Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every day I learn to hate tallfags more and more

Fucking brutal. :feelsrope: Their whole existence is just to steal all the girls and bully us. FUCK THIS WORLD

(Preferably somewhere I won't get shot or robbed)
I hope he went to Bolivia and got dismembered by the cartel.

Tallfag cunts trying to mog. Fuck em.

What a circlejerk :feelshaha:

Tallfag cunts trying to mog. Fuck em.

You literally just described yourself:

I'm 6'2 but I feel short
I've made it my life mission to MOG every man I see. I may be ugly and autistic but I'm tall and have a good frame. Been working out for a while so I'm decently muscular. I'm gonna become so jacked, I can instantly mog anyone.

Body MOGGING is an amazing cope. I live in a poor country where most people are tiny or short so I already have a headstart.

I agree, fuck you.

Proxy image

I have to go to a Pygmy village to feel like that.

Another manlet's thread. Another portion of copes.
Stop pretending, that height is important for dating, ffs:feelsBox:

Another manlet's thread. Another portion of copes.
Stop pretending, that height is important for dating, ffs:feelsBox:
Height is very important, and not only in dating. You're a tallfag so you will undervalue height because you don't know what it's like to be manlet

Height is very important, and not only in dating. You're a tallfag so you will undervalue height because you don't know what it's like to be manlet
Being 6'2 tall didn't helped me in dating. I am still an ugly dicklet. I don't have any likes in dating apps. I don't get attention from femoids IRL.
[UWSL][UWSL]From[/UWSL] [UWSL]this[/UWSL] we [UWSL]can[/UWSL] [UWSL]conclude[/UWSL] [UWSL]that height does not matters. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Hate tallfags.
Hate handsome men.
Hate men with big cocks.
Hate all successful men.

Being 6'2 tall didn't helped me in dating. I am still an ugly dicklet. I don't have any likes in dating apps. I don't get attention from femoids IRL.
[UWSL][UWSL]From[/UWSL] [UWSL]this[/UWSL] we [UWSL]can[/UWSL] [UWSL]conclude[/UWSL] [UWSL]that height does not matters. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
If you were a 5'5 manlet imagine how much worse it would be. Not only are you ugly and unwanted, you get mogged by everybody (even by toilets) and will get treated as a child

Last edited:
sometimes i feel like dwarf as5'11

Tell this pussy to go to brazil in a ghetto full of poor subhumans who would kill for a bunch of sneakers, but don’t tell him it’s a ghetto and let nature take its course

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back