Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Even my mother knows I am non NT

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
So awhile back I was forced by my parents to finally cut my hair.

I was walking around town with my mother going to barbershops and asking if they could see me however they all said they needed a booking first.

I walked into this one shop to ask, there was a guy at a counter looking at his computer, I walked up to him and asked him if I could get a haircut or if it was booking only and he told me it was booking only and they were booked out the whole day so I walked out.

Well I walked out and a few minutes later when I was walking home with my mother, my mother says

"RegularManlet, can I tell you something."

"Of course" I tell her

"The way you went in there and spoke to that man, it kind of came accross as arrogant" My mother explains

Now I think my mother did not realise that he was distracted by a computer screen which is why I butted in.

My mother said I should have just stood there in front of him and waited for him to acknowledge me instead of speaking to him randomly.

The thing is I didn't want to feel like a cuck just standing there waiting for this guy to acknowledge me, especially as a manlet I feel like I won't be physically noticed when I enter a room which is why I spoke.

However maybe my mother is right, maybe I did come accross weird, I think I am just non NT and have been my whole life and my social skills suck since I barely leave the house and when I do its literally an occasion that I share on this site by making a thread.

I dunno, if you just stood there passively you would seem more autistic.

The way you did it is definitely normal, maybe the tone of your voice or the way you worded it was off. You can say and do basically anything you want as long as the way you do it isnt retarded

I dunno, if you just stood there passively you would seem more autistic.
Exactly, but maybe he was busy doing work for the hair salon on the computer and I interrupted his focus? I think its just over for you when you are over analysing mundane interactions like this. I just didnt want to waste my time standing around there, and I felt like I was actually trying to act NT but my mother said I wasnt, and foids are good at sensing this sort of stuff so idk.
The way you did it is definitely normal, maybe the tone of your voice or the way you worded it was off. You can say and do basically anything you want as long as the way you do it isnt retarded
My tone of voice was normal, perhaps slightly loud but thats it.

I'll try reconstruct how I asked since it was a while ago but I said something to the effect of

"Hey, do you guys just take customers walking in through the door or do I need a booking" *he looks up at me* and then I continue saying "The last 2 places I went to needed a booking"

Idk why but adding the second part felt like an NT thing to do that people do and I thought it could make me come accross as more likeable or whatever since someone could sympathise with that.

Meanwhile Chad walks in there and he immediately looks up from the computer screen without delay.

Exactly, but maybe he was busy doing work for the hair salon on the computer and I interrupted his focus? I think its just over for you when you are over analysing mundane interactions like this. I just didnt want to waste my time standing around there, and I felt like I was actually trying to act NT but my mother said I wasnt, and foids are good at sensing this sort of stuff so idk.
I do the same, analyze a simple "hi" lol. I usually act very passive and people react weirdly to me. As non NT you cant win.

Meanwhile Chad walks in there and he immediately looks up from the computer screen without delay.
Yeah if I was a tallfag but this was a big noisy room and the counter was almost as tall as me.

Something I don't see other manlets on here mention is that being a manlet feels like you are literally invisible to people in a sense. Except you get all the negatives of being invisible but obviously not the superhero like benefits of being hypothetically really invisible, it sucks.

You did the right thing, standing still like a statue in a shop/store is alien.

What would have happened if you refuses to cut your hair ?

You did the right thing, standing still like a statue in a shop/store is alien.
I thought so too but foids are good at sensing non NT behaviour, they are retarded but they biologically evolved for this.
What would have happened if you refuses to cut your hair ?

Just make my life a massive headache and worse than it is.

Your mom would've been critical of you no matter what you did. You go up to him, then "oh that's rude". If you just waited for him to acknowledge you in a busy room, it would've been "you're too passive stop being passive".

Your mom would've been critical of you no matter what you did. You go up to him, then "oh that's rude". If you just waited for him to acknowledge you in a busy room, it would've been "you're too passive stop being passive".
Yeah that is a good point no one else mentioned honestly, my mother can be like that where it is damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I think she percieves me as more autistic than I am, or maybe I just percieve myself as more normal than I am.

Your mother is retarded. If you just stood there no one would ever ask if you needed help, and I know from experience because that has happened to me multiple times. I remember one time I was in taco bell trying to return my food because they gave me the wrong order, and the bitch just stood there purposely ignoring me for what must have been ten fucking minutes. Eventually I just walked out and went through the drive through instead to return it cuz I was too much of a pussy to just yell at the bitch to get her attention lol

Your mother is retarded. If you just stood there no one would ever ask if you needed help, and I know from experience because that has happened to me multiple times. I remember one time I was in taco bell trying to return my food because they gave me the wrong order, and the bitch just stood there purposely ignoring me for what must have been ten fucking minutes. Eventually I just walked out and went through the drive through instead to return it cuz I was too much of a pussy to just yell at the bitch to get her attention lol
Thats what I think too.

