is like in a dream, and the furthest you ever get is kissing a girl which you still remember even though it only happened once and you dreamt it 10 years ago.

Pick up artist are cancerous and greedy
yea, they don't care if their client goes into terminal depression. Its always going to be your fault.

I also had a dream where I got rejected by my former qt classmate. Truecels can't even rest in dreams.

It's ovER for Non Perfect Cells

Just LOL at existing as genetic shit, no solace even in your dreams.

this can be sign that you are mentalcel though.

So in my dream I'm walking along in an outdoor kind of mall area, Then I notice a cute blonde girl walking by herself. I strategically slow down and glance over until we're walking side by side. I make eye contact, smile and say "hey, how you doin?". She responds positively and smiles. We start walking along side each other and continue to chat. Then she asks what I'm doing this weekend, I say "dunno probably just gonna go to the movies, wanna come?" She goes "um yeah maybe", so I say "what's your number" and at this point she immediately gets evasive and speedwalks ahead of me like I transformed into imperfect cell's 2nd even more ugly form or some shit and was about to gobble her the fuck up. She speedwalks to the nearest outdoor shop kiosk to fake conversation with some random just to get away from me.

TFW when even in your dreams you're not wanted.
Did you expect not to be rejected? Before I got kissed last week it’s not like I ever felt a kiss in my dreams. How can you experience a tactile or emotional sensation that you never got anywhere close to?

my dreams have been so miserable lately. i feel you OP