Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel every incel discord is full of bragging normies and fakecels

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Sooner or later you meet these people and they decide to share their faces, they literally know they're more attractive than we incels that's why they wanna share and have incels call them chads, the truth these retards don't realize is that if you're in a discord server fishing for compliments from incel it's already over for you.
Press them enough and they'll show their true selves, they'll shit on you and brag about their former relationships, not realizing their women were blasted by chads anyway and they're just betabux or oofy doofy.
Truecels are maybe 10% of this community, I'm not attacking those who just recognize their position as sub6 males and want to be in blackpilled communities, I'm talking about the normie losers who come to brag and feel better about themselves by humiliating incels.
if you're one of those, rope asap

Its @PointOfNoReturn and his alts

"high tier normie" according to himself
Yes hes definetly above average ive seen his face
frustrated normie who wants praise from truecels while gets near to 0 pussy, over for him tbh tbqh

They always want to self-insert themselves everywhere like foids.

Your first mistake was using trannycord

I’ve tried the “just be confident” crap bluepillers spew. I’ve tried hyping myself up in the mirror and trying to convince myself that I’m good looking enough. Surprise, I’m not.

I’ve tried the “just be confident” crap bluepillers spew. I’ve tried hyping myself up in the mirror and trying to convince myself that I’m good looking enough. Surprise, I’m not.
Random question but why do you get your font different to everyone else ?

Random question but why do you get your font different to everyone else ?
I do it just because I feel like it and I like comic sans

You can type a certain BB code in your post to change the font