On one hand though I think usually when you walk into a hairdressers at least where I am, they will kind of receive you and encourage you to hop into a chair, but I think you are right about most things.

Especially in my situation above, it was busy and noisy, coupled with being a manlet it's easy to miss me.

Shame you pussy'd out on your story though, I can be really low inhib in public in terms of something like that, not like asking girls out but if I want a napkin or something I will just yell for it, I guess its that short king confidence :feelskek:

Thats what I think too.

On one hand though I think usually when you walk into a hairdressers at least where I am, they will kind of receive you and encourage you to hop into a chair, but I think you are right about most things.

Especially in my situation above, it was busy and noisy, coupled with being a manlet it's easy to miss me.

Shame you pussy'd out on your story though, I can be really low inhib in public in terms of something like that, not like asking girls out but if I want a napkin or something I will just yell for it, I guess its that short king confidence :feelskek:
Damn that’s low inhib lol. Usually I’m pretty nice to people in person. I think sometimes I can be too nice to people and then people take advantage of me cuz they see it as weakness. It’s something I don’t like that I’m trying to change.

But yeah a lot of employees are assholes and they purposely ignore customers just cuz they want to do the bare minimum. It’s annoying as fuck and one of the reasons I don’t get fast food anymore because none of the employees give a fuck about customer service

Damn that’s low inhib lol.
I think the word yell is maybe wrong, I don't yell agressively at someone but I will raise my voice loud that people around will here but I am always respectful.

But yeah a lot of employees are assholes and they purposely ignore customers just cuz they want to do the bare minimum. It’s annoying as fuck and one of the reasons I don’t get fast food anymore because none of the employees give a fuck about customer service
I have dealt with stuff like this before, I waited 1 hour for takeway one time because it was busy and my bluepill dad did not want to go and ask what happened until an hour, and they just had the order sitting there getting cold, thats why I like to just take initiative myself because stuff like that can happen but my mother said it was autistic to do.

I think the word yell is maybe wrong, I don't yell agressively at someone but I will raise my voice loud that people around will here but I am always respectful.

I have dealt with stuff like this before, I waited 1 hour for takeway one time because it was busy and my bluepill dad did not want to go and ask what happened until an hour, and they just had the order sitting there getting cold, thats why I like to just take initiative myself because stuff like that can happen but my mother said it was autistic to do.
Tbh sometimes I’ve been tempted to just scream at the employees and throw the food in their fucking face, but I usually just end up telling myself it’s not a big deal and that I’m getting upset over nothing and it’s stupid to be angry at stuff like that.

I think the only times I really lose my shit at people is when I get road rage when driving. There are so many idiots and it is completely ragefuel when normies honk at you/cut you off etc. makes me want to go apeshit and slash their tires and stuff. But that hasn’t happened yet. I guess only time will tell lol. I’ve almost snapped at people a few times. Especially foids cuz a lot of them can’t drive for shit

Tbh sometimes I’ve been tempted to just scream at the employees and throw the food in their fucking face, but I usually just end up telling myself it’s not a big deal and that I’m getting upset over nothing and it’s stupid to be angry at stuff like that.

I think the only times I really lose my shit at people is when I get road rage when driving. There are so many idiots and it is completely ragefuel when normies honk at you/cut you off etc. makes me want to go apeshit and slash their tires and stuff. But that hasn’t happened yet. I guess only time will tell lol. I’ve almost snapped at people a few times. Especially foids cuz a lot of them can’t drive for shit
Yeah I barely drive NEET no license at 21 nearly 22.

But when I have for learning or whatever it felt like I was surrounded by idiots despite barely having driving experience, it feels like half of driving is just worrying if the people around are stupid, and what they are doing, also it was a foid everytime I had a close call on a round about or whatever. Normies can be really annoying though, I am going to make a thread about it with gaming and tag you later.

Yeah I barely drive NEET no license at 21 nearly 22.

But when I have for learning or whatever it felt like I was surrounded by idiots despite barely having driving experience, it feels like half of driving is just worrying if the people around are stupid, and what they are doing, also it was a foid everytime I had a close call on a round about or whatever. Normies can be really annoying though, I am going to make a thread about it with gaming and tag you later.
Brutal. I’m 23 I got my license at like 18 I think not to humblebrag. Driving is pretty ragefuel sometimes and especially where I live because traffic is brutal. Do you ever plan on getting your license? Depending on where you live it may not be necessary to learn to drive, but here in burgerland it’s pretty much a necessity in most places.

Btw do you have discord?

