Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every hole is beautiful

Funny part is they ignored the rest of the forum mocking this dude for being volcel.
Love how they pick and choose things when it suits them.
Meanwhile, they have yet to provide any scientific evidence against all the scientific evidence we keep posting about the blackpill.

ITcels have become so desprate they even find dravidian curry foids hot.

Still SMVmogs the entire forum

she looks like the shit i just took

I personally think she looks fine. Not above a 5/10. But i would still fuck her.

Way too many volcels on this forum. But humans are garbage so its not a surprise honestly.

I agree with IT on this one though
the OP was a volcel

I personally think she looks fine. Not above a 5/10. But i would still fuck her.

Way too many volcels on this forum. But humans are garbage so its not a surprise honestly.
She's ugly and a looksmatch for Dravidian currycels. But IT is calling her a hot queen is stupid.

Jfl at these cucks. "She's very pretty" no She's not. She's 4/10. They'd probably tell you her looksmatch is prime chico

I would fuck but not marry. Jfl at marriage.

Jfl at these cucks. "She's very pretty" no She's not. She's 4/10. They'd probably tell you her looksmatch is prime chico
They think every chick is pretty and most guys are ugly.

That's why they say 'I've seen so many pretty chicks with ugly guys!!'
4/10 too generous, would give that thing 0. Should have been aborted.
She probably has a thousand matches of desperate curries in curryland

Yup. You here every wlman say she find like 10% of guys attractive and 90% of women

That girl is a stacy for me. I dont understand how he let that opportunity slip.

I only agree with the notion that the OP of that original thread is a volcel. But yeah she's not attractive, she's an average Indian foid tbh, I don't know why these fags on IT are hyping this chick up like she's some giga-Stacy supermodel. That kind of shit is the reason why women have such big egos nowadays, and think they're entitled to Chad, despite being built like whales. Anyways, this chick's looksmatch is a currycel.

Actually had this thought floating in my mind, but didn't know how to describe it exactly. Extremely high IQ observation tbh.

Last edited:
Looks fine to me

This forum is full of curry volcels wtf, if she was white then they would instantly be interested srs. If you are biased against your own raca you are volcel and fakecel.
She is easily a 5/10 at least in the west where half of the women are fat.

Funny part is they ignored the rest of the forum mocking this dude for being volcel.
Meanwhile, they have yet to provide any scientific evidence against all the scientific evidence we keep posting about the blackpill.

Vocels.co smh

I would in a HEARTBEAT!! :feelsYall:

I only agree with the notion that the OP of that original thread is a volcel. But yeah she's not attractive, she's an average Indian foid tbh, I don't know why these fags on IT are hyping this chick up like she's some giga-Stacy supermodel. That kind of shit is the reason why women have such big egos nowadays, and think they're entitled to Chad, despite being built like whales. Anyways, this chick's looksmatch is a currycel.

This. I wouldn't push her out of bed, but she isn't even close to being average - my estimate: 2/10 or 3/10. When an incel says that a foid is ugly it's an observation that is (most of the time) accurate, but that doesn't mean that he would refuse to date her. You can point out flaws in the looks of others without throwing them away as a dating option, but according to r/Cucktears you are a volcel if you even have the slightest preference or don't kiss their ass all the time.

Females most of the time project their emotions onto men: Women don't have preferences, they have requirements, they don't prefer tall men, they require/demand one and for those who don't meet these requirements it's over, they are not even human in their eyes - so when a man talks about a preference (e.g. young female with a certain hair color and body form) she projects those feelings onto him although said male would be completely content with dating a woman that doesn't fulfill their preferences. Men have preferences, females have requirements.

As you said: Simps inflate the ego of women because they think that they increase their chances of getting laid by doing so but in reality the make the stuff more difficult for all males involved.

This. Furthermore, they say that women don't pay attention to exterior factors because they date fat guys, well that's because you can always lose weight or get better hygiene with training but a short guy will never transform into a giga-heightmogger. Most of the fat guys in relationships with women are the top percentile of men when it comes to height/face.

This. Incredible how retarded they are.

Op shouldn't be banned for this, there's was no way for us to know if he really had a chance with her, she might accidentally swiped him.

Op shouldn't be banned for this, there's was no way for us to know if he really had a chance with her, she might accidentally swiped him.
True. She probably has hundreds of matches anyway.

JFL that's a 9/10 to them? FFS her looksmatch is the owner of this site. Those are the same people saying they "landed a beautiful wife" to flex on incels when in reality this whore looks like the human embodiment of shit.

Still volcel if you wouldn't though.

She's a solid 5, volcel if you wouldn't.

Her looksmatch is now a dead carcass floating freely in Ganges. She's not bad though.

She is by NO means beautiful at all. Although I will be willing to fuck her she will definitely not be my first choice

Her looksmatch could get with his looksmatch tbh not bad

Dude got 1 match in 2 years, hes truecel

Dude got 1 match in 2 years, hes truecel
yea even though he has rejected marriage proposals and gotten matches on tinder wheres its supposedly impossible for sub6 men to do so :lul: :lul::lul:

yea even though he has rejected marriage proposals and gotten matches on tinder wheres its supposedly impossible for sub6 men to do so :lul: :lul::lul:
cope ( though i didnt know about marriage proposals )

elab on how truecels get tinder matches
dude he got 1! match in 2.2! years of swiping, holes get thousands in just a few weeks, even this normie balding guy got several matches per day
P50zjZLV

dude he got 1! match in 2.2! years of swiping, holes get thousands in just a few weeks, even this normie balding guy got several matches per day
View attachment 357788
as u said hes a normie lol

over if u think that a curry who has rejected marriage proposals + tinder matches who are his looksmatch (confirmed by users who have seen his face) is a truecel