Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time I see this chad I feel like roping

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I’m a medcel and I managed to get into med school by studycelling. I expected that other students here would be nerds and losers like me but nope, they’re all normies. I rarely come across incel looking dudes. Anyway, there’s this chad who’s also studying medicine and I wanna kill myself just thinking about him.

He literally has it all. He’s studying medicine, he’s very active in lectures and gets called smart by all the professors and students. He’s also very NT, funny and seems to know every single foid in college.

How do I cope with seeing him all the time? Why is life so unfair? He can’t have a perfect life like this, I hope he has a secret illness or a micropenis or smth

Go to the emergency room

Emergency Room

You could make up a medical reason that would require you to learn remotely

Med school, huh. You’re so ambitious, you must really like the society you live in.

I’m a medcel and I managed to get into med school by studycelling. I expected that other students here would be nerds and losers like me but nope, they’re all normies. I rarely come across incel looking dudes. Anyway, there’s this chad who’s also studying medicine and I wanna kill myself just thinking about him.

He literally has it all. He’s studying medicine, he’s very active in lectures and gets called smart by all the professors and students. He’s also very NT, funny and seems to know every single foid in college.

How do I cope with seeing him all the time? Why is life so unfair? He can’t have a perfect life like this, I hope he has a secret illness or a micropenis or smth
Geez, the first thing to realize is that "Chad doesn't have it made".

His life's hard, he works his ass off, he gets the flu, he pays bills, he has family problems, he gets bored, his car breaks down.

You need to stop letting him live rent free in your head.

Envy will only destroy you.

So.....this guy got lucky and has FACE.

You didn't hit the lotto, like most men.

You're in med school. So you have opps most people don't have.

If you're still this angry, you should probably find a way to drop out.

His life's hard, he works his ass off, he gets the flu, he pays bills, he has family problems, he gets bored, his car breaks down.

No I won’t drop out because of a chad. that’s very cucked

Seeing chads in engineering or medicine is just brutal, Its a 90% male field so youre already at a disadvantage... then comes along chad to eliminate any possible tiny chance you had, because all the girls will simpfor him

It be that way. All the package usually comes together and the traits reinforce each other.
Same with us.

Seeing chads in engineering or medicine is just brutal, Its a 90% male field so youre already at a disadvantage... then comes along chad to eliminate any possible tiny chance you had, because all the girls will simpfor him
Right. Chads and Stacies don’t belong in universities, shouldn’t they be at the club or something?

Right. Chads and Stacies don’t belong in universities, shouldn’t they be at the club or something?
No, they want to be more successful than you. Most chads become doctors, engineers and other homos

Dr Thundercock
Chad doctor xxxx

How do I cope with seeing him all the time?
Inject him with covid vaccines (20x the dose) he will die within a day or two due graphene oxide and heavy metal toxicity most likely a heart attack or lung/liver failure. You should know it by now what does those deathvaxes contain.

You went to a field were most psychopaths go, what were you expecting?

next vax going to kill her along with rest of the normies so don't worry about it, they will inject poison with smile on their faces

How do I cope with seeing him all the time? Why is life so unfair? He can’t have a perfect life like this, I hope he has a secret illness or a micropenis or smt
Maybe he’s got a huge dick but no sexual stamina ie cums in 2 seconds?

Then you could be happy lol.