Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every guy is a rebound these days. Women never take time off from dating.

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
And in a lot of cases the woman will not be over her ex at all. This doesn't only apply when discussing Chads she's dated, but even when she breaks up from other men there can be times where she feels she made a mistake and longs for the old guy back while dating a new one. A woman's ego especially can't take rejection so she will project in public and for social media that she is "moved on and happy" with some new guy but you can guarantee that new guy gets a shitty deal most of the time when she takes her frustrations out on him because of her last, or even past few failed relationships.

Nearly every time you read a modern topic on the internet concerning break ups posted by a woman it nearly every time has a part where it says "I'm with this new guy now", "I have met a new guy and things are going well but", "I broke up with my ex last week now i have a new guy and things are going great" etc

Gone are the days when women would break up with one guy and take months- a year off dating to "gather her feelings", or evaluate where she is in life, or heal emotionally, or whatever. These days with all the options they have, women can jump into another relationship a week later. Women literally run their entire lives and base their entire world view on pure emotions and yet we are supposed to believe that all these failed relationships haven't taken a toll on her mentally and she just wipes all the regrets of the previous ones away in an instant? Bullshit. All these normies and numale idiots and even chadlites dating these foids are suffering. If it's not her taking her frustrations out on him mentally, it's her checking up on exes on social media or keeping memoirs or precious gifts from an ex to piss him off, shit testing him by constantly referencing a couple of exes, and things like that

I think it's often under-discussed, the frequency with which women date and have on-off relationships in general, just with regular normie males. It's literally one guy after another after another and there's bound to be a couple of guys in there that while they weren't Chads they had something she got addicted to or something she really liked, like an ex who was a wild party animal and gave her so many thrills but she had to end it when he went to jail or some guy that was not the best looking but had money from drug dealing and plenty of free time to give to her. Then she goes to the next guy who doesn't have that so it's like a major withdrawal/comedown.

I would say the exceptions are maybe women who have been married for like 20+ years, but even in those cases they are still never really over all the fun times they had with Chad in their younger days. And the other exception would be if a woman somehow manages to "upgrade" to the perfect Chad who is not only a 10/10 in looks but 10/10 in every department and this guy essentially just blows all of her exes out of the ballpark. This is extremely unlikely for obvious reasons (not enough Chads to go around, not enough Chads wanting LTR, not enough Chads in her local area, etc)

Pretty much all women these days are emotionally unavailable in some way. Even if you secured a relationship you'll have to compete or be reminded of SOMETHING an ex had that you don't.

Would explain the high divorce rates initiated by roasties.

Paradoxically, it's almost like the biggest compliment she can give you is, "You remind me of my ex," because at least that means there's one area in which you're not being mogged by this previous guy. However, in that case she might as well have just stayed with him, since she likes him so much.
They never explain this doublethink. I constantly see foids who are still friendly with their exes and even cases where they're amicable after a divorce. If you're still getting along so fine supposedly then why did you break up/divorce in the first place huh?

They never explain this doublethink. I constantly see foids who are still friendly with their exes and even cases where they're amicable after a divorce. If you're still getting along so fine supposedly then why did you break up/divorce in the first place huh?

To take other dicks.

I mean if you thought no one was ever good enough for you and you always deserved perfection, wouldnt you have like 1000 partners, each with their own thing they're good at? Roasted are greedy whores

Its also why so many women are so fucked in the head and hate men once they reach 30. They have fucked so many guys their are unable to pairbond properly anymore, and have SO MUCH emotional baggage from past relationships that it automatically taints and damages future ones.

Its like learning to be a boxer, but spending your first 20 years learning completely terrible awful technique. To learn anything you first have to unlearn all of the bad stuff. Women can't unlearn fucking 100 guys and having 30 ex boyfriends.

Hence why so many over 30 women are in therapy and endlessly "single", particularly in places like New York.

Its also why so many women are so fucked in the head and hate men once they reach 30. They have fucked so many guys their are unable to pairbond properly anymore, and have SO MUCH emotional baggage from past relationships that it automatically taints and damages future ones.

Its like learning to be a boxer, but spending your first 20 years learning completely terrible awful technique. To learn anything you first have to unlearn all of the bad stuff. Women can't unlearn fucking 100 guys and having 30 ex boyfriends.

Hence why so many over 30 women are in therapy and endlessly "single", particularly in places like New York.

Yep, this is exactly what i was trying to convey. The ones with the most partners are all on antidepressants or diagnosed with personality orders by the time they are 30 lol