Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ever tried setting your tinder to gay?

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
I'm not gay myself but since I never got any matches on tinder I tried to see if I'd get some setting my tinder profile to "looking for men".
I swiped right for a few minutes and got tons of matches and people even messaged me.
I'm never gonna meet up with any of them but I guess it is a good cope.
Sadly this also prooves that even good looking men aren't picky at all on tinder.

gays would fuck anything that moves that's why

I once set up a grindr and I barely got any messages. Tfw I'm too ugly even for homos fuck :feelsrope:

I once set up a grindr and I barely got any messages. Tfw I'm too ugly even for homos fuck :feelsrope:
there is no way, i guarante you that gays don't even look at their phone when swiping right

there is no way, i guarante you that gays don't even look at their phone when swiping right

Grindr doesn't have a swipe function you just look at a bunch of male photos and message who you like
Post a pic of ur dick..or are you dickcel?

Legit micro-penis so thats not going to happen lmao.

JFL, you're just cucking YOURSELF.

If you're not the top, then just rope.

Yeah it's 10x easier

Men have generous, realistic standards be it gay or straight, women on the other hand don't.