Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ever noticed how roasties call their dates with Chad "dick appointment" now?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Imagine if a man bragged he went on "pussy appointments", yikes so objectifying and sexist :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

They really call it that now? I’m so happy I never had to live among zoomer foids when I was younger.

If I ever had a pussy appointment I would call it exactly that

mainly black foids tbh who say this

What the fuck? I did not knew this. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feels::feels::feels:

What the fuck? I did not knew this. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feels::feels::feels:
Tenor

Imagine if a man bragged he went on "pussy appointments", yikes so objectifying and sexist :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
Its already called a booty call. Its just foids trying to copy men since they don't have a shred of originality
They really call it that now? I’m so happy I never had to live among zoomer foids when I was younger.
And I thought millenials whom I grew up with were bad