Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever known someone who sui'd?

How often do you think of suicide

• Once every 6 months

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • once every 3 months

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • once every month

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • once a week

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • everyday

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • multiple times a day

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Who were they to you? why do you think they sui'd?

I've never known someone who sui'd although there could be someone I knew in the past who did so if the stats for young men suiing are anything to go by

Last edited:
I think about suicide every day.
when I was your age was probably the worst time for me, tbh it does get better in the future in that you become more apathetic rather than depressed, if that qualifies as better

No tbh but I saw someone who wanted to sui ded srs

Ever known someone who sui'd?
nope, i dont know anyone irl

My mom told me a couple years ago that a guy that used to go to my school killed himself. I didn’t know him though.

My mom told me a couple years ago that a guy that used to go to my school killed himself. I didn’t know him though.
lucky bastard tbh, I envy those who have ended their misery once and for all

Yes I knew a manlet who used to drink and do drugs to take his pain off and somewhere at 19 yo he killed himself by getting hit by a train

no i never knew anyone

Yes, he was a classmate.
Not that bad looking facially but heightwise... he was 5'5''
He roped ~1 year ago.

Yes, 2 people. But neither of them were incels at all.

Yes I knew a manlet who used to drink and do drugs to take his pain off and somewhere at 19 yo he killed himself by getting hit by a train
it was a smart move he had a lifetime of misery ahead of him otherwise
Yes, he was a classmate.
Not that bad looking facially but heightwise... he was 5'5''
He roped ~1 year ago.
ppl have actually posted threads before and there is a correlation between height and likelihood to commit suicide, obviously the general population would never acknowledge this obvious but inconvenient truth

Yes but it was a girl who went to a therapy place called Hope. Her name was Katie. It was a girl so no great loss tbh tbh ngl. Actually lol’d so hard at it to be honest.

I had a good friend when I was a kid. It never began for him.
He had a norwood as a kid and was a klinefelter.
He od in his late teen.

I had a good friend when I was a kid. It never began for him.
He had a norwood as a kid and was a klinefelter.
He od in his late teen.
sorry to hear that, at least he's not suffering anymore tbh

Her name was Katie. It was a girl so no great loss tbh tbh ngl. Actually lol’d so hard at it to be honest.
damn must've been lifefuel on that day, bet she was a stacy or high tier becky tbh

I think about it everyday, I know 3 people who killed themselves irl, but know more who were online friends from the USA, drug overdoses most commonly.

Last edited:
I just remember one thing. When I think about him, he was some kind blackpilled about his look and life in general.
He liked to talk about... Thailand. As a kid, it sounded odd but now...
For men like him, I don't think there is one good way to succeed. Kid was litteraly fucked at birth, both of his parents were low income and drinkers.
Anyway, I have good memories of him, we had fun playing outside with other kids. We had a good time.

damn must've been lifefuel on that day, bet she was a stacy or high tier becky tbh
It was amazing; it was very hard to hide how excited and happy I was when told about it but as you can imagine inside I was ecstatic. Another worthless whore was dead. It’s a shame I couldn’t have watched her or pretended to be her friend to get into the chapel of rest where her body was held pending cremation to pay my respects (if you know what I mean right). Damn.

I know about 4 people who killed themself and i can say people dont care, no one gives a single fuck. They wont miss you. Its fucking sad but thats how it is, if you kill yourself for them you are just a problem which got solved. They couldnt care less, and trust me if people would care about you you wouldnt even think about it.

I know 4 people and all of them were male lonely without friends and had a toxic unloving family it could have been prevented if only one single person would have cared. It is a fucking meme that people with "good lifes" commit suicide, that nearly never happens majority are ugly males with sad lifes and if youre a family member of a suicide victim like i am you know that its the truth.

I know about 4 people who killed themself and i can say people dont care, no one gives a single fuck. They wont miss you. Its fucking sad but thats how it is, if you kill yourself for them you are just a problem which got solved. They couldnt care less, and trust me if people would care about you you wouldnt even think about it.

I know 4 people and all of them were male lonely without friends and had a toxic unloving family it could have been prevented if only one single person would have cared. It is a fucking meme that people with "good lifes" commit suicide, that nearly never happens majority are ugly males with sad lifes and if youre a family member of a suicide victim like i am you know that its the truth.
High iq.

I knew some guys from higher grades who roped when i was in school. It was so fun to watch teachers and stacies weeping for them while they used to brutally bully and mock them everyday.

Dont know any personally