Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every day I wake up wishing I was born different.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
DIdn't ask to be a failure at life, to be born with a mental condition that makes me act like a retard, to be born with average looks and not much to compensate for. I'm not extraordinarily intelligent, athletic, talented in shit, or do I look like Kade Neely or Vinnie Hacker. It might seem bitchy, but my whole life I'd assumed I could make a career out of myself, find a good wife, buy a home, the staple American dream and that. It all boils down to life being a bitchass lottery where one thing matters and only matters. No matter how much you make, how much effort you put in to "making yourself interesteing" how many gallons of sweat you dump in the gym it all amount to jack shit if you aren't attractive. Literally some dudes I know are straight up disgusting people but have above average looks so everything we all desire out of life comes relatively easy for them.

T[UWSL]here is living proof of this, the other day I was in Santa Barbara of all places to pick up some product for my dad's company and I decided to drive by the isla vista area and the UCSB campus for no particular reason. Holy ffs I kid you not but I immediately understood why ER went ER.[/UWSL]

Don't forget about the unemploymentpill + inflationpill (except in the 'almighty' USA, brutal). After finishing my studies, I'd only migrate for wageslaving + gamingcope (building rigs n' all that shit), fucking hyper megabrutal. I wish I was born different; non-autistic and Chad.

Don't forget about the unemploymentpill + inflationpill (except in the 'almighty' USA, brutal). After finishing my studies, I'd only migrate for wageslaving + gamingcope (building rigs n' all that shit), fucking hyper megabrutal. I wish I was born different; non-autistic and Chad.
Save up a good 100k through investments and grinding hard then move to SEA

Can relate :/
Life is no better for incels in eastern europe.

Save up a good 100k through investments and grinding hard then move to SEA
Unemployed (at this current moment and because there's literally little to no jobs — exceptuating IT industry (underpaid if you're working for companies like Deloitte, etc. + a few Spanish companies)... fucking brutal! :feelsree:), studying and of course, living in Western Europe. However, saving up and investing on an index fund is a must, tbh ngl. Too sad I'm not from the US.

Last edited:
Me too. I often daydream about being born a chad into a wealthy family tbh ngl

Ahh understandable I mean due to the reccession and whatnot I wash dishes for $18 an hour on top of school. Hopefully my application to trade school goes through so by the time fall comes around and I turn 18 I can be doing a short term career in mech engineering

Ahh understandable I mean due to the reccession and whatnot I wash dishes for $18 an hour on top of school. Hopefully my application to trade school goes through so by the time fall comes around and I turn 18 I can be doing a short term career in mech engineering
Being a Western european myself, the only way to "escape"/migrate abroad/overseas (or within the EU - Schengen zone) is to become a devoted STEMcel. However, even in today's job market we're competing against (mostly) high IQ curry/ricecels :cryfeels::incel: — if you're an aspie/antidepressantcel (cognitive aspect) , it's truly far from ovER.

Last edited:
. I'm not extraordinarily intelligent, athletic, talented in shit, or do I look like Kade Neely or Vinnie Hacker.

Yes...the NTpill is quite brutal. My natural IQ, without a brain lesion, is 108. I cannot drive and cannot socialize.

It’s so painful waking up everyday and remembering you’re a friendless incel

Yes...the NTpill is quite brutal. My natural IQ, without a brain lesion, is 108. I cannot drive and cannot socialize.
Mine is 114. Doesn't mean shit when you're someone like me tho. being "gifted and talented" throughout grade school was only some scam to make the damn Jew bosse's salary even bigger.

you know it's a weird thing.god makes every man perfect(by perfect i mean suited to the goals which he has to accomplish),yet one wonders why god himself(who knows all things),would make us. weird in the sense that we are missing the point and cannot see anything of value but god can,yet we are baffled as to why he does. this reminds me of this saint who once asked something questionable out of christ,and then christ told her that he was eternal and she was created.

i do wish i was different and that i was never born, but it's gods will that needs to be meet not mine. sad that the chances of me having a decent life are very few now.

we incels lead hard lifes...

I never asked to be here

Mine is 114. Doesn't mean shit when you're someone like me tho. being "gifted and talented" throughout grade school was only some scam to make the damn Jew bosse's salary even bigger.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
My parents gave me 100k and I’m only 21 :lul:

Me too. I often daydream about being born a chad into a wealthy family tbh ngl
Just Imagine the Fortune , the appreciation , easy Sex you can gather.

Man this Shit is rigged

you know it's a weird thing.god makes every man perfect(by perfect i mean suited to the goals which he has to accomplish),yet one wonders why god himself(who knows all things),would make us. weird in the sense that we are missing the point and cannot see anything of value but god can,yet we are baffled as to why he does. this reminds me of this saint who once asked something questionable out of christ,and then christ told her that he was eternal and she was created.

i do wish i was different and that i was never born, but it's gods will that needs to be meet not mine. sad that the chances of me having a decent life are very few now.

No, we only exist because our parents decided to fuck. Existing is an entirely anthropogenic phenomenon.

I never wanted to be here in this so-called life. Every night I go to sleep and wish I wouldn't wake up again

I think you nailed it. God created us for a specific reason , we're perfect in a way and our role is to rise the self-esteem and to improve the lives of His favorites. We are just key for His favorites accomplishments. :blackpill:

DIdn't ask to be a failure at life, to be born with a mental condition that makes me act like a retard, to be born with average looks and not much to compensate for. I'm not extraordinarily intelligent, athletic, talented in shit, or do I look like Kade Neely or Vinnie Hacker. It might seem bitchy, but my whole life I'd assumed I could make a career out of myself, find a good wife, buy a home, the staple American dream and that. It all boils down to life being a bitchass lottery where one thing matters and only matters. No matter how much you make, how much effort you put in to "making yourself interesteing" how many gallons of sweat you dump in the gym it all amount to jack shit if you aren't attractive. Literally some dudes I know are straight up disgusting people but have above average looks so everything we all desire out of life comes relatively easy for them.

T[UWSL]here is living proof of this, the other day I was in Santa Barbara of all places to pick up some product for my dad's company and I decided to drive by the isla vista area and the UCSB campus for no particular reason. Holy ffs I kid you not but I immediately understood why ER went ER.[/UWSL]
I feel you... I hate i was born , and I've been craving to die since I have memory. But I haven't had the guts to do so. I'm also jealous of many of you with high IQ , because i was born with a very low IQ and haven't been able to keep a job for years. I know that I'll end up homeless once i run out of money.