Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even school shooters mog me (Columbine shooter Dylan Klebold's prom pictures)

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
When a school shooter that is over 20 years dead mogs you to existence...

Why couldn't I have had a dad that helped me get ready for prom with a blond stacy? :feelsrope:
My highschool prom happened over 4 years ago tho. It never began...

Last edited:
nigga looks like an oriental cat

I've never seen these pictures. The media painted the picture that those kids were basically incels that played violent computer games and listened to rammstein. It's interesting how when you dig deep into the lives of many of these so called incel shooters they weren't really incel.

I've never seen these pictures. The media painted the picture that those kids were basically incels that played violent computer games and listened to rammstein. It's interesting how when you dig deep into the lives of many of these so called incel shooters they weren't really incel.
Yeah I didn't see them until today either. The media only wants a certain archetype to paint mass shooters as being lonely ugly white males. The columbine shooters and the entire lore of the "black coat mafia" are hilarious media fabrication. The columbine shooters were both popular.

Reminds me of hashinshin

of course, truecels are high inhib to go outside and have no energy to lift a gun.

Both Eric and Dylan mog me out of existence. They shot up the school because they just wanted to kill people

No shit they mogged, Dylan was fucking 1.90m and that at only 18.

They weren't fucking incels, they were failed Chads.

Imagine still believing the "incel shooter" narrative.

No shit they mogged, Dylan was fucking 1.90m and that at only 18.

They weren't fucking incels, they were failed Chads.
I heard one of them even had a girlfriend. They weren't "failed" Chads at all... just normies. One of them was a manipulative psycho who wanted to kill for fun and the other one was an exploitable bitch.

Low tier normie tallfag and his manlet normie friend killed bunch of incels.

Supremely mogs me.

I Hope they die!

Ultra mogs me