Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ever confide in or vent to anyone about ur inkwelldom?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I made the mistake, imo, of doing just that when I was still a christcuck. I grew close to a granny for some reason and we would talk about things even outside of church

anyway, while I was away due to college and later militarymaxxing, i lamented my lonely fate and gave her the scoop, to say the least & put it mildly

then, logic and reason finally kicked in. My gut was telling me id never be able to live it down if I ever came back.

long story short, I ghosted her after flipping my shit & inkwell raging then blocking her on fb ofc. I gradually phased out my social medias, following tht & eventually ditched n deleted everything.

all I have left now are bittersweet memories of former hot church whitoid acquaintances, but I dare not ever return because I know how word could always travel and shit. Plus, Im no longer an abrahamistcel

You could've ascended with her and you blew it OP smh

had a mental breakdown and basically told my "close" peers from high school that im an incel. we dont really talk much so it doesnt really affect me.

I made the mistake, imo, of doing just that when I was still a christcuck. I grew close to a granny for some reason and we would talk about things even outside of church

anyway, while I was away due to college and later militarymaxxing, i lamented my lonely fate and gave her the scoop, to say the least & put it mildly

then, logic and reason finally kicked in. My gut was telling me id never be able to live it down if I ever came back.

long story short, I ghosted her after flipping my shit & inkwell raging then blocking her on fb ofc. I gradually phased out my social medias, following tht & eventually ditched n deleted everything.

all I have left now are bittersweet memories of former hot church whitoid acquaintances, but I dare not ever return because I know how word could always travel and shit. Plus, Im no longer an abrahamistcel
Bad idea

No I’m not that desperate for human connection yet :feelsbadman: but you also did the right move, ghosting her. People knowing about your inceldom can ruin your life

I got nobody there to listen. I have no coworkers, no friends, barely contact my family and live alone. The 30 or so minutes I spend daily commuting on the bus is the only place I could possibly vent to anyone about inkwelldom but strangers don't talk to each other on the bus besides mayyyybee small talk.