Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ever fallen for the "get new clothes" meme?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I probably blew around £600/$722 USD recently getting a new wardrobe, haircut and other mens stuff after letting my foid cousin talk me into it after I went blackpill on her. I've noticed no difference in how foids perceive me IRL. I just look like a fish out of water.

Last edited:
I just wear jeans and the same hoodie every week
Makes more financial sense, clothes only make a difference if the body wearing them looks good. Chad can walk around in a potato sack and still have girls admiring him.

i'm 20 and i am still using my 16y clothes :feelshaha:
I had a t-shirt from around 16 and wore the hell out of it, threw it out last year as it was literally falling apart like the material was rotting.

I had a t-shirt from around 16 and wore the hell out of it, threw it out last year as it was literally falling apart like the material was rotting.
:feelskek:

clothes can compliment your appearance, so to speak. But that can be something as simple as a clean pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, that fit you well

Also, I tried to clothesmaxx back in 2010 n shit. I was rockin abercrombie and looked retarded jfl. I also used to wear some of that crazy colored bape-lookin shit back then

I probably blew around £600 recently getting a new wardrobe, haircut and other mens stuff after letting my foid cousin talk me into it after I went blackpill on her. I've noticed no difference in how foids perceive me IRL. I just look like a fish out of water.

Clothesmaxxing does work, you just have to look at what the most successful sex Havers wear.

Tails says that loose oversized shirts gets you pussy, I was skeptical until I saw this video:

View: https://youtu.be/3iOtlQIAamI

Look at the hot bodies of these toilets and these Niggers look like they should be posting here, but the toilets both say that they like the man on the left BECAUSE OF HIS T-SHIRT. Tails is absolutely right about stylemaxxing, you just need to find the right style, not just the "socially acceptable style".

Good clothes = clothes toilets like on men, not the clothes society says men should wear.

Clothesmaxxing does work, you just have to look at what the most successful sex Havers wear.

Tails says that loose oversized shirts gets you pussy, I was skeptical until I saw this video:

Look at the hot bodies of these toilets and these Niggers look like they should be posting here, but the toilets both say that they like the man on the left BECAUSE OF HIS T-SHIRT. Tails is absolutely right about stylemaxxing, you just need to find the right style, not just the "socially acceptable style".

Good clothes = clothes toilets like on men, not the clothes society says men should wear.

By the way, Wheat Waffles unironically told men to wear like the nigger in the tight shirt is wearing. One looks like a Tails subscriber and the other like a Wheat Waffles subscriber, both toilets chose the Tails subscriber. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I haven't bought clothes in 2 years
I hadn't either for years up until that point, brought some of those overpriced north face jackets too.

It was a nice shirt, very comfortable and had a little pocket and buttons you could undo on warmer days. Looked like something they'd find on a rotting corpse toward the end.
clothes can compliment your appearance, so to speak. But that can be something as simple as a clean pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, that fit you well
Yeah, problem is how do you find complimenting clothes when you have an awkward autism body.
Also, I tried to clothesmaxx back in 2010 n shit. I was rockin abercrombie and looked retarded jfl. I also used to wear some of that crazy colored bape-lookin shit back then
Got any example pics?

Thing is I let my foid cousin pick the clothes out for me, so they should in theory look good to foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back