Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever been the victim of fake interest or witnessed it?

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
Now, let me be clear. Real interest and fake interest are two different things. You know when it is real. Sometimes, I've gotten foids calling me handsome, saying that's your man; go talk to him (your man is NTspeak for boyfriend). I thought it was fake interest, so I never followed up. Wanna know why I was so sure? In both cases, they were people who didn't know me and were chilling with their friends.

It's like Normies looking at some sub-5 or landwhale foid and calling her your girlfriend for jokes. I used to be and still am the ugliest person in any given area. I was lucky to not fall for it. But I don't think others here have been so lucky.

living in a nt man's world

literally living live on hard mode

I hate threads like these. "Yeah I'm getting attention from women, but don't worry its totally fake!"

You've been here long enough that we frown upon bragging. You could've just not made this thread.

Females catfished someone I knew for his dickpic and threatened to send it around (which they had already done) if he didn’t do everything they asked

I hate threads like these. "Yeah I'm getting attention from women, but don't worry its totally fake!"

You've been here long enough that we frown upon bragging. You could've just not made this thread.
They. did. not. know. me. It was a passing comment, and I didn't see them again. Hardly bragging and clearly fake.

They. did. not. know. me. It was a passing comment, and I didn't see them again. Hardly bragging and clearly fake.

Everyone doesn't know someone at first. You're talking like you're new to society. I've seen women do this to other men often enough that I know it never means "nothing."

Everyone doesn't know someone at first. You're talking like you're new to society. I've seen women do this to other men often enough that I know it never means "nothing."
My guy, I never said a word to them. They were complete strangers I was walking past.

Now, let me be clear. Real interest and fake interest are two different things. You know when it is real. Sometimes, I've gotten foids calling me handsome, saying that's your man; go talk to him (your man is NTspeak for boyfriend). I thought it was fake interest, so I never followed up. Wanna know why I was so sure? In both cases, they were people who didn't know me and were chilling with their friends.

It's like Normies looking at some sub-5 or landwhale foid and calling her your girlfriend for jokes. I used to be and still am the ugliest person in any given area. I was lucky to not fall for it. But I don't think others here have been so lucky.
I was strung along and used by a girl in hs for like a month and a half, if that counts. Fuck man, I got cucked so hard lol, she was being all charming and sweet for a whole month before end of year tests, so I would help her study and then the moment that they end she texts me that I was being a creep to her and made her very uncomfortable. The moment I stopped being useful she could no longer stomach to be in my subhuman presence. Fucking brutal man, she was probably getting her back blown out mere minutes after we would study together.

My guy, I never said a word to them. They were complete strangers I was walking past.
Worth mentioning they were complete strangers on both occasions, and this only happened twice.

Yeah, I read the story. As if men don't get hit on without saying something to the woman first.

You could've kept your bragging to yourself, but you didn't.

Everything everyone does is a manipulation. Don't fall for it. They're all just selfish and looking to exploit others. Be a hobbesian in the face of government, but always learn to be a machiavellian in the state of nature.

The usual "hey my friend is in love with you" said by two foids laughing happened to me several times.

Never fell into that trap

Everything everyone does is a manipulation. Don't fall for it. They're all just selfish and looking to exploit others. Be a hobbesian in the face of government, but always learn to be a machiavellian in the state of nature.

The usual "hey my friend is in love with you" said by two foids laughing happened to me several times.

Never fell into that trap
There is always someone with them. That's the tell-tale sign usually.

Typical bragging post :feelsseriously:

I wouldn't say I ever had a "fake interest" from a woman, but I have noticed (especially when I was still in school) if one of my friends was friends with / or "seeing" some chick, that same chick would recognize me as one of their friends, therefore, they'd attempt to chat with me like we were suddenly equal or some shit. Clearly, I got no hint of who these cunts were, but they were nice to me, I was a dick back because at that moment, I remember thinking... "I get rejected constantly and this cunt has the nerve to talk to me like I'm a bitch, wtf?"

Yah, fuck foids. Men and women can't be friends. It's that simple. Especially your friend's girlfriend / foid "friends". They're all evil.

Happened to me once or twice as a sick joke. Most recently in 2018.

Holy shit, take your pills it is so fucking OBVIOUS
When girls are just fucking around and don't actually like you at all, I see it all the time. Have you just like never been to a school?

This is very common when you expose yourself to foids by trying to date. Plenty of women trick men to get free meals out of them. Sometimes they'll fake interest in you to humiliate you after, but this is more of a high school thing.

This is very common, since it's a joke. when you chose landwhale, ugly foid as girlfriend for joke(((LARP))

Is a thread like this kosher?

What you linked made no sense, at all.

I actually think that someone using Shakespearean archaic language is more coherent.

It's a poll, and it means 3 out of 4 Incels.isers would rather accept being called "bluepilled" than put up with braggart fakecels.

Yes, this happened to me once in high school. One of the popular girls came to me and proposed that I some day hang out with her. I was perplexed because she never showed interest in me. So I just said, Okay, why not? Some moments later, she came back and said she was joking and that it was some stupid challenge she got. I was made fun of in front of her friends. Later, I found out that they wanted to know if such an ugly guy like me would think that he could really go out with a girl like her. Basically, they were making some stupid bets on my behalf.

It's a poll, and it means 3 out of 4 Incels.isers would rather accept being called "bluepilled" than put up with braggart fakecels.
Well let's weigh which one is actually worse... Someone who doubts you at all times for being a intruder or a fool, or people who cannot relate to your world view at all, which characteristics really define a fakecel? You seem experienced so I would think you know. While I can try of course I want to hear your opinion.

Well let's weigh which one is actually worse... Someone who doubts you at all times for being a intruder or a fool, or people who cannot relate to your world view at all, which characteristics really define a fakecel? You seem experienced so I would think you know. While I can try of course I want to hear your opinion.

A braggart is worse for the whole. Braggarts aren't bad because we can't relate to them, braggarts are bad because we come here to get away from reminders that other people have it better than we do.