Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting every December i get suicidal for real

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
especially when i walk down dark allies and see Christmas lightening and decorating of homes.
never had such luxury never had family never had real parents. i will forever be alone while everyone including most of you what's so called incels will be normal life haver.
there's no point in writing shit

especially when i walk down dark allies and see Christmas lightening and decorating of homes.
never had such luxury never had family never had real parents. i will forever be alone while everyone including most of you what's so called incels will be normal life haver.

Maybe you'll ascend one day too. Keep looksmaxxing and maybe you'll have it one day. Keep hope and try to push the bad thoughts out.

I haven’t had a christmas in years. Btw what happened to your parents?

Maybe you'll ascend one day too. Keep looksmaxxing and maybe you'll have it one day. Keep hope and try to push the bad thoughts out.
only hope for me left is making money after grad and stop being homeless. gave up on looks max ages ago

my posts hit you hard it make the fakecel away. 99% of u fakecel cucks

For me October is suicide season

It was when I was feeling the most down bad in 2022 and I threatened ER and was mocked for it in Oct 2019