Last edited:
Brutal. I’m 23 I got my license at like 18 I think not to humblebrag.
I don't think its much of a brag or humblebrag or whatever, since there is not much to it but I get it lol. I actually got my learners the moment I could, but I only did some hours, at 16 I was basically still a scared kid thanks to my parents so I was nervous to drive and my mother is a horrible teacher.
Driving is pretty ragefuel sometimes and especially where I live because traffic is brutal.
Yeah thats what it seems like honestly, its more peaceful to not drive.
Do you ever plan on getting your license?
Yes, I want to get it and stop being a NEET and try hard to ascend by socialmaxxing or something I guess, I want to get it this year but it costs $70 regardless of if I pass or not, I think I could pass though, I do not have a lot of money right now since I have been NEET for so long but I think I can change my money situation soon.
Depending on where you live it may not be necessary to learn to drive, but her in burgerland it’s pretty much a necessity in most places.
It is necesarry, alot of stuff is too far to walk.
Btw do you have discord?
I have a personal one that I can not give without doxx, I am open to making one but it seems like a fakecel thing when users on here have discord. I was using a discord alternative called revolt because someone advertised a .is server on it but it seemed mostly dead, probably because it will not attract any fakecels.

I don't think its much of a brag or humblebrag or whatever, since there is not much to it but I get it lol. I actually got my learners the moment I could, but I only did some hours, at 16 I was basically still a scared kid thanks to my parents so I was nervous to drive and my mother is a horrible teacher.

Yeah my mom tried to give me a driving lesson once and she legit bitched at me the whole time, almost gave me PTSD. Luckily I was able to learn despite her being a shitty teacher.

So awhile back I was forced by my parents to finally cut my hair.

I was walking around town with my mother going to barbershops and asking if they could see me however they all said they needed a booking first.

I walked into this one shop to ask, there was a guy at a counter looking at his computer, I walked up to him and asked him if I could get a haircut or if it was booking only and he told me it was booking only and they were booked out the whole day so I walked out.

Well I walked out and a few minutes later when I was walking home with my mother, my mother says

"RegularManlet, can I tell you something."

"Of course" I tell her

"The way you went in there and spoke to that man, it kind of came accross as arrogant" My mother explains

Now I think my mother did not realise that he was distracted by a computer screen which is why I butted in.

My mother said I should have just stood there in front of him and waited for him to acknowledge me instead of speaking to him randomly.

The thing is I didn't want to feel like a cuck just standing there waiting for this guy to acknowledge me, especially as a manlet I feel like I won't be physically noticed when I enter a room which is why I spoke.

However maybe my mother is right, maybe I did come accross weird, I think I am just non NT and have been my whole life and my social skills suck since I barely leave the house and when I do its literally an occasion that I share on this site by making a thread.
EVERYONE KNEW
in my family
but they didnt do shit
just watched
as i got more and more fucked up sigh
no point in bitch squealing

EVERYONE KNEW
in my family
but they didnt do shit
just watched
as i got more and more fucked up sigh
no point in bitch squealing
I made a long post, what part specifically are you replying to.

if you talk firmly, you’re too aggressive, if you’re straightforward, you’re arrogant, if you’re distant, you’re autistic .. can’t win with most people

no no no...:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: that's Prince gecko for you, young man
ok non NTcel

if you talk firmly, you’re too aggressive, if you’re straightforward, you’re arrogant, if you’re distant, you’re autistic .. can’t win with most people
I think it's just the manlet curse, if a tallfag is confident he is calm and collected and if you try to act confident and assertive as a manlet its compensating.

ok non NTcel

I think it's just the manlet curse, if a tallfag is confident he is calm and collected and if you try to act confident and assertive as a manlet its compensating.
untrue, I’m a taller guy, everyone claims it’s some sort of perk but if it is i’ve never gotten the memo, i’m low key treated worse and worse as I get older

untrue, I’m a taller guy, everyone claims it’s some sort of perk but if it is i’ve never gotten the memo, i’m low key treated worse and worse as I get older
Maybe you are just an ugly ogre.

Being tall is not an asset, you just don't have to suffer life as a manlet.

It's more that you don't carry a certain liability that I do.

Maybe you are just an ugly ogre.

Being tall is not an asset, you just don't have to suffer life as a manlet.

It's more that you don't carry a certain liability that I do.
I wouldn’t say I’m ogre tier ugly but I have been rated 4-5 with possible room to improve to 6-7 if I lose some fat, fix my skin and do a few other things, i’m working on every day

I wouldn’t say I’m ogre tier ugly but I have been rated 4-5 with possible room to improve to 6-7 if I lose some fat, fix my skin and do a few other things, i’m working on every day
Yeah I think losing weight makes a big difference, you can have a normal body but if your face looks chubby people will consider you as fat, annoying part is face fat is hard to get rid of I think fat goes away everywhere else first face is one of the last things to go.