Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Even the butcher knows...

aikido

aikido

Greycel
This Valentine”s I went shopping for chicken to the supermarket. While in line for the meat section, I notice there was only one employee serving the store.

He was your typical butcher: old chubby manlet with a rustic look and quite honestly a friendly appearance.

Anyway, when it”s finally my turn to order, I ask for a cut of chicken that would be good for cooking in the oven. He suggested me on some chicken thighs, I ordered, made some small talk while he prepared my order and that was it...

Or so I thought.

Just before leaving to pay, while overhearing some other cleaning staff talking about Valentine”s, the froglet butcher jokingly said to me something in the lines of:

- «You need to find a nice girl to cook for you»

L_AnWNLpTe6XegsAd1k4uQ.webp

The sheer brutality comes not from the comment itself, but more so from the fact he automatically assumed I had no girlfriend.

Even the butcher knows.

does the butcher mog u in any way

Brutal butchER-pill

This Valentine”s I went shopping for chicken to the supermarket. While in line for the meat section, I notice there was only one employee serving the store.

He was your typical butcher: old chubby manlet with a rustic look and quite honestly a friendly appearance.

Anyway, when it”s finally my turn to order, I ask for a cut of chicken that would be good for cooking in the oven. He suggested me on some chicken thighs, I ordered, made some small talk while he prepared my order and that was it...

Or so I thought.

Just before leaving to pay, while overhearing some other cleaning staff talking about Valentine”s, the froglet butcher jokingly said to me something in the lines of:

The sheer brutality comes not from the comment itself, but more so from the fact he automatically assumed I had no girlfriend.

Even the butcher knows.

View: https://youtu.be/IRbWNhwybwU?si=abu_teF3UHUAMLqS

My relatives are like that. This why i despise family gatherings

Or so I thought.

Even the butcher knows.
Fucking insane. Wow he really could tell right off the bay huh? Brutal. I've had gf happen go me a few times but never by a customer service or retail or foood worker like a butcher. I guess that makes some sense that he would be able to tell by your looks though. It's very low-inhib of him to make such a comment without knowing for sure and assuming like that, however.

My relatives are like that. This why i despise family gatherings
Kek my relatives love to make jokes at my expense too, especially when it comes to my failure to get a gf.